Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-03-2012, 11:35 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Being a recovering alcoholic I can tell you that the way things are going for you right now they are more than likely to escalade without you even Being aware of it. I started drinking at early age and through the years it began more and more of a problem for me. I've lost a lot of things, throughout the years and eventually my disease landed me in prison. You'd think that would be a enough for a person to quit but as an alcoholic one always finds a way, or better yet an excuse to relapse. Now I wasn't your typical alcoholic who drank heavily on the weekends only, my desease took me to another level of addiction. One where I would have to have a pint of booze to start of my day. And that was just to function and to take care of my tremors and shakes. I've even had many visits to the ER because of major withdrawals that would have which sometimes caused hallucination. It wasn't till the doctor did a biopsy of my liver and told me I have "alcoholic liver disease" (which is borderline cirrhosis) Is what led to my sobriety. Hearing those words at the age of 25 was a wake up call. I take it day by day and been sober nearly a year, its tough with this whole sc/TF thing going on in the background, but in the end I always remind myself if it's really worth going through it all over again. I know if I start drinking I'll either end up dead or in prison. So becareful, if you think you're a moderate drinker(like i used to think)and can handle it then good for you. As for me, that is not even an option cause I know what that one drink would lead to. From my experience.

DH - thank you for sharing - I have felt a shift in you - I'm not sure what or why but I get a real sense that yr "coming into your own" and this doesn't specifically relate to your above post.... keep going my friend you are doing awesomely well :)
Old 24-03-2012, 11:49 PM
Enigmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Being a recovering alcoholic I can tell you that the way things are going for you right now they are more than likely to escalade without you even Being aware of it. I started drinking at early age and through the years it began more and more of a problem for me. I've lost a lot of things, throughout the years and eventually my disease landed me in prison. You'd think that would be a enough for a person to quit but as an alcoholic one always finds a way, or better yet an excuse to relapse. Now I wasn't your typical alcoholic who drank heavily on the weekends only, my desease took me to another level of addiction. One where I would have to have a pint of booze to start of my day. And that was just to function and to take care of my tremors and shakes. I've even had many visits to the ER because of major withdrawals that would have which sometimes caused hallucination. It wasn't till the doctor did a biopsy of my liver and told me I have "alcoholic liver disease" (which is borderline cirrhosis) Is what led to my sobriety. Hearing those words at the age of 25 was a wake up call. I take it day by day and been sober nearly a year, its tough with this whole sc/TF thing going on in the background, but in the end I always remind myself if it's really worth going through it all over again. I know if I start drinking I'll either end up dead or in prison. So becareful, if you think you're a moderate drinker(like i used to think)and can handle it then good for you. As for me, that is not even an option cause I know what that one drink would lead to. From my experience.

Thank you for sharing, and congratulations on pulling yourself out of it all... I can imagine once it gets to a certain point, it just be really difficult to pull back, so your strength is a credit to you.
Old 25-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
DH - thank you for sharing - I have felt a shift in you - I'm not sure what or why but I get a real sense that yr "coming into your own" and this doesn't specifically relate to your above post.... keep going my friend you are doing awesomely well :)
What do you mean by shift?
Old 25-03-2012, 06:43 PM
fth2012

Alcohol doesnt numb at all. nothing works like that. Im in ultra intense agony at all times. i cannot eat much solid food. i lay in bed in absolute terror. None of this is anything like the concept of lessons, learning, growth, rather its destruction & torture.

Doctors & practitioners of any kind tried cannot help me at all. I am in the worse state of my life. Before this worse state, i tried out 14 doctors from 1996 to end of 2009 and something like 30 - 40 medications. They never once helped me. No kind of talk therapy helped me and they stop seeing me and tell me they cannot help, as well as the last doctor did this too.

I try everything to stop intense agony & torture and nothing works. All i feel is complete destruction and terror. No matter how much i ask or beg for help, no matter what meditation i try, no matter who i call out to in spirit, there is no help and i remain in torture.

Continual crying and continual talking about it has no effect on me. Theres no release, no progress. I started off in a very bad state my whole life which i wasnt able to help after researching everything. Now its far far worse.

Only during a 1 & 3/4ths year relationship did i ever feel any relief, but because it was only part-in-person and part-long distance and we couldnt get enough money and other wellness-factors to get together, it only caused 3% the improvement i would have had had we got together and stable

In otherwords, i Man who has tried 35 meds from doctors, thousands of other things, got huge help for the first time being in a long term relationship, and that help was only a small fraction of the miraculous amount it could have been should it have been stabilized living together. Huge help would have turned into even 20 times greater help. I dont know why this is the only thing that ever had an impact on me. I am told that i am the warmest, smartest rather well-rounded and in other ways greatest person or one of the greatest ever known .. by more than just her, others in the past . then the very same people who say this about me dump me for someone else, do things like suddenly have Amnesia and dont remember a relationship .. or in the case of friends, no longer be a friend for no reason.

Im a veteran of spirituality and a Man of high morals & ethics. 1996 the same year i started seeing doctors, was also the year i awakened to spiritual interests. spirituality was early 96 while doctors was late 96. I had been ill my whole life, but moving in with an aunt and uncle is what caused 96 to start the doctors. Anyway, since 1996 i have done violet flame literally, not figuratively, but literally over 100,000 times, and have engaged myself in countless different meditations, self helps, spiritual exercises, soul searching and the like.

im shaking so bad as i type, i am in a constant nervous break down. My story is too hard to type. No one can get to know a person unless they talk to that person for several weeks, and share with each other... so typing & message boards isnt ****.

This hurts me so much, that shake, panic all the time, and i leak in my pants and have to change. Please dont tell me that being in so much torture that you cant hold your bladder completely and you cry out all the time is learning a lesson and growing. especially considering i have never had one single period of my life that was more well than unwell. the closest was not being able to get in a stable living arrangement with.... her. I Lived a life of getting Fs in school as a small child in depression (was not abused at all, I was well cared for) to present day where im worse than ever. Thats not growth, its destruction, terror and torture

I dont understand how anyone can say alcohol helps when it just adds more sickness and dizziness to the torture. I dont get any GABAergic receptor based relief effect from it at all.
Old 25-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by fth2012
Alcohol doesnt numb at all. nothing works like that. Im in ultra intense agony at all times. i cannot eat much solid food. i lay in bed in absolute terror. None of this is anything like the concept of lessons, learning, growth, rather its destruction & torture.

Doctors & practitioners of any kind tried cannot help me at all. I am in the worse state of my life. Before this worse state, i tried out 14 doctors from 1996 to end of 2009 and something like 30 - 40 medications. They never once helped me. No kind of talk therapy helped me and they stop seeing me and tell me they cannot help, as well as the last doctor did this too.

I try everything to stop intense agony & torture and nothing works. All i feel is complete destruction and terror. No matter how much i ask or beg for help, no matter what meditation i try, no matter who i call out to in spirit, there is no help and i remain in torture.

Continual crying and continual talking about it has no effect on me. Theres no release, no progress. I started off in a very bad state my whole life which i wasnt able to help after researching everything. Now its far far worse.

Only during a 1 & 3/4ths year relationship did i ever feel any relief, but because it was only part-in-person and part-long distance and we couldnt get enough money and other wellness-factors to get together, it only caused 3% the improvement i would have had had we got together and stable

In otherwords, i Man who has tried 35 meds from doctors, thousands of other things, got huge help for the first time being in a long term relationship, and that help was only a small fraction of the miraculous amount it could have been should it have been stabilized living together. Huge help would have turned into even 20 times greater help. I dont know why this is the only thing that ever had an impact on me. I am told that i am the warmest, smartest rather well-rounded and in other ways greatest person or one of the greatest ever known .. by more than just her, others in the past . then the very same people who say this about me dump me for someone else, do things like suddenly have Amnesia and dont remember a relationship .. or in the case of friends, no longer be a friend for no reason.

Im a veteran of spirituality and a Man of high morals & ethics. 1996 the same year i started seeing doctors, was also the year i awakened to spiritual interests. spirituality was early 96 while doctors was late 96. I had been ill my whole life, but moving in with an aunt and uncle is what caused 96 to start the doctors. Anyway, since 1996 i have done violet flame literally, not figuratively, but literally over 100,000 times, and have engaged myself in countless different meditations, self helps, spiritual exercises, soul searching and the like.

im shaking so bad as i type, i am in a constant nervous break down. My story is too hard to type. No one can get to know a person unless they talk to that person for several weeks, and share with each other... so typing & message boards isnt ****.

This hurts me so much, that shake, panic all the time, and i leak in my pants and have to change. Please dont tell me that being in so much torture that you cant hold your bladder completely and you cry out all the time is learning a lesson and growing. especially considering i have never had one single period of my life that was more well than unwell. the closest was not being able to get in a stable living arrangement with.... her. I Lived a life of getting Fs in school as a small child in depression (was not abused at all, I was well cared for) to present day where im worse than ever. Thats not growth, its destruction, terror and torture

I dont understand how anyone can say alcohol helps when it just adds more sickness and dizziness to the torture. I dont get any GABAergic receptor based relief effect from it at all.
This post seems familiar, I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere before...did you copy and paste this?? just curious...
Old 25-03-2012, 09:30 PM
fth2012

no i did not copy and paste
Old 25-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by fth2012
no i did not copy and paste
I apologize, I must of read your story and remembered it word by word in another thread. It was very touching, I hope you are doing a lot better.
Old 25-03-2012, 10:03 PM
Loving_Soul

DH - more acceptance...more letting be...more clarity? I'm not sure but it's very positive :)
Old 25-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
DH - more acceptance...more letting be...more clarity? I'm not sure but it's very positive :)
The key to progression is acceptance....thanks for noticing!