Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Master
spiritual feelings

. i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings. Is someone feeling like this? Please share your views
Old 13-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Lisa

When I am in nature, I feel joy.

When do you feel joy?
Old 13-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Eudaimonist

Perhaps your spiritual feelings are ineffable.

eudaimonia,

Mark
Old 14-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
When I am in nature, I feel joy.

When do you feel joy?

I feel joy when I feel grace of God. Are you answering my question?
Old 14-06-2011, 03:15 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinker108
. i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings. Is someone feeling like this? Please share your views

Are you referring to yourself or are you sensing this is how someone else is feeling and your asking that person to converse?

nightowl
Old 14-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Master
You cannot really describe what is spiritual, this is a good sign that you may have actually tasted true spirituality, or oneness, if you had a lot to say about it then you can be sure that that's not what it is. All you can do is just point to what you feel within, the one that knows or looks to what the signs point to will for them self if they are under grace, experience what you have experience, that is oneness, then they will try to explain what they have experienced in oneness, and again they can only point to what IS.
Old 14-06-2011, 03:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
You cannot really describe what is spiritual, this is a good sign that you may have actually tasted true spirituality, or oneness, if you had a lot to say about it then you can be sure that that's not what it is. All you can do is just point to what you feel within, the one that knows or looks to what the signs point to will for them self if they are under grace, experience what you have experience, that is oneness, then they will try to explain what they have experienced in oneness, and again they can only point to what IS.

You are right. Great thinking.
Old 14-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Lisa

Quote:

Thinker- i want to share my spiritual feelings but I find I am unable to do this. I feel my thoughts are blocked when I express my spiritual feelings.

Is it your thoughts that are blocked, or is it your spiritual feelings that are blocked because of your thoughts?

"Thinker" stands out.

Quote:
Thinker108-I feel joy when I feel grace of God.

What would this joy say?

Quote:

Are you answering my question?

Quote:

(Is someone feeling like this?)

No. I'm pointing at that which inspires the question.
Old 16-06-2011, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa
Is it your thoughts that are blocked, or is it your spiritual feelings that are blocked because of your thoughts?

"Thinker" stands out.

What would this joy say?

No. I'm pointing at that which inspires the question.

I feel but I cannot express. I am not finding right words and thoughts.