Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

I feel woozy and drained after smudging?

Hi, I just smudged my brother and girlfriends house. This was my first time doing it, ibalso smudged both of them. I feel woozy, tired and drained now. Kind of feels like I am hungover. Maybe I should have saged myself? i am confused why I feel like this. His girlfried who feels something is attaced to her said she felt a little woozy when I smudged her, but went away quick enough. Does anyone know why I feel this way? I am not sensitive or anything, so I am mot sure whh the sage took out all the energy from me. Any advice? Thanks !! As with all my posts, sorry for the typos, it is hard to edit words on my phone. Thanks again
Old 31-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Experiencer
I don't have advice, but I also feel drained and woozy with a headache after meditating and using my pendulum. I believe it's probably all the energy used to complete the task. I am very new to this, and I am not seasoned energetically.

Just a thought.

Healthy evening to you.
Old 31-08-2014, 05:42 PM
Suspended
You MUST protect yourself 1st, before doing smudge on anyone or place. The energy went into you, because you did not take care of yourself.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:16 AM
Experiencer

Hi thunderbow, I did protect myself. I found out that there is thujone in it...same aa it is in wormwood, which could possibly give off a sedative effect. Thanks both of you!!