Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-01-2015, 10:09 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Tess,

I have also been labelled with bipolarity and at times mania. I also found shining emergence of spirituality, creativity, and profound realization at those times, as well as a lot of insomnia in the past. These days I have been cultivating my mind through spiritual development, energy cultivation (Shen Shing Qigong), mindfulness--seated meditation has been helping a lot lately as a I transition medications--etc. along with neurofeedback therapy, and I'm going closer to integrating those gifts with a stable mental state. I'm going towards not needing any psychiatric medication anymore, I think this year. Although my state is not as intensely profound all the time yet, it gets closer as time goes on. And I become more stable during the more profound times. Integration is happening. Hope this helps.

Love, Justin
Hey thanks for the message...Yes, it is supposedly a commonly misdiagnosed thing....although I fully agree that bi-polar condition does, in fact, exist...I have been in the hospital with many interesting characters..lol. There is a youtube channel called 'Bi-polar or Waking Up?' Take a look if you get a chance.
Old 18-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Master
Color

Hi Sparrow.
Old 20-01-2015, 03:56 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by TesseLated
Hey thanks for the message...Yes, it is supposedly a commonly misdiagnosed thing....although I fully agree that bi-polar condition does, in fact, exist...I have been in the hospital with many interesting characters..lol. There is a youtube channel called 'Bi-polar or Waking Up?' Take a look if you get a chance.

Tess, that is wonderful. It sheds light on me; I have shared with my psychiatrist and family.
Old 20-01-2015, 09:28 PM
Experiencer
Love this thread! Thank you Sparrow!
Old 20-01-2015, 10:29 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Tess, that is wonderful. It sheds light on me; I have shared with my psychiatrist and family.
Great...You may have the advantage of knowing more than I did...good travels along your path
Old 25-01-2015, 01:12 PM
jerrygg38

I am bipolar but I enjoy it. I never get depressed and just have a hyper-manic mind. I never took any medicines. When I get too hyper I take long walks to burn off the energy. At 76 my brain has slowed down quite a lot and I no longer can swing to the very high levels. People take drugs to get high, while I get there very easily in the past. This gives me the ability to communicate with my spiritual mind. Thus I always have had arguments between my physical brain and my spiritual brain. It is almost like a two headed person two brains in one body. Of course that only happens in my dreams or when I bring myself up to a high which I no longer can do so now I must await the next dream for new data.
Old 28-01-2015, 04:49 AM
Ascender
I am soo relieved that you are back,Sparrow. I needed you now more than ever before. I am so close to the day my Grandma passes. She is at the point where all she does is babble. We can't talk to her and it hurts me so much to know that I'll never get to hug her or talk to her again. My Guides are promising me that is not the case. They say they will let me know when I can see her and talk to her.
Do you of how I could do this? I know you can ask them to meet you at the house you create for yourself in meditation,but is there other ways to communicate with your passed loved ones? Can they really hear you if you just talk to them on this realm? Also,all these Nurses are saying my Grandma can still hear me now,even though she isn't talking to us,is that true? Is there anyway I can effectively communicate with her while she is still here?
Thank you so much for any answers,I really need this. She was my best friend and she helped raised me. I've never gone through anything like this and I'm not ready to lose her,but I don't want to see her suffer anymore. It just hurts so much to see her go.
Old 29-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Mikerokosm

Only thing that dies is your Ego, it is what fears death because it wants control of life. The objective, then, is to die before your death. Yes, die before you die. In Christianity this is symbolized by jesus dying on the cross; before his death he bared the burden(the cross)of realizing this fact. I think to truly understand, further studying and meditation should be done on DEATH and the fact that we die many times a day. Either you die to it, or you choose to die before you die to it and be liberated from it.
Old 09-02-2015, 02:41 AM
LoveRules21494

There most certainly is a hell. Read the book by Howard Storm My Descent into Death:A Second Chance at Life.
Old 09-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveRules21494
There most certainly is a hell. Read the book by Howard Storm My Descent into Death:A Second Chance at Life.

No, I'd most certainly rather re-read this thread someday