Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-03-2017, 05:11 AM
Master
Hi neil,

Her quoted post above in your post states the words, energetic wings.

Though I can not speak for Holly as only she can,

Yes I believe she indeed means in the spiritual realms.

Or that is my take on her lovely post. :)
Old 15-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Knower
Nah if she had wings on the physical plane I'm sure I would have heard it on the news by now. xD
Old 15-03-2017, 07:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi neil,

Her quoted post above in your post states the words, energetic wings.

Though I can not speak for Holly as only she can,

Yes I believe she indeed means in the spiritual realms.

Or that is my take on her lovely post. :)

Hi saturnine....yes I did quote 'wings' in my post as being energetic.

But the thing is, holy states that she is an incarnate angel...(earth angel)... & that she does fly with the aid of them.

Now although I also do not believe that holy can transport her earthly form through flight., I am just keen for Holy to clear this matter up.

After all this is how false spiritual beliefs come into existence & are riflely spread throughout the ages.
People desperate for answers tend to believe anything & continue spreading the word as a truth.

People also hear false word, from spiritual beings that masquerade as angels or spiritual guides ... these beings can ulter & portray themselves and their surroundings into what ever suits them, to fool us into believing their portrayals, so that they can un lovingly gain from us. & they can keep these false portrayals in play for our entire earth life without us even coming anywhere near close to knowing of their presence and or the truths of the universe.

And in fact these false portrayals can be the very thing that can keep us from feeling & or seeing the truth of the spiritual universe, after we make the transformation from life in the flesh, and into the life without the flesh...and all the while without us being aware of it, and unable to progress because so many of us do have these spiritual beings attached to us and discreetly influencing our thoughts and actions and effectively making us arrogant and ignorant to the guidance from our true spiritual guides, instead of listening to the false unloving dark so called spiritual guides and angels. We can be fooled into having dependencies on the earthly temptations of the flesh, which can and does see many many newly arrivals into the life without the flesh, lingering around the earth plane for many untold years of pain and suffering, with these dark beings still connected to them and influencing them into performing cruel unloving acts on the inhabitants of the earth.

So this is why I wanted to clear it up.
Yours sincerely..neil.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I logged in because I seem to be having diffculty sleeping, it will come eventually.

I mean symbols and symbolism in the sense that in my meditations a guide has appeared. Though I am not completely aware of this "entities" or beings intentions as of yet. I believe in both spirits towards good and those towards ill.

I meditate and get images, also I see images in my physical vision (Sight) I have been getting Dragons lately so have red on them. I use google a lot. I have been attracted to the colors red and blue, and was excercising an automatic writing experiment to contact my higher self- thought processces asked for a name got Jezebel, got Jessica after. Looked up Jezebel found out about Abel or Abal (If I remember correctly) the wiki picture depicted them in the colors I have been using by my bedroom window red white and blue and other such information I simply read and try to process. I notice lately things come to me faster (thoughts) than I seem to be able to write down. I looked up dragons which one came in reality vision over my water fountain which prompted me to get up and fix it and one came to me in meditation. Water dragon being a water dragon. I guess Celtics or in celtic tradition dragons were observed as having elements in relation to them. Random information like that that has just come to me through imagery over the past 3 or so weeks. Too much often that I am capable of assimulating.

I try to put the message forth to anything coming to me to not invade my space mess with human beings- being my family, friends, neighbors or anything or anyone else, and to show respect or to get out. I have also had dreams of my own fufilled. I had pictured my room looking a certain way back in December with the intention that it look that way on March 7th of this year. I realized on the 7th it looks as I pictured it and that the 7th of March is the anniversary of my Grandmother's death and passing. Things like that. Apologies that was a winded post. Just letting you know what I meant. But yes good luck on your journey. There is an abundance of good out there. :)
I am just worried about my guide- the entity which appears to me, but really I should set fear aside for now.

Are you for real ? Or are you joking ? You know what the term Jezebel represents ? As in the Jezebel Spirit. I'd be leaving the etheric realm alone if that's whom you are connecting with.
Old 02-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker
Are you for real ? Or are you joking ? You know what the term Jezebel represents ? As in the Jezebel Spirit. I'd be leaving the etheric realm alone if that's whom you are connecting with.

Omg! Yeah...
Old 02-10-2017, 05:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameseeker

Yes, I was serious. I practiced an automatic writing experiment. Asked what is your name, got the answer Jezebel, wrote it down.

I am well aware of Jezebel in the bible if that is what you mean? Thrown out the window to a pack of wild dogs?

I am aware of what the bible says about Jezebel.

But as far as that goes, Jezebel and myself do not spend hours in conversation, no.

What do you mean by Jezebel spirit? As in portrayed in the bible?

The honest truth is- Practiced auto-writing, asked for a name, got Jezebel. Wrote it down, thought that quite strange, asked again, got Jessica.

Ended writing session there.

^Shrug.

Edit: Also, in case I was not too clear, I do not mean to say I consider Jezebel a guide. I had a guide come during a meditation session, the automatic writing I was doing was for practice with automatic writing, and a different session than the meditation session. It is simple, asked a question, got an answer. Put pen and paper down.
Old 25-10-2017, 10:22 PM
Master
no u not..............

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-10-2017, 05:22 PM
Master
no i thng u r grt

Old 26-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
no i thng u r grt

If your saying that to me then thank you. :)
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 26-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittycatcacher
If your saying that to me then thank you. :)

its ok i sea thngs 2 i do