Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-08-2016, 09:11 AM
Master

As Einstein wisely said "Evil is the absence of God" ...

God is Love, Truth and Beauty.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 26-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
I know the answer is probably no, but is there anyway to prove God isn't evil

Since it's impossible to prove or disprove god in any meaningful way with the conventional use of the word "prove" - it's going to be difficult to prove whether It's evil or not.

Doesn't make sense that It's evil though. Why would It be? Why would It be good for that matter. It created. Is the sun or moon good/evil? Are the flowers in my window box good/evil? Is the act of dreaming or moving on the astral good/evil?

You have to come to terms on the human, earthbound plane that good and evil are in the eye of the beholder. What's good for one person / culture can be evil for another and vice versa.

Old 26-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Suspended
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
God is Love, Truth and Beauty.

How do you know that...?
Old 27-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

My point exactly
Old 27-08-2016, 04:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I don't think you need to be afraid.
It sounds to me like you are in a stage of spiritual awakening, where you are meant to explore what that means to you. Sometimes we have to go through paradigm shifts to unlearn what we know, and it ends up bringing us closer to the truth.
And I'm not saying God is evil, but maybe your perception of God is. Maybe you are being called to find another perception, to find something else.

What is God? That word could mean anything to you. Some people believe in a punishing, mean God but that is just their perspective. They say, "It's God's fault that my father passed away," or "It's God's fault that I was diagnosed with a terminal disease." Other people believe in a loving higher power, and still many more people have different ideas of what God is and what he presents. And I think to find the truth, you do have to go through these periods where your beliefs are tested and questioned and basically shredded through the gutter until you find what truly resonates with you.

Either way, it sounds like you'll figure it out soon enough. You just need to be very self aware during these times. Make sure to listen to your heart.
Old 27-08-2016, 04:44 PM
Master
I view synchronicity as a sign that higher powers are there with you to help you in some way. So I would find comfort that it means God is working with you on this.
Old 28-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ask21771
For a long time I've been afraid God is secretly evil and what makes it worse is I seem to get synchronicities that it's true why is this happening?
God is and does whatever it is that God is and does....that's basically IT.

It's left to humans to try to make sense of it, to 'judge God' or try to ascribe certain meanings and agendas as to why God does what God does, but if we knew that one, it would thus make us 'God' ourselves, would it not?

Many times I have heard 'If God is so peaceful, kind and loving, why war? why famine? why poverty? why do innocents die? why is life so unfair? why does He treat his devotees with impunity? why is he 'wrathful' and 'vengeful'? etc etc'.

Yes, people trying to clothe Divine Will in the garb of 'human purpose'. This is totally futile....totally.

God isn't good nor evil, secretly nor otherwise...God is just...God and everything that happens was put in motion by God, but He neither has any control over nor monitors the outcome of human endeavours - all because of a little clause that was inserted into all of this at conception called free will!

Now, you can choose to believe there is/isn't any of this, but it makes no difference whatsoever whether or not it is the case, because if we hold the notion of 'only God/Soul/Love exists', then everything else becomes an 'illusion' or just totally insignificant and unimportant anyway in the whole scheme of things.

You also must realise that God isn't the only one doing these 'synchronicity' things - Demons can do them as well....I think demons/Satan invented it. If you think a negative thought, there's more chance and it's more likely that a negative thing is gonna happen, than if you think a positive, kind and uplifting thought....those take a bit longer and require a bit more patience and mental effort to manifest.

So yeah, I've had demons pulling synchros on me, trying to convince me that 'God doesn't exist' over and over....until I was like "Oh? thanks God for taking the guise of these demons to teach me this lesson!'

After that, I understood the whole thing in a moment of self-awareness. After that, it never happened again and I rarely hear from the Spirit World now, unless it is something I need to know or it's something very important.

Once synchronicities start happening with regularity, they are no longer 'synchronous' anymore and the whole shock and novelty thing starts wearing off and you find yourself just laughing and going 'c'mon now, you can do much better than that - that attempt to convince me you are Beezlebub was just pathetic..."

Yeah, the Spirits usually leave me alone now, unless I totally ignore them for a month or two...then they don't let up whatsoever....so I have to regularly 'check in' with them like once a week now just to 'keep the peace' or else all hell breaks loose...

So, there isn't anything much more to say....some people think I am 'good' and some people think I am 'evil' and when I stopped allowing myself to become identified and defined by what others thought about me, I realised I was neither of these things...perhaps 'misguided' comes about as close as another is ever going to get according to their own idealisms.
Old 28-08-2016, 03:06 AM
Guide
Wow, for a dude who says you cant know God and we wrap up God is human clothes, you sure do have a lot to say about "your God".
Old 28-08-2016, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Wow, for a dude who says you cant know God and we wrap up God in human clothes, you sure do have a lot to say about "your God".
We wrap God up in human clothes in our attempts to conceptualise or 'know God' through our own limited and cognitive awareness, so both concepts still hold true that you cannot 'know God' yet the absence of the knowing leads us to justify the basic belief by actually rationalising one.

I do not really understand what you are driving at here though and when I say 'God' I am not referring to 'my God' or 'your God' or 'anybody else's God'...but THE God - the one who goes by many names, yet is nameless...the one who is beyond all perception, thought and form, yet mankind catches a glimpse of it sometimes and uses whatever limited expression their soul has to relate it into general social awareness...

Maybe I have a lot to say...I don't know...maybe you'd like to elaborate? it would surely help. Thank you.
Old 28-08-2016, 04:03 AM
Deactivated Account

It is said to simply repeat to words of God is to corrupt them, as the truth and what is spoken behind them is lost. God, itself, is beyond good or evil, it is both but neither. What it does and why is beyond our comprehension, but I assume it is trying to learn about itself through its creations and what perfection truly is. Of course there has been some hiccups along the way either by design or by surprise, probably the greatest of which was emotion effecting angels, which were suppose to be emotionless drones that maintained all of creation.