Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-04-2014, 11:17 PM
Lorelyen

I'd hesitate to say that the issue is done and dusted but as things stand Bluelove's situation has improved vastly.

You see.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
On my goodness, this is an awful way to speak of fellow beings, let alone friends.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - or, healer heal thyself are the wisdoms of ages that seem worthy of note here.

During the witch hunts, people who didn't fit in, or who someone had a personal dislike of, was deemed to be a witch. Such a label was used as a justification to torture, abuse and kill the person.

I don't suppose anybody here is going to kill anyone or start using instruments of torture any time soon. But for a moment, imagine if you were this person who this thread is about. There is nothing that this person has actually 'done' that can be criticised.

The whole labelling of this person as a vampire, as having no soul, as needing to be blocked etc is based 100% on a single persons claim that they feel negative when they are around this person - THEY FEEL negative.

So this person, who nobody here knows personally is seemingly being blanked/ignored and having attempts at friendship rejected based on some spiritual advice. Is being treated that way not something that would cause some stress and upset to people here? Are the nasty comments and labels being aimed at this unknown person not negative?

How should an empath respond to what has been put forward here?

It isn't about sin and casting the first stone and, as you say, no one except Bluelove23 knows this person in detail. But the point is, it was Bluelove having the problem and came here to discuss it. The perpetrator may or may not have other friends or people from whom they can drain emotions. Tat's beside the point. I don't recall anyone speaking too badly of said person except unavoidably in offering advice to Bluelove.

It's lovely being idealistic but real people have real problems with other people and it sounded as if Bluelove felt at the end of her tether with this person. That's why she came here. We aren't all empaths. She just wants a chance to recharge. There is neither guilt nor shame in wishing to do that.

You want to solve a problem? You have to go to the source and solve it, not just cover up the symptoms. Good bad or indifferent as her antagonist may be, the simplest and most practical answer is to give the person a wide berth - don't let them drain any more from one's being. Such is the nature of such people that talking to them, sending rays of love and stuff will not guarantee a stop to the attacks. And it would seem to me very difficult to be empathetic with such a person. You may have an inexhaustible supply of emotional power. Others (myself included) aren't so lucky. I tend to be more down to earth.

That's as I see it anyway.
Old 27-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Hybrid84

I came on here to help Bluelove with her problem. Vampires are not "beings" they come from a different life form as us and if this Vampire is stealing energy from her that is not a "friend" it is a "foe"! Vampires are loosers. (period)

There are many ways they can steal energy from people through the phone or texting, or even over the computer through emails or forums by starting arguments for no reason and the person on the other end gets drained. It kinda feels like an anxiety attack and then you get depressed.

She started this thread nearly a month ago looking for advice because she was having negative experiences, now things are looking better for her. What good would starting an argument on this thread do for anyone?

Vampires are not enlightened they are the opposite, to be enlightened is to possess light and "light" is energy! What these "things" do is come around and feed off of us like animals, they are drawn to us but it's for all the wrong reasons. All they want to do is cause harm for there own self benefit but they never get very far like I said there losers! I am on here talking about this to learn and educate.
Old 27-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelove23
All i was looking for was advice, because i was struggling with it and felt really bad seperating myself..i wish her the best,i dont wish harm at all. It was just the energy and what was going on that i chose.to seperate myself from it

People go off people, find that they are no longer compatible with them etc. That is understandable. And I haven't criticized you for asking for advice at all. It's ok to do that.

But it would be naïve to think that everyone on a spiritual website would offer good advice. The notion of psychic vampires is one that some people believe - the nature of the belief is itself very negative and of a very low vibration.

I respect many different beliefs, whatever I think of them personally. And I understand very well what life as an empathy means. But this belief is harmful to others and does little to help you in the long run.