Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-03-2014, 04:54 PM
jojo95

something evil

This may be the wrong forums to post this, but my question is when you get that gut feeling something isn't right but you don't know what it is what you do. This is how i feel now . I just can't pin point it
Old 09-03-2014, 05:28 PM
primrose

Gut feelings are often right. Envision a protective shield around you, so that you won't be affected by negativity.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:03 PM
jojo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by primrose
Gut feelings are often right. Envision a protective shield around you, so that you won't be affected by negativity.
Thank you primrose i feel the evil not around me but my son
Old 15-03-2014, 09:44 AM
Ketan1234

just don't take any tension..
Old 15-03-2014, 01:19 PM
jojo95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketan1234
just don't take any tension..
Thank you Ketan I'm sorry but i don't understand. What do you mean about don't take any tension?
Old 17-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
This may be the wrong forums to post this, but my question is when you get that gut feeling something isn't right but you don't know what it is what you do. This is how i feel now . I just can't pin point it

Trust them, indeed. Every time I ignored a gut feeling, I regretted it, and every time I listened to it, I enjoyed it and remembered it. That's just me. I don't know how you are, as some people can misinterpret themselves, but I think you should follow it.

Maybe it's better you DON'T know what they are. I get those, too. Just know that if you follow them, the path you go will definitely be a lot better than the other way. Heck, even Dr. Phil wrote a book Lifecode about listening to gut feelings, and he's a psychologist.

As experience, I used to be friends with this girl. I had a feeling that she was a very dark person. As I got to know her, I learned she was quite mental, with... a LOT. Sooo...yup.
Old 03-04-2014, 05:57 AM
Master
Hello jojo95.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo95
Thank you Ketan I'm sorry but i don't understand. What do you mean about don't take any tension?
Hope you don't mind me expressing what 'don't take any tension' means to me.

It is about fear. Fear causes tension in a person. Whenever I feel any tension in my body, such as tightening of my jaw, or any other form of restlessness, irritability, or discontent, I know that deep down I am afraid of something. It is then time to ask myself a question, 'what am I afraid of?' In most cases, my fears are unreal, and are just imaginings. I let them go. But if it is a real fear, then I have to face it and deal with it, or get help.

'Not taking on tension', for me, is to stay peaceful, assess my incoming tension (fear), and do what I have to do to maintain my peace.