Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2007, 08:23 AM
m.namasivayam

why iam spared?

iam 52/male
my parents, 2 brothers and 3 sisters died.
In our family iam alone.
why iam spared?
Old 12-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Knower
Hello friend

I'm sorry to hear about your family, and I realise your confusion and grief at being the only one spared.

However... when things get tough for you, please, please remember that you are not truly alone. Your loved ones are still with you in Spirit. You may not be able to see or hear them, but they are still there. Just talk to them, let them know you are aware of their presence and they will send their love. The more you do this, the more they will be there for you and the more likely it is that you will begin to feel them around you.

Without you knowing it, your family is taking care of you and sending you love and strength. Be strong, as they are being strong for you.

Love and Light
Jeremy
Old 12-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Master
I am so very sorry about your family, but Jeremy is right, M. They are still with you, and will continue to be.

As for the question of 'why were you spared?' The way I see this is that your time here in this life just isn't done yet. I don't look at it as if you've been spared; I see that you've chosen to stay here and continue to learn from this life. And learning to live with the physical absence of your family is part of that learning.

On a personal note: I am an only child and I know that when my parents pass away, I will be the only one here who remembers what my childhood was like. That thought has always frightened me, and it's one reason I have always wanted at least 2 children. I never wanted my child to have that particular worry. However, I have since realized that at some point many of us will have to face that kind of situation, whether we have siblings or not. It's all part of this human life we've chosen to experience.

May you soon find peace in and acceptance of your life without your biological family's physical presence.
MG

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 13-05-2007, 03:20 AM
m.namasivayam

thank you mg and Jeremy
Closed Thread