Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Master
Lions Gate - How was it for you?

Hi - how was everyone today?
I'd love for anyone to share what they experienced. If anything today?
It has been a pretty uneventful day for me. I did manage to keep myself in check though. Hard to say if this was the Gate or just me.

I have been fortunate enough to spend most of the day relaxing & being leisurely. Of course the energy is still with us just wondered if anyone has anything to report. Will be with us till the 12th as Fairy said in her post.

Old 08-08-2019, 10:42 PM
Ascender
It's been a pretty normal day. I do notice the energies though, they feel lighter. Like, my body is noticeably vibrating at a higher and lighter frequency.

I wonder if this is part of it, but probably is because I felt the same last year with the Lions gate.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
It's been a pretty normal day. I do notice the energies though, they feel lighter. Like, my body is noticeably vibrating at a higher and lighter frequency.

I wonder if this is part of it, but probably is because I felt the same last year with the Lions gate.

I can't remember last years although there is probably a post here from me somewhere about it. Thanks for sharing - it's good when we don't get sidetracked
Old 09-08-2019, 01:47 AM
Master
As it goes maybe I spoke too soon. I have been unable to sleep, could not remember my login for sf and am feeling pretty exhausted to be honest. Might check out if I wrote anything re: the last one as I can't remember feeling like this before. It's now early in the morning and I want to sleep. I actually turned in for the night at 11pm!!! Hopefully sleep will catch up with me soon.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:41 AM
Experiencer
My ears have been ringing for the past two days when waking up and throughout the day. Meditation and upper energy centers are very active for me. Take a salt bath Akira, drink plenty of water, and you'll clear it. Last year with the eclipse was way more disorienting
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 09-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
My ears have been ringing for the past two days when waking up and throughout the day. Meditation and upper energy centers are very active for me. Take a salt bath Akira, drink plenty of water, and you'll clear it. Last year with the eclipse was way more disorienting

Thank you for this, it's good advice. I have been resting, there is a lot of testing going on for me at the minute. I am totally enjoying it, as there is something super special about it. I will explain more, when and if I know more...
Old 09-08-2019, 04:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Thank you for this, it's good advice. I have been resting, there is a lot of testing going on for me at the minute. I am totally enjoying it, as there is something super special about it. I will explain more, when and if I know more...
The universe usually tests you when it's about to give you something special.
Old 13-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkiez
The universe usually tests you when it's about to give you something special.

Well that would be lovely. It has been a huge soul test. The angels have been aligning with me through the Lions Gate. I am still in the test, guess that will be for a while. Something is coming I can feel it, probably not what I want though ...
Old 14-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Master
I think it was the most intense shift one I can recall. Not necessarily the most difficult one, but when it comes to affecting a huge amount of people.
It's beginning to feel lighter now. Maybe the full moon energies somehow sooth things although from what I've read it brings energies that can also be quite chaotic.
But it feels as the heaviness has been lifted.
Old 15-08-2019, 12:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it was the most intense shift one I can recall. Not necessarily the most difficult one, but when it comes to affecting a huge amount of people.
It's beginning to feel lighter now. Maybe the full moon energies somehow sooth things although from what I've read it brings energies that can also be quite chaotic.
But it feels as the heaviness has been lifted.

I agree most intense shift I have had. I can't wait till it's over - although, we're not getting much of a reprieve this year? Huge shifts are happening.

What with the full moon energy due tomorrow - I've had it ... All said in good spirit, it's just been a real push to get me somewhere. The thing is I have no idea where to ..

Sighs, happy full moon for tomorrow - may it be relaxing and soothing