Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Yes... Well my imagination makes me laugh too! Usually at inappropriate times.

Believe it or not, I was imagining an octopus with some kind of mutation which caused it to have ten legs tentacles of eight. I felt confused and had to count them a few times just to make sure it didn't grow more while I wasn't looking!

No people were involved or harmed in the creation of this daydream!

-------------------------

Well I might be a far stretch for being Einstein but I could write a kids book.

lol grt or day dream of lepreconss ridin unconss lol

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 15-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
day dreamin is a gud thng it is
i no now in means u is spirtlyyconett to spirttss
sum tims i day dream so mush i can its grt way to sub cons it is

Yes... I agree with that. I think I've always been very connected but got a bit lost somewhere. Never sure how to get grounded or direct my energy.
So often my daydreaming was a bit of a hindrance because I'd not know to 'come home'.
The good news is that I am much better at coming back to earth again and I can pass my new found wisdom onto my own imaginative kid
Old 15-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
lol grt or day dream of lepreconss ridin unconss lol
I Put them all together, put a sherrif hat on the octopus and gave it a stock whip... It's trying to scare off the leprechaun riding unicorn because they unexpectedly snuck up on the octopus sea sheriff and frightened it!
Now I've invented an epic underwater sea adventure haha
Old 15-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes... I agree with that. I think I've always been very connected but got a bit lost somewhere. Never sure how to get grounded or direct my energy.
So often my daydreaming was a bit of a hindrance because I'd not know to 'come home'.
The good news is that I am much better at coming back to earth again and I can pass my new found wisdom onto my own imaginative kid

or i day dream iv spirtss yappin way to me oftn wen iv leftt spookss churchhh had few foull motd 1s i hav
evn had spirtss jumpp in wen day dreamin to i hav so cud be doin bth in 1 go

Old 15-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I Put them all together, put a sherrif hat on the octopus and gave it a stock whip... It's trying to scare off the leprechaun riding unicorn because they unexpectedly snuck up on the octopus sea sheriff and frightened it!
Now I've invented an epic underwater sea adventure haha

i luv it i do lol or i try to day dream goin bac to 80s sean me as a teen kid wud not go bac 70s if uc du hlp dnt wana scaree me as small kid frm a kid wz born in 74 sean me as 40 pluss it 3 or 4 wud scree poor kid it wz me lol

Old 15-08-2019, 10:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeLou
Einstein used to daydream! I think imagination is a wonderful tool when channeled properly. First man has to think it, imagine it and then figure out how to make it a reality.

You made an important point about staying grounded. I think children may use less imagination because of the technology. However, if parents make sure they spend some time outdoors on their own, their imaginations can sore, whether parents approve or not.

I might not be on par with an Einstein !

You got me thinking about the qualities of 'successful' creatives types who were lucky enough to have guides, mentors and resources in their early environments to teach them how to hone their natural intrests and talents.

I like to think about the ingredients to being a good mentor for myself and for others who are creative but might have some trouble finding their way in life.

I have pretty much decided that my life purpose is to become an expert on fun and creative self expression and share what I learn with the world by default of my life's work...

So I might be the first person to take on the title "The Einstein of Fun"
Old 15-08-2019, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Daydream till your hearts content. Great use of imagination. Cool. Amen

Old 15-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
When you daydream, you simply shift your energetic focus from Beta to an Alpha state which is the state in which one receives guidance. It is the state you're in just before falling asleep and just after waking when you're not fully lucid. It is also the meditative state of mind.

So interesting.

I was reading about people with ADHD who seem to exist in theta more then people without ADHD.
Theta states are associated with daydreaming, creativity and intuition.

I supposedly have ADHD so I can concur that I do spend a lot of time in 'altered states'.

The difficulty I am learning to overcome which is quite common in people simiar to myself is shifting gears does not seem to come as easily!

Currently I am practicing my 'gear shifting' - with mindfullness type brain excercises, setting alarms and time restraints on my daydreaming and also learning to go into my altered states more so when I intend to and less unintentionally getting 'stuck'.
Old 15-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleCore
I love to daydream. I think it's an underrated pastime. It would be great to see daydreaming as a school subject!

I would love to facilitate something sort of akin to that but I would like to incorporate lots of grounding exercises and movement play into it.
Imagine all of those naughty kids who already daydream through class!
I would probably have such a class.
Old 15-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
or i day dream iv spirtss yappin way to me oftn wen iv leftt spookss churchhh had few foull motd 1s i hav
evn had spirtss jumpp in wen day dreamin to i hav so cud be doin bth in 1 go

Oh wow! That is quite amazing. You sound quite psychic.

I can sometimes be chatting all day with guides and ancestors or animals even but I have never had a spirit jump into a daydream! I have guides who give me funny visuals though sometimes which make me laugh.