Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 08-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Master
Good to hear that overall you're feeling fine, apart from the physique.
I think it can affect weak areas of the body. I feel certain joint and ligaments too, like when I eat pork, hihi.
I also notice some old patterns or beliefs coming up or old ways of reacting, but ever since the Mercury Rx started I'm dealing with them differently. Aware, and that alone helps, and looking for the pattern behind it. Grounding a lot too, but also in a different way from before.
When I 'derail' I can quite quickly get on track again. Nice to notice!
I have not really had a bad Mercury Rx either, although there were some communication hiccups online (beyond my control, like FB not working properly, a website disappearing and so on).

But like you, emotionally & mentally doing well. Makes for a nice change after all these years of going up and down, haha.

I suspect your physical symptoms will disappear when this Lion's Gate begins to dissipate.
Funny you mention sacral chakra... Didn't we agree the other day that this is one of the most important chakras during this part of ascension?
Old 08-08-2019, 07:51 PM
Deactivated Account
I actually quite enjoyed the mercury retrograde for some reason I found the energy almost peaceful.
My relationships ran quite smoothly during the retrograde and I made an effort to connect with my Father who can be a difficult man to communicate with.

The lions gate has been fairly OK as well for me... Besides trying to make sense of some health-related psycho spiritual things and learning to self-advocate.

These events seem to be getting a little bit easier each year... I have noticed in my own experience anyway.
Old 09-08-2019, 02:51 AM
Guide

It definitely affects weak parts of the body or triggers deep seated emotions...I've observed this in my circle of family and friends. My one friend has had a horrible nagging cough so bad she couldn't keep food down since Mercury retrograde began and has been to the doctor twice. Her lungs are clear and antibiotics didn't work. It doesn't surprise me, being I know her personal situation and what she's been going through on an emotional level.

Being aware of the curveballs being thrown is key, you're right, it makes all the difference.

I've had several weird random instances over the past month, even leading up to a couple days ago where a certain someone who has been a major thorn in my side has reached out to me a few times whereas they usually never do. Knowing it was a test and an opportunity for me to respond differently, I did just that and kept my boundaries strong and turned down a favor that this person asked of me. To my surprise, she replied that she understands and she shouldn't have asked me for a favor, AND that she's glad I'm taking care of myself and even threw in a "you come first". WHOA!

Haha, yes we did discuss about the importance of the sacral chakra during Ascension. Thinking about the symptoms/illness I've had this past month leading up to this time it makes perfect sense. Fear is related to bladder and kidneys relating to this chakra and I have had a lot of fear....I suppose it's working it's way out of my system. If the lion symbolizes courage, the heart, it's no wonder I dreamt of a lion twice recently...one of which had raw flesh exposed around its midsection in a band where the heart would be, showing me what is missing or preventing me from moving forward. It's hard to explain, but I've been piecing together all of the clues, signs, and dreams and it resonates with what areas still needed some work.

Ariaecheflame, (and to FairyCrystal's point about it being a nice change from all the years of ups and downs) yes, it does seem to be getting easier each year and each major cosmic event. Awareness of the lessons each event may bring as well as a willingness to look within and an opportunity to respond differently is key instead of feeling like the universe is against you, haha!
Old 09-08-2019, 03:43 AM
Deactivated Account
In regards to it seeming to get a little bit easier: Has anyone been receiving any insights on the energy of 2020?

I started being sent messages last year and the year before to be mindful of transitions in 2020 and I hear a lot of people mention it.
I wonder what to expect come Lions Gate 2020...
I guess we are sort of well and truely entering into that energy now... I don't usually get told to prepare quite so early haha!
Old 09-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
In regards to it seeming to get a little bit easier: Has anyone been receiving any insights on the energy of 2020?

I started being sent messages last year and the year before to be mindful of transitions in 2020 and I hear a lot of people mention it.
I guess we are sort of well and truely entering into that energy now... I don't usually get told to prepare quite so early haha!
No, not had that. But the 26th of July is the Planetary / Cosmic New Year so new things can come in.
I'm not really busy with 2020 myself. Looking forward to the 2nd half of this eventful year, hoping it's going to be better, haha. First half has been difficult for me as I've had a lot of physical to-do.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
No, not had that. But the 26th of July is the Planetary / Cosmic New Year so new things can come in.
I'm not really busy with 2020 myself. Looking forward to the 2nd half of this eventful year, hoping it's going to be better, haha. First half has been difficult for me as I've had a lot of physical to-do.

First half of this year has been tough for me too. It's been a learning curve to be honest, all linked to faith and love... Here's to a fab second half of 2019. I am going to start taking the 26th of July as my new year from now on.
Old 09-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame

I understand that 2021 and 2022 are the nexus years. I wrote a response to someone a while ago about it, however I can't find it. T
Old 09-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

Thanks Fairy,

I had never heard of the planetary/cosmic new year and needed to research it!

I'm looking forward as well... I was actually starting to feel a bit excited and optimistic, remembering more of my purpose here during this time in history.
Old 09-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Master
you're welcome!

Today I felt the energies were less strong, although still present, but not nearly as powerful as yesterday.
Same for you guys?
Old 10-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Guide

I have felt exhausted all day!