Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 06-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Spirit animals

Do people believe they have a spirit animal? I am not sure myself as I never sensed anything but was wondering if anyone knew of anything to guide me
Old 09-09-2019, 02:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterHunter
Do people believe they have a spirit animal? I am not sure myself as I never sensed anything but was wondering if anyone knew of anything to guide me

Hi, my experience is not like what you read about in books; and I don't know what could guide you, sorry. Maybe others here have animal spirit experience? I'd love to hear about it, if so - but these are really personal things, not usually talked about in detail.

Various animal and bird spirits have come to me over the years; most to inform, others just watch me for a while then leave.

Also, real life birds come near all the time; up here, big owls and four ravens seem to have adopted me. I don't think they want anything from me...at least they haven't asked me for anything yet, lol. The flock (10-12) of wild turkeys up here come & peck around the cabin - and don't scatter when I walk out among them... neither do the deer when I come across them on the trail.

Edit - I just noticed this was a really old thread. Was it okay to respond & bump it up like that? Thanks!
Old 09-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a few different spirit animals with varying functions. I've come to learn them over the years. They are not always active in my life and tend to have influence with me in waves, but I have learned to listen to their messages.

Some of my spirit animals: Serpent, lion, crow, rabbit, and bee.

I also have stone and plant guides, as well as other humanoid species. They include haematite, obsidian, lavender, and hawthorn. A faerie and a Pleiadian. Oh plus a couple of gods and goddesses. The sky is the limit! But I have learned of them all over a long period of time. It wasn't an overnight thing. So take it easy and one by one
Old 11-11-2019, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I also have stone and plant guides, as well as other humanoid species.
They include haematite, obsidian, lavender, and hawthorn.

You mention obsidian often..it is grounding, I think.
What would you think of a 'necklace' for a hyper active dog...a small obsidian attached to the collar? Thanks.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-11-2019, 01:34 PM
Administrator
Yes i have a few spirit Animals mainly the Wolf the Crow and the Horse.
you can find your own spirit animal by asking they to come to you in your Dream or by meditation.

Namaste
Old 16-11-2019, 04:10 PM
Seeker
I don't know what my spirit animal is or how you know, but I always feel drawn to crows and dolphins.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:29 PM
Master
did
u
no
all
anmilss
can
sea
spirtss
thy
can
frm
cats
yo
dogs
to birdss
to

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 21-02-2020, 05:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I wish I knew about my spirit animals. I have had lots of different animals interact with me in different ways across dimensions over the years. It seems like there's more than one kind. Perhaps I should do some meditating on it.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-02-2020, 05:33 AM
Deactivated Account
I forgot about Switzerland, my hamster. She actually works with me on important stuff, so she counts.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 21-02-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
Some of my spirit animals are Elephants, Rattle Snakes, Cobras and Cows.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜