Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-08-2019, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
Hi,

Thank you BigJohn to clarify here...
I think this is fascinating that the program you refer to had wrote a whole letter on it's own...to me this is "intelligence".
Imitating (letters since we use them) in a way to attempt to communicate or leave a sign is "intelligence" to me. If it was not programmed and did it on it's own i think it shows "intelligence"...
Maybe it seemed to make no sense but no one knew how to translate the content...or...just like a child that learned to speak, at first just say lots of sounds and then learned to use them appropriately...

I would very like to see one of those letter...if you can attached one copy so we can look at it... ?

The program did what it was programmed to do. A random number generator was used which was used to randomly select a noun, verb, adjective, etc.

Remember, I did this along time ago.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 21-08-2019, 05:32 AM
Seeker
I found this ...

Hi,

I just find this about what we were discussing and that was pretty interesting...passing the info if you want to look at it...it is some texts or sentences that were written by computers, apparently...not sure if it is a hoax or not...website is literAI.com
I played with 2 of the examples or texts and came up with sorting out something that exist ?!
see at the bottom of list of writings 1- title "Grip strenght" (read the line written by the computer)
i came up with the 4 letters missing to be -fasf- to continue the sequence
FASF is a website in spanish about family and sacred and general information or so but anyways it does exist
2- title "Yeet" (read the line written by the computer)
I read 'Yeet' !, on the haters, 'yeet' !
Yeet is also a real new word that one definition is : the defeat in a competition or a video game, exclamation of approval, dance
I thought that was encouraging if true that a computer has come up with a message that is on the good side ?! considering all what the internet contents...
Maybe, as i was wondering before...it is all about decoding the message or not
Old 30-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Master
Interesting!

A long time ago when I was going to College.......
a group of like minds got together and we developed a program that simulated a computer work station of that time period. We made some changes and one day we made it operational in the computer room and then left the room. Sure enough, one person sat down in front of the work station and began doing his assignment. As he began doing his assignment, one problem after another would happen and then the simulator program came back and acknowledged that the Main Library had been destroyed.
The student immediately jumped up and ran out of the Computer Lab. He never realized what he experienced was a simulation.

That was then. With AI apparently coming on the scene, it should be interesting to see what will happen.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2019, 04:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Artificial intelligence

We think of artificial intelligence as something created through the use of electronics and complex programming. A product of the calculating machines we create. However, looking at the latest psychological and neurological research, an argument could be made that human intelligence is also a kind of artificial intelligence. A product of the electronic calculating machines that nature and evolution have created.

Is human intelligence a kind of artificial intelligence?
If not, then what makes it different from other kinds of artificial intelligence?

If so, then is there a deeper, non-artificial kind of intelligence, and what is it, and where does it come from?
The more I think about it, human intelligence might be a form of artificial intelligence. What? try defining intelligence..... or better yet, test a person for their IQ. Test an 'intelligent' machine for IQ. Which will have a higher IQ? Those results should be interesting to ponder over.

Old 05-09-2019, 02:55 AM
Seeker
Indeed it would be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The more I think about it, human intelligence might be a form of artificial intelligence. What? try defining intelligence..... or better yet, test a person for their IQ. Test an 'intelligent' machine for IQ. Which will have a higher IQ? Those results should be interesting to ponder over.

You got me wonder indeed who would have the highest ...

Maybe the highest IQ would be the machine/computerize one;
But the highest EQ would be human...
We would hope ... if not it would be embarrassing wouldn't it ?!
Old 05-09-2019, 08:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowFerret
You got me wonder indeed who would have the highest ...

Maybe the highest IQ would be the machine/computerize one;
But the highest EQ would be human...
We would hope ... if not it would be embarrassing wouldn't it ?!

Good points!

But..... can a computerized machine be program to be polite, kind, and caring?

But then, who would want to program a computerized machine to rant "Nuke'em" and other stupid expressions?

Old 18-10-2019, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)

artificial intelligence

Artificial intelligence is the act of consonantly knowing things. What i mean is that getting knowledge of something that is a mystery.

WAYS THAT CAN HELP YOU CONTROL THESE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
* Medicating: this can help you keep calm and gain concentration these can help when sharing your public opinion
* Way of thinking: you should also listen and learn about the topic of decisions and think positively about other people ideas and opinion.
* Maximum idea: Researches should be made before sharing opinion
Old 22-10-2019, 11:36 AM
Newbie ;)

what is Artificial Intelligence

Artificial Intelligence (AI) emphasizes on creation of intelligent machines that work and react as humans. Computers with artificial intelligence are designed for activities such as; Speech recognition, Learning, Planning and Problem solving.