Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-09-2015, 10:35 AM
Seeker

Tomast and his Country that no longer exists.

I met a spirit named Tomast (B. 1903- D. 1930) in my ex-friends house. It was built around 1918 in Springfield, MO. Tom used to be a farm hand who moved over to the United States from Europe when he was 14 years old.

He told me as a boy he was born in a country called Ogonhald. He spent ages 4-9 in Holland, living with his Aunt. When he returned home, he went to school and eventually his parents decided to send him to the US to live with family friends in order to give him "the American dream".

He was born in 1903, in Ogonhald, (a country that never appears to have existed in this worlds timeline) situated in the mountains, in an area of the map he showed me, where Schaffhausen Switzerland is.

We began our communication in person, and when I would go home to my apartment, I would try automatic writing to keep in touch with him.

That book introduced me to him on a more personal level and I slowly learned these many life details in this manner. He wrote mostly in a German Dialect, but most of it I couldn't use a translator to understand. He slowly began speaking English more and more. And he lives with me now, as my best friend and Guide.

I lost the old book we communicated in, many things like to disappear around me. So I got a new book to keep as a general journal. One day I opened it to find an entry by Tomast. He wrote in his foreign language:

Tomast Heinrich Fürcht;
Ogonhald Dialect Deutsch

Vo sprach en som enden s'lach ober danst eg al nicht a mich brichten der book sammchaglatt. Ig wonst aprog mein language sond produit av metzerlein das mig a porten dur speilg. Sandertchen gogrig sol migrate auf der America, sond lietzer haben nicht wir ober danst mich weilheilm! Saprach oper mein slagicht aperacht. Sloder schalten schict av our mindlachten saber av ondts mich. Slag ov mitten al machten speil av og Englisch am, aber dich ag mich weiterleisen sageshteinenwarst. Ov mein leiberstadt ov mein saldesten sog weiter bricht. S'lag ober dicht. Schlatsten sonderchten. Hapbts sands mich sonder wird ag lotzern sag on hald donst aport and al mich wird leidendich. Eienen speilg ov der neuess a bachterenine. Socht ein enen bligt, Brachten weirstendasts. Suprog av dentracht. Sog dechtrum talgost ag mich veirifundt. Freigen dast, Ig machst sligneracht enei worts.

Translation According to Tomast in English:

We spoke in some length in the last book, but I didn't write this smoothly. I tried to write in my language but our spelling is difficult to understand. Somehow after I moved to America, I researched that my homeland is no longer where it once was. They said I spoke stupidly. Also they laughed behind my back. I was really bad at spelling in English, but from you and I reading I've learned very much. Now my old house seems in turmoil. I wish I could forget that place. Wondering and searching. I wonder how my country was there when I came home from Holland as a boy. There are new dictionaries. So strange, none of my old literature exists. Suppose there is a difference. With forgotten laws in my memories. F**k this. I'm hardly making sense.

Literal Translation (according to Tomast)

We spoke in some ends last over dont I was not one my story the book smoothly. I wanted about myself language with production with difficulty thats my lands way spell. Somehow moving migrate to the america, with reading having not we over dont my back home! Speaking about my stupid ways. However then spoke of laughing stabs with about me. Dumb is given to make spelling about only English can, with you to me reading learning very much. Now my hometown of my lastplace seems continue break. Feel over close. Wondering searching. Having such me wonder where it goes when above mountains dont appear and when me went back home. This spelling of the new one dictionaries. Such a strange, book no longer existing. Supposing of differences. With laws forgotten of my verification. F**k this. I make no sense with words.

I just wanted to share this. I've heard stories of people coming from Countries that don't apparently exist, one debatable story about The man from Taured, is one example. But timeslips and alternate timelines could be accounted for as well.

On another note, last year I tried looking up a death certificate for him and quickly found it. "Tomast Heinrich Furcht - 4/4/1903 - 2/13/1930"

However, earlier this year my files got deleted and I lost the PDF I downloaded, so I went back to the website to download a new copy, and it no longer existed.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Deactivated Account
Maybe it was never a country, but a large town/city? From what I have heard is that some middle eastern countries, some are not countries, but territories connected to other countries, if that makes sense, though I can't remember which ones I heard about and how accurate that was, either.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 29-09-2015, 08:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
Maybe it was never a country, but a large town/city? From what I have heard is that some middle eastern countries, some are not countries, but territories connected to other countries, if that makes sense, though I can't remember which ones I heard about and how accurate that was, either.

It could be like Bavaria, which is not a country, but a "Free State" of Germany.

However, looked up dozens of maps, and lists of destroyed towns from WWI & WWII and all that jazz, and found nothing at all.
No villages, no town, no city, no states, principalities.

I also tried to look up his Dialect, I learned a whole lot about German this way, but found nothing close to his. Different Bavarian and Swiss dialects are similar in some respects to his language, but never quite fit the bill.

The closest I ever found to "Ogonhald" was "Ugnhult" Sweden, but that's about as far from the Swiss border as one can get, hahaha. Barring Antarctica ;)
Old 02-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Master

That would be very frustrating that your files got deleted. You made a wonderful discovery and now it is gone. What a shame, I feel for you.
I would be afraid to do automatic writing. I suppose you are not afraid otherwise you would not do it.
Old 02-10-2015, 06:00 PM
life.love.regret.

He seems to have picked up on English cuss words pretty well.
Could this be the guy stealing your stuff?
Old 02-10-2015, 08:19 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That would be very frustrating that your files got deleted. You made a wonderful discovery and now it is gone. What a shame, I feel for you.
I would be afraid to do automatic writing. I suppose you are not afraid otherwise you would not do it.

I'm not afraid. Even if something happens, I always have my higher self, and this life is only physical. So I don't fear anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
He seems to have picked up on English cuss words pretty well.
Could this be the guy stealing your stuff?

EDIT- not to mention, the "F" word in English is based upon German vocabulary. "Freigen" "Fricken" "Frick" "F***" all the same.

He learned English while he lived here on Earth. Not as well as other immigrants of his time might have, but he spoke it well enough to have friends, go to bars, do work at home and on the farm.

He seemed to forget to use it in the last 80 years is all. Also as I mentioned he is a very shy kind of man. He was often stoic and rarely spoke in general, but he could read, and quiet people eavesdrop quite a bit, so he was always learning English.

I don't think Tomast is stealing my stuff. Oftentimes he will actually bring me something lost. If I can't find something at all, I let him show me instantly where it is. He will either channel through me, or even leave the object nearby to be found easily.

Like a sweater, looked everywhere for it. Then found it folded nicely and on my couch. I had looked there before, but left the room, came back, and there it was.

Or if something is buried under laundry pile, he will walk me straight to it, reach my hand in, and pull it out, no problem. Doesn't even have to shuffle through the stuff, he just knows where it is.

I asked Tom to find the missing objects, and he says he can't bring them back to me. So they aren't even in his realm. There are more realms than "here" and "there". He is only however IN "here" or "there".

My objects were taken by some other entities, or even could be swallowed up in a pocket dimension, or timeline problems. Who knows.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:32 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
I'm not afraid. Even if something happens, I always have my higher self, and this life is only physical. So I don't fear anything.

EDIT- not to mention, the "F" word in English is based upon German vocabulary. "Freigen" "Fricken" "Frick" "F***" all the same.

He learned English while he lived here on Earth. Not as well as other immigrants of his time might have, but he spoke it well enough to have friends, go to bars, do work at home and on the farm.

He seemed to forget to use it in the last 80 years is all. Also as I mentioned he is a very shy kind of man. He was often stoic and rarely spoke in general, but he could read, and quiet people eavesdrop quite a bit, so he was always learning English.

I don't think Tomast is stealing my stuff. Oftentimes he will actually bring me something lost. If I can't find something at all, I let him show me instantly where it is. He will either channel through me, or even leave the object nearby to be found easily.

Like a sweater, looked everywhere for it. Then found it folded nicely and on my couch. I had looked there before, but left the room, came back, and there it was.

Or if something is buried under laundry pile, he will walk me straight to it, reach my hand in, and pull it out, no problem. Doesn't even have to shuffle through the stuff, he just knows where it is.

I asked Tom to find the missing objects, and he says he can't bring them back to me. So they aren't even in his realm. There are more realms than "here" and "there". He is only however IN "here" or "there".

My objects were taken by some other entities, or even could be swallowed up in a pocket dimension, or timeline problems. Who knows.

You have a much more interesting life than I do. I've got dead people in my front yard but all they do is lay there. I'm not sure I want them coming in, though. I don't think I'm ready for that.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
You have a much more interesting life than I do. I've got dead people in my front yard but all they do is lay there. I'm not sure I want them coming in, though. I don't think I'm ready for that.

You have dead people laying in your yard?
Like, a graveyard? Or literally ghosts laying there?

Tom is a sweet guy though, and a good friend. He does his best to protect me, though sometimes there isn't much he can do. He was only human, after all.

My life is very uninteresting on a physical level though. No one sees what goes on for me in the metaphysical, besides poltergeist activity. And its not Hollywood style theatrical stuff. Just things flying at me, or lights blowing out, door slams. Usual stuff.

I wish a lot of the stuff would stop. But I won't give Tom up because of these other types of entities. I would only give Tom up if he wanted to leave on his own.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:45 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenton
You have dead people laying in your yard?
Like, a graveyard? Or literally ghosts laying there?

Tom is a sweet guy though, and a good friend. He does his best to protect me, though sometimes there isn't much he can do. He was only human, after all.

My life is very uninteresting on a physical level though. No one sees what goes on for me in the metaphysical, besides poltergeist activity. And its not Hollywood style theatrical stuff. Just things flying at me, or lights blowing out, door slams. Usual stuff.

I wish a lot of the stuff would stop. But I won't give Tom up because of these other types of entities. I would only give Tom up if he wanted to leave on his own.

Makes sense to me.

No ghosts that I know of. Just a graveyard.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Makes sense to me.

No ghosts that I know of. Just a graveyard.

Ah, lol.

Don't invite strangers to your home ;) as a rule of thumb.