Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-10-2010, 05:27 PM
Il'Divino

help with women

hey people. Ever since i can remember, i always had this feeling or false belief if you ask me, that im missing something that women want. Worse i believed that other guys/men had it but me. Im 23 an ive never had a girlfriend and that hurts me a lot. It also hurts alot when i go for a girl and somehow i mess it up and next thing i see her in the arms of another guy. Sometimes like rite now, i do feel like crying because it seems like this thing is something beyond me. I want someone i can hold, kiss and make love to but i cant get it. I dont wanto be alone anymore. And worse, i have so many girls who like me alot but i just seem to mess it up somehow which only reinforces the belief that im missing something and no woman will ever love me. Please help me. I dont want this anymore.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Master
I think your negative beliefs about yourself are the source of your issues with women.. I would look into therapy to find the root cause of this belief and to regain yourself worth, try EFT, shamanic illumnation sessions, raising your vibration, manifesting etc..

There is someone out there for you and you will find her. You are lovable!
Old 08-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Guide
Having so many girls that like you a lot doesn't sound so bad to me.

Just have patience. Girls like a fun nice guy. Just focus on being an all around good person not just on your image but on doing good and having fun and you'll gain the needed confidence to get a girl soon enough.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
easy

Just keep trying Il'Divino!
Women, just like men, only want to be loved, so there is nothing you seem to be missing!
Relationships are all about trial and error, and as anything in life it is a learning experience... and you are learning from every experience!
So try, try again and give it another go :)
Good luck!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:02 PM
LaMont Cranston

Help With Women...

When I was younger, I was painfully shy and quite inept with women, and I wondered why other guys always seemed to get the girl, not me. I was able to be friends with women, the kind of guy they'd spend time with when they were between relationships, but there seemed to be a line between being friends and such things as love and romance.

I am happy to report that things have worked out quite well for me. I met the right woman, and we have been happily (most of the time) married for many years. You seem to be a good guy with good intentions, and there's every reason to suspect that things will work out well for you.

That being said, there are a few tips I can send your way that might be helpful. The first one is that most guys try to impress women with who they are. They think that it's better to be oh-so-interesting that actually being interested in who the woman is. Not many guys get it that women like guys who are interested in who they are as human beings.

You might also look for something that will give you a bit of an advantage with the ladies. I tried laying guitar, writing poetry, etc., and all of those things can be effective to a certain point. What actually worked best for me was getting a dog. I was already an animal lover, and I noticed that many women were dog lovers. If you get a cute puppy (that will, hopefully, grow up to be a wonderful dog), you will find that quite a few women, the kind of women you want to meet, will approach you. Let the dog play his role in making the introductions.

I wish you the best, and I hope that some of this was helpful!
Old 08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
Experiencer
similar situation again not in a relationship for many years found my problem was comfidence i dont know why that is so important to women ended up on chat services now everything is going good my comfidence has grown from being with somebody rather then being without think people need to be less expectant especially of relationships things happen when they happen but that doesnt mean you cant go looking for the right person one of my favourite quotes "men have feelings too but nobody really cares" so comfidence boosters the best 1 i found was citrine crystalreally helps that middle chakra and for keeping relationships you have compromise hopee that helps
Old 09-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Master

It sounds to me that you could be trying too hard and that is why it fails. Just be yourself and let it happen. Sometimes when we try too hard, it just not does happen. A turn off would be if you came across as being desperate. I am not saying that you are like that. That is what happened to my cousin. There was nothing wrong with her and she admitted she was desperate. The men picked up on that and it was a turn off. One time she said to a man she liked, they just met, she wants to have a baby. She wondered why she never saw him again. If I heard things like that I would run far away.
Forget about love, kiss etc. that will come later. Just be a friend and get to know her first. If someone wanted to kiss me etc I would get rid of them. That is just me.
Try not to get too upset when you see someone you like and the next minute she is with someone else. I think it was not meant to be. Try not to worry that you have never had a girl friend. There is plenty of time.
You say you have so many girls that like you. Well that is great. Try and find out why you mess it up so you can learn from it and next time it will not happen.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Il'Divino

i have this fear that if they get to know the real me they wont like me nor want me anymore. So put on this facade with the belief that since im not being myself, they can never reject me rite? Wel no. It all starts pretty well until for whatever reason they start ignoring me without me knowing what i had done wrong. Can you please tell me why a woman would ignore someone without even knowing who they are?
Old 13-10-2010, 03:57 AM
arive nan

Could it be that they don't have the courage or courtesy to simply tell you that they do not want a relationship so they ignore you instead? I'm not sure if this is why, by the way. It just seems like a possibility. It's not an easy conversation to reject someone. And when no official relationship has begun some may decide that silence is just easier. Guys have done this to me. It is very painful... And it's part of the reason why I have the same fear about letting anyone know me.
Old 13-10-2010, 03:58 AM
Master
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il'Divino
i have this fear that if they get to know the real me they wont like me nor want me anymore. So put on this facade with the belief that since im not being myself, they can never reject me rite? Wel no. It all starts pretty well until for whatever reason they start ignoring me without me knowing what i had done wrong. Can you please tell me why a woman would ignore someone without even knowing who they are?

There's a certain degree of truth to women liking older men, but it has a lot to do with becoming an interesting human being. It's not like you have to have a University degree or be an established anything or pro at something. Just have stuff you find interesting and have dabbled in your interests and hobbies so that you have something besides you, your date and gee, what do you say after you say hello kinda thing. And you can't have every female in your vicinity interested in you. The world isn't your oyster or mine, lol. I know this may seem way off track, but it's just a true little story...my 1st b/f ever where I live now took me to a fair or amusement park, I forget which. They had this place where you could pick your own oyster that was guaranteed to have a pearl in it. I picked mine, and it turned out to have a BIG black pearl in it. Everybody was oohing and ahhing over it. The one you pick (when you're ready to settle down) makes you feel special and she will feel cherished. IDK why I felt like saying that, I just did.