Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 09-05-2013, 05:23 AM
Master
Isn't that a little harsh Juanita?

i mean a lot of people try to meditate and channel. I certainly do. And I don't really get messages from other entities.

In fact I have known many people in my own friendship and family who claim this and they are frauds. They have an extremely overactive imagination.

In fact my imagination is so overactive that I could never claim if it were a real channeling or not. I work in the arts, not going to say what I do, but its all connected and may block my perceptions.

But when I think of Jesus, somewhere in my soul I known what to decipher what is b/s that Christianity came up with for me, and what is true about him.

I won't go down the list of what is probably true and probably false but that is just my answer.

One of the things I don't like and a lot of Witches I know do this. They hoard their spiritual gifts over other mere mortals as if they are spiritually stupid because they don't have the "sixth sense" or they don't channel.

Look what just happened with Amanda Berry. Sylvia Browne claims to channel Spirit and she is under fire to be sued by the family. I don't blame them. The moral of this story and news is- "Don't go to psychic/spiritual elitists to find your loved ones. Be aware and alert on your own and do as that man did yesterday. He saved that woman and her child's life. That is true spirituality. His act of salvation for that mother and child, not Sylvia Browne's self-proclaimed hogwash".
Old 09-05-2013, 05:49 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
Isn't that a little harsh Juanita?

i mean a lot of people try to meditate and channel. I certainly do. And I don't really get messages from other entities.

In fact I have known many people in my own friendship and family who claim this and they are frauds. They have an extremely overactive imagination.

In fact my imagination is so overactive that I could never claim if it were a real channeling or not. I work in the arts, not going to say what I do, but its all connected and may block my perceptions.

But when I think of Jesus, somewhere in my soul I known what to decipher what is b/s that Christianity came up with for me, and what is true about him.

I won't go down the list of what is probably true and probably false but that is just my answer.

One of the things I don't like and a lot of Witches I know do this. They hoard their spiritual gifts over other mere mortals as if they are spiritually stupid because they don't have the "sixth sense" or they don't channel.

Look what just happened with Amanda Berry. Sylvia Browne claims to channel Spirit and she is under fire to be sued by the family. I don't blame them. The moral of this story and news is- "Don't go to psychic/spiritual elitists to find your loved ones. Be aware and alert on your own and do as that man did yesterday. He saved that woman and her child's life. That is true spirituality. His act of salvation for that mother and child, not Sylvia Browne's self-proclaimed hogwash".

Harsh in what way, Amilius? SS has proclaimed over several different threads that he "knows" what his yehushua thinks and wants... Why shouldn't I call him out on this? How does he "know"?...

This is an entirely different subject..I am not a medium, but I very often get communications from my loved ones in spirit...I totally believe in spirit communication which is why I consider myself to be a spiritulist......

I have been warning people about Sylvia Browne for years... If she was ever gifted, I don't know, but if she was, she lost that gift years ago.....
Old 09-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Master
I am sorry Juanita.

I wasn't aware of this.

Yeah I don't like when people say they know what God or Jesus wants or wills. Because they don't know.

And Besides how could an all perfect being (God) want or need anything? What would Jesus need from anyone?

Even though I know nothing of what goes on in the mind in those who art in Heaven I have an idea that is has something to do with self-love, love of neighbor and love of God. I can not imagine anything else since that is the whole gospel of Jesus.

Yeshua, Yahoshua, Joshua, Jeshua, Jesus, what difference does it make? Still the same guy.
Old 09-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Scattered Sheep

There is only one name under Heaven by which men shall be saved.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Master
A name will never save you, only you can do that, that is your true self, that's what the name points to, not some dude who supposely lived over two thousand years ago.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Scattered Sheep

He can see you! Even when your or whatever!
Old 09-05-2013, 10:35 PM
Master
So what if he's a pervert?
Old 09-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Scattered Sheep

He is used to such responses:
come down from the stake.” 41 And likewise the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, mocking, said, 42 “He saved others – He is unable to save Himself. If He is the Sovereign of Yisra’el,let Him now come down from the stake,and we shall believe Him. 43“He trusted in Elohim, let Him rescue...
Old 09-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
He can see you! Even when your or whatever!

My loved ones in Spirit can see me as well....
Old 09-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
He is used to such responses:
come down from the stake.” 41 And likewise the chief priests, with the scribes and elders, mocking, said, 42 “He saved others – He is unable to save Himself. If He is the Sovereign of Yisra’el,let Him now come down from the stake,and we shall believe Him. 43“He trusted in Elohim, let Him rescue...

Hundreds, maybe thousands of people were crucified on crosses in that era....Did they all die for your sins?