Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-01-2012, 06:12 PM
silent whisper

Love in actions

Love takes on many forms. Sometimes those forms of love can be quite painful, quite sudden, quite intense, quite beautiful, quite annoying, quite anything really. At times the loving actions of others can feel not so loving, depending on how one sees love of course. If there is one apsect of love I have learned on my own journey that has stayed with me, is that I am responsible for how I love. The love in action I love is my responsiblity only.

What is love in action.......its feels like a moving love.........a love that moves....never stagnant.........always changing.........sometimes its slow......sometimes it very fast......sometimes it still.........sometimes its silent...

In silence we can find a wealth of love that might require action from us. We are responsible to that love in us....we are responsible only to that love......

What is love.....love is truth..........what is action of love..........its that truth in action.......our own....that is all.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Shabby

I have learned that no one is to blame for my experiences. I create my own experience. I also learned that I am not responsible for how something I give is received.....as long as I can truly say that I gave with love.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:55 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabby
I have learned that no one is to blame for my experiences. I create my own experience. I also learned that I am not responsible for how something I give is received.....as long as I can truly say that I gave with love.

Ah yes ...giving without saying anything is a blessing...indeed!