Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 13-06-2014, 07:03 PM
Guide

I quit trying

I think I'm done trying.

1st guy was a third parent and made me feel like poo, was a stalker, I broke up with him.

Follow up with a guy who tried to make me the other woman, found out he was married.

Next guy slept around.

Next guy was a man-child.

Next guy was trying to make me into the other woman, he had a girlfriend.

I've broken it off every time this stuff came up. I had no tolerance for it. It's not even worth my time. I refuse because I know I am worth more than that.

I've done the LoA stuff, I've held out hope, I've thought positive thoughts. I've thought surely there's one guy out there who is respectful and loving, for me. I've even done my best to treat myself better and be better to myself and understand I deserve better, so that the mirror would be the person who would treat me like a person. I've done my best to not become the bitter old hag who is always angry.

So.

Right now I have someone trying to pass me off on someone and I'm just not interested either way. I feel defeated and just...go about the rest of my life by myself. I got myself this far and I just don't have it in me to put up with another round of **.

I figure all I want to know is why. I probably already know. Maybe I just need validation or what, I don't know, I'm curious as to what others think.
Old 13-06-2014, 08:25 PM
primrose

ragdoll, there are a lot of respectful, loving guys out there, you say you've tried the LOA stuff, you have to have a belief that it works, it's not enough to just say what you want.Make a list of what you want in a guy, tell yourself that when the time is right you will meet, then put it away, and know that it will come to pass, don't dwell on it, in the meantime spend time alone, take care of yourself, it's good that you realize your own worth.
Old 14-06-2014, 10:44 PM
Experiencer

Hmm..i can see how you would be disappointed and worn out from all the disappointments. I can only speak from experience. I've never actively sought love; it always caught me by surprise. I am recently single, after a divorce two years ago and a TF that I broke up with 3 months ago. And I'm just plain tired of getting my heartbroken. So, I the focus definitely is not on meeting anyone. But for the first time in my life I wonder if I will find that special someone and the relationship will actually LAST. So, I think you should just focus on you and enjoying your life, doing the things you love...and when you least expect it....