Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Master
I see what your saying but as Im given a choice then I must choose love and light and positivity and it makes sense I suppose that all energy as in dark and light comes from the one source but it seems to me that the consciousness of the love part of consciousness is the thing that makes it all worthwhile ,,,,Gods always trying to return us to Love hence we suffer in our own delusion that we are powerless and choiceless when the choice is always available.....
Old 17-09-2015, 02:34 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
It would not take a much more advanced soul to come across as a god or jesus, if you did manage to access some aspect of your deeper experience of your universal self.....None of this should be mistaken for an experience with god (all that is). To do so is to dissolve into the totality of clarity, and since you're still here typing this clearly didn't happen. To know god is to awaken completely. It would be impossible to maintain the illusion of a human body once this level of awakening occurs.

if you are awakened then you don't need to eat, is that what you're saying?
Old 17-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I read this and it seems sadly to have a ring of truth about it.

If God exists then he/she/it would have to be highly complex to have created reality, therefore wouldn't there have to be something even more complex to have created God and so on..

If we say something must have created the universe/s and everything has to have a start then doesn't that apply to God?? Something must have created God surely? If the universe needs a prime mover then surely wouldn't God?

We cant accept a universe without a beginning but we accept a God as something without?

How could God always have been??

Before Big Bang, there was no spacetime to think about a creator. There was nothingness, we can expect that the physics will unveil the secrets of nature.

From the philosophical point of view, we can subject God as nothingness or a formless energy (Universal Consciousness).
Old 18-09-2015, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

3) Finite, occupied space Universe, eternally exists in some dynamic state/phase/shape/form/pattern.

2) 1) Macro-infinite non-occupied space is eternally existent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of #2 and #3 above, eternally exists in complement to #2 #3 above.

I've not yet seen any rational, logical common sense explanation, that, invalidates my above givens, as I've been proposing for some years now.

Start with the whole, and then no parts can be excluded.... Bucky Fuller....

R6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 18-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Knower

God is pure existence made self-aware. Before pure existence became self-aware, it just was. It was, free of identity, label, conditions - no time, no space, no-thing. The kabbalists call it "Ain Sof" the Chinese call it "Wu-chi".

So what you have is Pure existence; ie nothing.
Pure existence made self aware; God.
God learned to escape isolation by transcending the condition of separateness, and created Unity.
Unity allowed the existence of something independent from God yet at the same time one with him - this was the beginning of duality/the universe/other beings.

Therefore God wasn't created. He emerged, he woke up. Think of when you wake up in the morning, what causes your awareness to emerge from slumber and converge into your waking state? It just happens. God in a sense woke up. Conditions converged for self awareness.
Old 18-09-2015, 07:33 AM
hoplight

Quote:

If God exists then he/she/it would have to be highly complex to have created reality, therefore wouldn't there have to be something even more complex to have created God and so on..

If we say something must have created the universe/s and everything has to have a start then doesn't that apply to God?? Something must have created God surely? If the universe needs a prime mover then surely wouldn't God?

We cant accept a universe without a beginning but we accept a God as something without?

Its reverse :)

More simple and simple.

Like a dream.
Old 18-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 ABC, 123, Thats How Easy Universe Can Be

We go to sleep and awake from sleep because of cause and effects phenomena of occupied space i.e. related to our finite Uni-v-erse.

Occupied space does not emerge.

Occupied space is eternally existent.

Occupied space cannot be created/emerge, or destroyed.

Occupied space eternally co-exists with biological life, or biological life emerges/created from occupied space.

Biological life has potential to access metaphysical-1, mind/intellect ergo the ability to access rational, logical common sense concepts and irrational, illogical non-sense. Ex:

1) concept of macro-infinite space, outside/beyond ergo metaphysial-2,

2) concept of self outside of a conceptual finite universe, looking back in upon that universe, as if they are a god, holding the finite universe in their conceptual hands.

Uni-v-erse is complex.

Biological human is less complex.

Virus is least complex--- RNA or DNA not both ----

Tetrahedron is less complex--- minimal 3D as 4 vertexes{ Y } ---

Triangle is less complex--- minimal 2D 3 nodal events{ V } ---
. Dot as conceptual point, cannot exist as less than 2D area representation ergo the shortest line/linear is a dot/point.

3D tetra{4}hedron divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the tetrahedron and all that is outside.

2D triangle divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the triangle and all that is outside the triangle.

There exists absolute truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists relative truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists concepts that are false via irrational, illogical non-sense and less comprehensive thinking, and/or other human proclivities that humans are allowed to do.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
3) Finite, occupied space Universe, eternally exists in some dynamic state/phase/shape/form/pattern.
2) 1) Macro-infinite non-occupied space is eternally existent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1) metaphysical-1 mind/intellect ergo concepts of #2 and #3 above, eternally exists in complement to #2 #3 above.
I've not yet seen any rational, logical common sense explanation, that, invalidates my above givens, as I've been proposing for some years now.
Start with the whole, and then no parts can be excluded.... Bucky Fuller....
R6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 18-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Master
Quote:

Sounds more like philosophy than science, but 'beginning' refers to a point in time. It's impossible to consider an originating point in time. Due to there being no prior reference, one can only regress from the present toward something nonexistent.
Old 18-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevron1
if you are awakened then you don't need to eat, is that what you're saying?
Context is everything.

I'm not sure of your intention for asking this but lets play with it and see where it takes us.

Firstly, your body is not you. You are something of a symbiont (Webster defines it as: the living together in more or less intimate association or close union of two dissimilar organisms) So what your body needs and what "you" need is different. Your body is millions of years in the making, billions if you consider the preceding variables. We think of our bodies as us/ours but stand back just a little bit and clearly we have little if nothing to do with it's inner operations, other than find food to stoke the multi-cellular fires and to have sex for propagation.

So spiritually speaking, at no point does your soul need to eat, only the body that you currently share space with has needs in this regard.

Now, "awakening" is not a do or don't thing. It tends to occur in an uneven way, with aspects of our perceptions being sharpened and refined by both experience and reflection. Awakening involves perceptual "clarity". Usually the first stirrings of such involves an alignment with the "present". Our brains would have us dreaming as an ongoing experience. We mentally build a definition of the world that surrounds us, and then nurture and refine that definition by daydreaming about it insistently/incessantly . Future, past, future, past, future, past, our daydreaming about what may, and what appears, to have happened keeps our attention scattered in such ways that our "present" is reduced to near-irrelevance. The first manor of awakening (while being human) is to re-bond, re-blend, with the present as a solid means of experience.

Our bodies are already doing this. Our bodies can do nothing else. Everything the body does is in total response to its' "current" exposure and need.

To fully awaken to the moment is to finally align with the rhythm that defines physical matter.
That's awakening in the "physical" sense.

To awaken to the point where you experience "god" is much different. That's a soul in relation to soul thing. In which case you would not need to eat food because you long ago stopped being physically aligned.

God, if god is "everything" would require you to be "everything" as well, in order to even remotely relate to such a thing. The physical experience occurs within a very narrow spectrum, while a god experience would incorporate the infinite vastness of all that is. We clearly can't expand to this degree of perception while our attention is being symbiotically condensed into a physical format.

So once you're able to see god, then you long ago stopped needing food
Until then (at least while you're physical) it's good to remain properly fed.
Old 21-09-2015, 07:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
3D tetra{4}hedron divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the tetrahedron and all that is outside.

2D triangle divides all of "U"niverse into two. All that is inside the triangle and all that is outside the triangle.

There exists absolute truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists relative truths, we access via rational, logical common sense.

There exists concepts that are false via irrational, illogical non-sense and less comprehensive thinking, and/or other human proclivities that humans are allowed to do.

Ok before there is 2, and the universe is divided into 2 - that is, that which is inside and that which is outside, there was only 1. No distinction between inside and outside - just 1 thing/homogeneous space. AKA Wu-chi/Ain Sof.

Then a distinction was made. The first distinction, that which is inside from that which is outside. I believe this created a condition for self-awareness or something that could evolve/lead into self awareness.