Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-02-2016, 06:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries

The truth is I am illuminated (literally) by all of my prior life lessons. But only this last I mentioned above is in the forefront of my soul's (or my higher self's) "memory". It is the one with enduring lessons not only for me and those close to me, soul family and such, but more broadly for everyone living today. I am sure that is also the case for you and all the rest of us, once the memories, gifts, and understandings from your most relevant or pressing past experiences are accessed or recovered.

Peace & blessings
7L
This was a powerful response 7L. How did your past life introduce itself to you? It seem to me, when it comes to spirituality, that there appears to be two different streams being expressed. There are those who study and want to know how to be more spiritual in their lives, and then there are those of us who have been introduced to the subject through experience directly, so our search is more focused on trying to find answers to stuff that's actually happening, and in ways that were seemingly thrust upon us.

I'm not sure I would have given much thought to these subjects had I not been forced into them by events that I didn't initiate. Even now I don't try and lucid dream, don't try and do out of body events, had never given much thought to precognitive dreams, wouldn't likely have thought much about past life occurrences if it wasn't for their popping up on their own accord. It feels like I'm forever playing catch-up with these issues.

Now mind you I'm not complaining. I can't imagine what my life would be like had all this not occurred. It's like going on a magical mystery tour with new surprises around every turn.

Did you ask to be reminded of your past life, or did it simply make itself known of it's own accord? I'm curious to find out how often this happens to others and how you handle this knowing among those around you who aren't spontaneously wired in this way?
Old 01-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ...past < * | * < <...future

Were trapped IN occupied space Universe, the other OUTside is macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Occupied space Universe is defined by 3 spatial dimensions we identify as XYZ and time{ ^v }/frequency.

A finite multitude/myriad of frequencies associate in 3D, tho we commonly only see them represented as a 2D visual graphic ex ^v is likened to a sine-wave pattern.

Any 3D polyhedron or polyhedral spherical can be bisected with a 2D plane. A side-wise view of this 2D plane is the vertical purple or red line in following ;

...past..< ( * | * ( < ..future.....

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Experience of time
.........Past...< ) * | * ( <....future
....past< ) | 2D slice-of-time | ( < future
<<<<<<<) now (<<<<<<<<
...goes < ) time (< comes ......
----------------------------------------------------------------
>>>forward >>>>>Arrow-of-time >>>forward>>>>
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/frequency-of-time\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
~~~~~~~~~~~~~time-wave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )( * t * )

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Master
Linear "spacetime", is what humanity fell into, and involving the evolutionary process.
But as we are told since Einstein, it isn't as real as percieved.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
This was a powerful response 7L. How did your past life introduce itself to you? It seem to me, when it comes to spirituality, that there appears to be two different streams being expressed. There are those who study and want to know how to be more spiritual in their lives, and then there are those of us who have been introduced to the subject through experience directly, so our search is more focused on trying to find answers to stuff that's actually happening, and in ways that were seemingly thrust upon us.

I'm not sure I would have given much thought to these subjects had I not been forced into them by events that I didn't initiate. Even now I don't try and lucid dream, don't try and do out of body events, had never given much thought to precognitive dreams, wouldn't likely have thought much about past life occurrences if it wasn't for their popping up on their own accord. It feels like I'm forever playing catch-up with these issues.

Now mind you I'm not complaining. I can't imagine what my life would be like had all this not occurred. It's like going on a magical mystery tour with new surprises around every turn.

Did you ask to be reminded of your past life, or did it simply make itself known of it's own accord? I'm curious to find out how often this happens to others and how you handle this knowing among those around you who aren't spontaneously wired in this way?

Past, Present, Future...
What did Einstein reveal to us? What does modern Physics have to tell us?
Therefore..?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-11-2016, 09:36 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Past, Present, Future...
What did Einstein reveal to us? What does modern Physics have to tell us?
Therefore..?
Old 10-11-2016, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born

What we fail to factor in is that it is an organization of the brain, and that in the greater reality, it is illusory. NDE'rs testify of this repeatedly.

Old 12-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What we fail to factor in is that it is an organization of the brain, and that in the greater reality, it is illusory. NDE'rs testify of this repeatedly.
Duh! I've been out of body several times and lucid dream often enough, the NDE'rs are close relatives of mine. :)