Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
MindPower, it doesn't surprise me that you made that post

Time is "mankind's greatest foe", also it is a great seductor, bedazzling humans since the beginning of its creation.

"What is observing us?" my opinion below...

Said the god of Moses on Mt Sinai: " I never sleep: were I to fall asleep for a moment, before my time, all the creation would crumble into dissolution in one instant."

I enjoyed making that post aswell.......

And yes time is a seducer, its got us wrapped around her finger! well not me totally...

Apart of us has been trapped in time, which you have pointed out. But i think there is a part of us, not made of matter! some may call it God, i just think its our consciousness and true self looking back at us from outside of time and space itself. So yes we have got the same opinion, but you have incorporated the bible.? into it. I guess some of the stuff written in religions and certain cultures is explaining quantum physics but with their terminology which does not sound like anything of today.

So yeh! apart of us is trapped in time! but i don't think we are 100% trapped totally. If this was the case Skygazer, we would not have intuition! a ability which can literally see into the future.

I was reading some theories the other day about time such as, how future events can effect current events. That one i found very interesting, but i was kind of already thinking about this anyway. Its just quantum entanglement, it does not matter if a particle is 1 million miles away! or 10 years in the past, if you change your state of being or make some sort of dramatic shift in your perception! things have to change, but how deep and powerful a change..? maybe we can't even comprehend this properly as yet.

I don't think (Time) is bad, its just our perception of it! which is messing us up....
Old 16-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Ascender

the subject matter is not understood by those who are in to physics

the 3D reality is a creation

if you are out side that looking back there is no such matter

as we have here in the universe that's the silly illusion

of it all

trying to see with the tools of the blind

you don't learn the knowledge you become the knowledge

the 3D reality is created by the creator we are the creator

creators we are many and its strength comes from its shared properties

all agreeing that it is so. and yes it is so with in this system of what we call

the 3D reality

how ever from the outside the perspective is far different

science is not exploring the universe merely expanding the 3D trap

or limitation that has been build up long ago !

like characters who are just playing in a computer game, who build a

telescope in that game, to look at the starts in that game .

and have a language thy discovered that describes reality (physics)

but that language is only the written structure of the program they are part of

and does not reach out side the game at all

then, once outside the joke once called reality is obvious

-----------------------------

much love and light to all
Old 16-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
If things are flowing forward and backward (or in plural dimensions), and we are in the flow, we do not realise the trap effect, we just have a biased idea of the way we are supposedly going, when we are going nowhere, as we are everywhere, though, not aware of this "everywhere".

yes, I agree lyzth...in order to realize there has to be a huge shift within our perception.

Quote:
Like going thru a crowded carnival...but you're holding onto your Dad's hand...and btw?
His pockets are FULL and He adores you...and He wants you to have the BEST time!!!!

well, I agree Ms H, that it's all in our perceptive, but a father/god that adores is not mine. Nothing personal, but it's all part of the illusion we are talking about.

Quote:
The trap is if you are a slave to a clock and are always rushed because of a job or something. Stuck in habits of dwelling on the past or worrying about the future.

and who is not a slave to the clock, in some way shape or form while living in 3D? you are either an infant or not pulling your own weight. Not you personally...but if that person exists, imo.

Quote:
We are not trapped by time, we are time, i.e. we human biologicals a small part of the 4.14%..ergo we are walking talking expression of time, that has access to meta{beyond}phyiscal-1 mind/intellect.

we are time, r6? I see what you're saying, but that is only a small part of us. I feel like MindPower that there is another part of us, a very important part, that is beyond time.

Quote:
but you have incorporated the bible.?

MindPower: I am fascinated by truth I find within Gnostic writings that explains the physics we experience...there is a lot. That quote explains to me who actually created, is the creator of matter.
Yes, some Gnostic wisdom is found among the many lies in the bible.

Quote:
I was reading some theories the other day about time such as, how future events can effect current events. That one i found very interesting, but i was kind of already thinking about this anyway. Its just quantum entanglement, it does not matter if a particle is 1 million miles away! or 10 years in the past, if you change your state of being or make some sort of dramatic shift in your perception! things have to change, but how deep and powerful a change..? maybe we can't even comprehend this properly as yet.

yes, and the other way around also. Once again we are at perceptions, I find it very freeing to contemplate and that is one of the reasons I started writing "cloud-walking". It doesn't matter if we don't completely understand how encompassing the changes are at the moment. Change does occur and we will understand more later, or perhaps on another level we already do.
Old 16-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
skygazer---we are time, r6? I see what you're saying, but that is only a small part of us.

Our biology ergo our biological existence is 100% of the physical part of us.

As I stated previously we have access to meta{beyond}physical-1 mind/intellect, however, we are only partial aware/conscious of that aspect of being human, and some humans have less access to mind/intellect abilities than others.

The biological aspect is large part and precedes access to meta{beyond}physical-1 mind/intellect and there are no gurrantees of having access to mind/intellect yet still humans may have biological existence.

If we go into a coma, we may have no recall of any consciousness during that time, yet the biology lives on, untill we may come back into conscious awarness.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-08-2015, 08:29 PM
well, I agree Ms H, that it's all in our perceptive, but a father/god that adores is not mine.
Nothing personal, but it's all part of the illusion we are talking about. ---Skygazer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, but it is no more an illusion then this flower in a vase or the vase!
As far as beliefs in illusions go ...I get visited by this One...it's
pretty hard for me to say, 'Go away you are not real'...that's just me....
may be one of the last illusions to leave me...I can live with that.
Illusions don't bother me so much...it's limitations that do!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
well, I agree Ms H, that it's all in our perceptive, but a father/god that adores is not mine.
Nothing personal, but it's all part of the illusion we are talking about. ---Skygazer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, but it is no more an illusion then this flower in a vase or the vase!
As far as beliefs in illusions go ...I get visited by this One...it's
pretty hard for me to say, 'Go away you are not real'...that's just me....
may be one of the last illusions to leave me...I can live with that.
Illusions don't bother me so much...it's limitations that do!!!

(Just because something is a Illusion does not mean it is not real, illusions are things created by things that are real! And that thing that is real is us! we are creating all of this, but the issue at this point in time! is that we are just getting back in touch with the mechanisms to explore and experience this universe with out true abilities. That's what this game is about, we are trying to reclaim and remember. Maybe time itself is a illusion, that we have to solve in order to learn us some kind of lesson)....
Old 10-02-2016, 06:03 AM
Master
The Wachowski's perception and illustration of, " The Matrix " hasn't awoken you up yet? Oh well.
Still think this materiality is not a result and consequence of a greater, albeit invisible, reality?

Don't like Einstein's statement's and declarations?
I see.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 21-02-2016, 05:31 AM
Pathfinder
I join a group where we meditate on the Mantra OM - singing out OM continuously for 20-30 minutes. Without fail it seems like it is one minute long and also many hours long , all at once. So time is def a perspective in my opinion.
Old 21-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 (*t*)(*t*)

PING! BANG! OUCH! PUTRID! SWEET! however, does person in coma experience any of those?

Are they trapped in no time?

They are just like the rest of us, except they less conscious of there environment. They are trapped in time and Universe, just as we are.

Time( time ) is trapped bypositive shaped gravity( Space ) and negative shaped dark energy( Space ).

Space-time-Space

......( * t * )( * t * )..... as cross-section of torus as a vector

gravity space geodesics = ( )

time = * t * or as >< inversions from gravity and dark energy

dark energyspace geodesics = )(

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
The biological aspect is large part and precedes access to meta{beyond}physical-1 mind/intellect and there are no gurrantees of having access to mind/intellect yet still humans may have biological existence.
If we go into a coma, we may have no recall of any consciousness during that time, yet the biology lives on, untill we may come back into conscious awarness.
r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-02-2016, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by In vita mea
Maybe this is the place to ask the question. If we are really perceiving all of time, at the same time, why can't I go back to when I was ten years younger? To be experiencing that stage of time again?

Go back is a concept of past. The physical part can't. I'm thinking nothing exists except now. I know we represent past and future, thinking change (age) represents the past. We are always perceiving and there is always a time lag small as it is. We think of ourselves as being older and younger but that is merely now. Classic sensory input of the 5 senses is perceiving, natural perceiving directed by the environment. So yes, we are directed. What makes us unique is memory. Memory is not perceiving but memory is previewing.

Now obviously the physical can't go faster then the speed necessary to go back because it would burn up by friction bumping into other physical things or without an artificial environmental suit couldn't capture the molecules in the air to breath, we'd pass them by.

So that can only happen by artificial means protecting us or the mind. The mind is trapped by design.