Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 21-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Andogenia

Fractal vision and Taoism

Hello everyone

For those interested in taoism.

Fractal vision traces relations between the cell, the body, the society , the nature and the planet making every aspects part of interconnecting pieces of a unique puzzle. It is derived from the word fraction that relates to a part of a whole. In the human body, one of the smallest fraction is the cell and it’s characters contains the condition of the fractal, which is having all the information needed to reproduce the entire body. Fractal vision see’s in the small the mechanism of the big in the form of archetypes. Most of those are observable in nature, in the preceding stages of evolution . As for the cell, fraction of a larger fractal that is the body, early stages of the life evolution on earth contains some keys to understand and prevent the course of events. When my understanding of fractals grew with reflections and meditation on recognizing the fractions in those fractals, I came to a point where I discovered others had made those findings a long time before me. The most important of all is the I Ching, sacred book of the Chinese, that contains in the form of hexagrams the teachings about the prehensible course of events taking place in human society, based on the observation of fractions containing the same mechanism in nature. For me it was a true revelation, the confirmation of my intuitive analyze from witch fractal vision emerged. I am not a scientist and my scholarship aborted before high school, so it is not with the academic formation and the methodic ways usually used for investigation that I’ve built my original point of view. So, in my case, walking throughout a different path had been rewarding, since I found a key that opens many doors. Confucius, a important Chinese figure, said about those ancient teachings, that a single thread could weave the entire universe. He was relating to the primal archetype I personally named the planetary heart. Attributing animal characteristics to the planet is in the vein of fractal vision whose fractions is like the fractal. As for the individual cell that in the case of humans is the body, the planet has it’s own organs, heart, brain, liver, lungs and so on. To be able to see the similarities, you have to look at it in a different manner, obliterate usual conditioning about accepted points of view. The planets hearth does not look like our own but the mechanism and the effects is the same as for the other organs. When fractal vision is understood, many archetypes appears in our field of investigation giving clues for understanding the course of events taking place in our lives. We then possess the single key that opens all doors
Old 22-03-2012, 11:50 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andogenia
Hello everyone

For those interested in taoism.

Fractal vision traces relations between the cell, the body, the society , the nature and the planet making every aspects part of interconnecting pieces of a unique puzzle. It is derived from the word fraction that relates to a part of a whole. In the human body, one of the smallest fraction is the cell and it’s characters contains the condition of the fractal, which is having all the information needed to reproduce the entire body. Fractal vision see’s in the small the mechanism of the big in the form of archetypes. Most of those are observable in nature, in the preceding stages of evolution . As for the cell, fraction of a larger fractal that is the body, early stages of the life evolution on earth contains some keys to understand and prevent the course of events. When my understanding of fractals grew with reflections and meditation on recognizing the fractions in those fractals, I came to a point where I discovered others had made those findings a long time before me. The most important of all is the I Ching, sacred book of the Chinese, that contains in the form of hexagrams the teachings about the prehensible course of events taking place in human society, based on the observation of fractions containing the same mechanism in nature. For me it was a true revelation, the confirmation of my intuitive analyze from witch fractal vision emerged. I am not a scientist and my scholarship aborted before high school, so it is not with the academic formation and the methodic ways usually used for investigation that I’ve built my original point of view. So, in my case, walking throughout a different path had been rewarding, since I found a key that opens many doors. Confucius, a important Chinese figure, said about those ancient teachings, that a single thread could weave the entire universe. He was relating to the primal archetype I personally named the planetary heart. Attributing animal characteristics to the planet is in the vein of fractal vision whose fractions is like the fractal. As for the individual cell that in the case of humans is the body, the planet has it’s own organs, heart, brain, liver, lungs and so on. To be able to see the similarities, you have to look at it in a different manner, obliterate usual conditioning about accepted points of view. The planets hearth does not look like our own but the mechanism and the effects is the same as for the other organs. When fractal vision is understood, many archetypes appears in our field of investigation giving clues for understanding the course of events taking place in our lives. We then possess the single key that opens all doors

Thankyou for sharing.......their is a resonation within your words...that I connect too.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Andogenia

Terra, the

Thanks to silent whisper for his appreciation

The planetary heart

is the origin of all archetypes, the cycle that made possible life and evolution. The pulsation of that heart is the cycle of the earths day, the twenty four hour containing the opposing day and night whose characteristics are warm and cold, moist and dry. Evaporation and condensation of water is directly related to the systolic and diastolic features of our own animal heart. In the fractal vision, the seasons in temperate regions are another aspect of the mechanism in a different level of manifestation. We can there witness in the changing seasons the same cycle in a more elaborate way. Understanding the primal cycle, the archetype of origins, is the foundation over what the rest of my knowledge is built and from where I invite you to start your journey toward a different point of view. The oriental philosophy propose a symbolic representation of that key in the form of the circle divides in two sections, the dark yin and the clear yang each of them containing a small part of its opposite. The form of those sections are fat on one side and thinner at the other, to represent an important feature of the planetary heart that is the slow changing of the first phase of each aspects and the fast accelerating phase of the second part.
Thermal mass of coldness in the morning that takes time to dissipate and the warm accumulation of heat that stays long after noon, is more evident in the seasons cycle. This is the mechanism of the planetary heart on witch all living things built their organic systems. Like the foundation of a building the primal archetype was used to harmonize with the stream of natural energy, named by Oriental philosophy, the Tao. Fractal vision permits to trace relations between the source and the rivers that are all living creatures. Associations of cells in our bodies are possible by this principle of economy that is keeping energy trapped for future use. In the form of grease or starch for the living creatures.When we look at the symbolic representation of the planetary heart, we see the opposing life and death, the white and black side of the picture. From the peak where the white is in its climax, the decay slowly starts and for the archetype the sun goes down and the darkness of night inexorably gain power. Even in the dark side subsist some light, even in death there is life. This is the root or the seed and for animals the bacteria who can live in the most severe conditions waiting for the right conditions to come back. The ancient representation of the planet heart was not directly associated with the heart like I did using fractal vision. Therefore it was compared to the life cycle mostly apparent in the seasons of temperate regions. Because of those differences during the course of time, the phases are more defined, characters can be sorted in a clearer perspective. The four phases are, in the case of the figure, root, plant, flower and seed. All of what is born dies, brings the course of events that see’s the transformations taking place. Teachings are about how a certain event will develop under definite circumstances, making whose wise and informed predicator of the future. Being capable of preventing events to happen is known to be possible in the first phase of the cycle where the germ has not developed, has not appeared in the plant form. A child can be formed in the early stage of development, if bad habits are not controlled then, it becomes very difficult to act later. A plant that grows with a curve can be tutored when small but will break if forced to straighten when grown.
Old 23-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Andogenia

Terra, the

Thanks to silent whisper for his appreciation

The planetary heart

is the origin of all archetypes, the cycle that made possible life and evolution. The pulsation of that heart is the cycle of the earths day, the twenty four hour containing the opposing day and night whose characteristics are warm and cold, moist and dry. Evaporation and condensation of water is directly related to the systolic and diastolic features of our own animal heart. In the fractal vision, the seasons in temperate regions are another aspect of the mechanism in a different level of manifestation. We can there witness in the changing seasons the same cycle in a more elaborate way. Understanding the primal cycle, the archetype of origins, is the foundation over what the rest of my knowledge is built and from where I invite you to start your journey toward a different point of view. The oriental philosophy propose a symbolic representation of that key in the form of the circle divides in two sections, the dark yin and the clear yang each of them containing a small part of its opposite. The form of those sections are fat on one side and thinner at the other, to represent an important feature of the planetary heart that is the slow changing of the first phase of each aspects and the fast accelerating phase of the second part.
Thermal mass of coldness in the morning that takes time to dissipate and the warm accumulation of heat that stays long after noon, is more evident in the seasons cycle. This is the mechanism of the planetary heart on witch all living things built their organic systems. Like the foundation of a building the primal archetype was used to harmonize with the stream of natural energy, named by Oriental philosophy, the Tao. Fractal vision permits to trace relations between the source and the rivers that are all living creatures. Associations of cells in our bodies are possible by this principle of economy that is keeping energy trapped for future use. In the form of grease or starch for the living creatures.When we look at the symbolic representation of the planetary heart, we see the opposing life and death, the white and black side of the picture. From the peak where the white is in its climax, the decay slowly starts and for the archetype the sun goes down and the darkness of night inexorably gain power. Even in the dark side subsist some light, even in death there is life. This is the root or the seed and for animals the bacteria who can live in the most severe conditions waiting for the right conditions to come back. The ancient representation of the planet heart was not directly associated with the heart like I did using fractal vision. Therefore it was compared to the life cycle mostly apparent in the seasons of temperate regions. Because of those differences during the course of time, the phases are more defined, characters can be sorted in a clearer perspective. The four phases are, in the case of the figure, root, plant, flower and seed. All of what is born dies, brings the course of events that see’s the transformations taking place. Teachings are about how a certain event will develop under definite circumstances, making whose wise and informed predicator of the future. Being capable of preventing events to happen is known to be possible in the first phase of the cycle where the germ has not developed, has not appeared in the plant form. A child can be formed in the early stage of development, if bad habits are not controlled then, it becomes very difficult to act later. A plant that grows with a curve can be tutored when small but will break if forced to straighten when grown.
Old 25-03-2012, 02:04 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

I suggest reading 'I Ching' (Book of Changes), not as a tool for divination, but as a profound insight into 'human nature'.. i have several translations and enjoy the Thomas Cleary 'Taoist' translation, clear and concise.. rather than casting yarrow stalks or coins and trying to project meanings relevant to your inquiries onto the results, after reading various translations several times each, the natural inclinations of people in varying circumstances becomes a natural aspect of your understanding, so.. you don't need the ritual casting and reading, you already 'know'..

Be well..
Old 26-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Andogenia

Archetypes

Taught about the primal archetype, the wise will open the doors of all others. But even without the intuitive knowledge of those who can see without eyes and hear without ears, many humans got to understand by observations of nature and animal behavior how archetypes influenced social life. They are the foundations on which lies the building of life, and equilibrium that is a condition of harmony cannot be maintained without following the flow of the currents they provoke. The source is the primal flow that grows with the adding water during its course to the sea, and we must be cautious when we add effluents to the flow. That flow is our own life and the effluents are the cultural education we add by promoting it to others. The couple is one of those archetypes I am talking about. In its purest expression and in the human sphere it is the mating of a man and a woman attracted by their inner qualities for a symbiotic relation that will conclude in the fabrication of a child. The archetype of symbiotic relation is still present in the planet memory under the form of cellular association, where mitochondrial activity inside the cell is the expression of an old association where bacteria mated with a primitive cell giving the two of them the opportunity to advance to another level. In the vegetal reign the lichen is an example of a symbiotic relation where a mushroom and an algae are gaining from each other qualities.The flow of life can be accelerated only by the expense of braking some of its aspects. IN the fourth phase of the cyclic archetype named the planetary heart, the artificiality which exteriorization is the main aspect, is in the sphere of influence. Those who fall to the suggestion of the black power, they will inherit the burden of atlas, having to carry the world on his shoulders, a way of saying they will have to travel twice for the shortcuts they used .Getting to learn the primal archetype to the point of instinctively using it in everydays life, is the way to identify the flow of the mythic Tao and navigate with it.
Old 27-03-2012, 09:29 AM
silent whisper

[quote=Andogenia]
Archetypes

Taught about the primal archetype, the wise will open the doors of all others. But even without the intuitive knowledge of those who can see without eyes and hear without ears, many humans got to understand by observations of nature and animal behavior how archetypes influenced social life. They are the foundations on which lies the building of life, and equilibrium that is a condition of harmony cannot be maintained without following the flow of the currents they provoke. The source is the primal flow that grows with the adding water during its course to the sea, and we must be cautious when we add effluents to the flow. That flow is our own life and the effluents are the cultural education we add by promoting it to others. The couple is one of those archetypes I am talking about. In its purest expression and in the human sphere it is the mating of a man and a woman attracted by their inner qualities for a symbiotic relation that will conclude in the fabrication of a child. The archetype of symbiotic relation is still present in the planet memory under the form of cellular association, where mitochondrial activity inside the cell is the expression of an old association where bacteria mated with a primitive cell giving the two of them the opportunity to advance to another level. In the vegetal reign the lichen is an example of a symbiotic relation where a mushroom and an algae are gaining from each other qualities.The flow of life can be accelerated only by the expense of braking some of its aspects. IN the fourth phase of the cyclic archetype named the planetary heart, the artificiality which exteriorization is the main aspect, is in the sphere of influence. Those who fall to the suggestion of the black power, they will inherit the burden of atlas, having to carry the world on his shoulders, a way of saying they will have to travel twice for the shortcuts they used .Getting to learn the primal archetype to the point of instinctively using it in everydays life, is the way to identify the flow of the mythic Tao and navigate with it.[/QUOTE]
Old 20-04-2012, 05:40 PM
BodhiChan

Hi Androgenia and welcome to SF! (I love your name by the way...)

I like the topic; Fractal Vision as well. Have you seen the new TV series with Kiefer Sutherland called: TOUCH? You may find it interesting....

Namaste,

Bodhi
Old 20-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

More densely packed information require more frequent segmentation.
Reading may become a struggle otherwise.