Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-11-2016, 05:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by relinquish
Any given 'particular thing' (for example, a 'tree') is always in a constant state of change, which is to say that 'the tree' is in fact a 'process' rather than a 'thing'.

:)

The tree is a process and a tree too, that was my dispute i think. It is not either, or but both.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 25-11-2016, 06:10 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
The tree is a process and a tree too, that was my dispute i think. It is not either, or but both.

'Tree' is only a concept. It is a name for a particular 'part' of the universal process, but neither this nor any other part of the process has any actual name in Reality, and the parts are not at all disconnected in the way the names assigned to them make them seem to be.

Old 26-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by relinquish
'Tree' is only a concept. It is a name for a particular 'part' of the universal process, but neither this nor any other part of the process has any actual name in Reality, and the parts are not at all disconnected in the way the names assigned to them make them seem to be.

Very daoist of you
Old 10-01-2017, 07:22 AM
Pathfinder

There can be no argument against your description, relinquish. It is truly the only way it ever could be.
Old 20-01-2017, 01:22 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Structure >Change VE< Structure

Our finite, occupied space Universe/UniVerse is coherent whole because gravity's ( ) effect on all particles.. Possibly dark energy )( connects all also.

Only the animal kingdom have nerve endings. The other 4 or 5 do not have nerve endings.

The macro-infinite, non-occupied space is irrelevant, for the most part, to our finite occupied space Universe, humans and biological life.

The primary duality is occupied space and non-occupied space ergo the term "U"niverse is used to include both. These both exist eternally.

However, there is a third aspect/attribute that is significant and critically important to humans, that is access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts ergo we slant the "U" in "U"niverse.

Now we have a trinity and two steps away from any concept of a single-only aspect of "U"niverse

Here is the heirarchy:

1} "U"niverse all inclusive conceptual whole set,

......1a} metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept,

----------line-of-demarcation--------------------------------------------

.......1b} macro-infinite,non-occupied space,

.......1c} finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-Verse

Macro-infinite non=occupied space does not change, except in relationship to our finite, occupied space Universe that may expand-contract, torque, spin, inside-out or whatever.

The asymmetrical 4-fold, Vector Equlibrium is representative of change aka transformation

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f6008.html
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f6108.html

The symmetrical, 5-fold icosa{20}hedron is representative of structure ie structural stablitiy.

r6
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f5730a.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 20-01-2017, 05:11 PM
Master
Can't think of anything useful to add, so I'll just say nice post, relinquish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Once, during a dream, I had a telephone call with Life Itself.
Don't happen to have a transcript to hand, do you?
Old 26-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Maybe all that can be said about a "tree" is that something appears to be TREEING. Life (or It) seems to be "treeing" and "typing" and "sunning" and "eating", etc.
Old 26-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Master

Maybe all that can be said about a "tree" is that something appears to be TREEING. Life (or It) seems to be "treeing" and "typing" and "sunning" and "eating", etc. [/

What about toasting ? :Like Toasting bread ? Guess that's included

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 26-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
What about toasting ? :Like Toasting bread ? Guess that's included
Toasting bread happens. Trees happen. Life happens. It's all just happening. What a show!
Old 26-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
Toasting bread happens. Trees happen. Life happens. It's all just happening. What a show!

True, take it easy.