Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 26-06-2016, 12:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
I couldn't agree more. The masculine/changeless/formless/spirit and the feminine/changing/forming/creating. A marriage made in heaven do to speak. Lol
Thanks for sharing. It's cool how you read the signs of you moms back being turns and your dad coming in very clear.

Thankyou I now see something in your expression that fits how I have been seeing this in me.

The marriage made in heaven is exactly what this is about in me.

And interestingly my own marriage that has served me in reflection all the way through my process is now shining more as two people holding their own space as their own unique selves. (so this too has become the marriage made in heaven) (as does all relationships from this point)

As you may see if you follow this in your own reality. Those seeking the twin flame are seeking the other half of themselves, which is why (and I had to walk through this attachment in me) Often you will notice the twin flame is often stirring everything within the person and they cannot be close to them in the physical. This is the nature of understanding merging closer in yourself more complete first as the whole, so you learn to move closer without the physical connection as part of building that inner awareness of you as all that.

Then what you find is the end of co dependent relationships in self and the relationship of two unique beings as the whole in themselves in shared union.

And this union goes with you everywhere you are of course. :)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-06-2016, 01:01 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Yes I see now what you meant.

I remember when walking through a deeper walk of awakening, there was a strong message given to me through process of letting go and deepening into compassion. Which was about this very thing. Understanding that you can only do what you can where you can and trust that others in the whole are also taking care of other places.

Part of this process was letting go deeper to clear out feelings of fearing to "feel the pain of others and the world in suffering" so that I was no longer holding in me the fullness of being, clearer/stronger to serve my own space in me and around me.

I had to walk through a deeper and more aware painful feeling process in this way over a number of months. It was like when I unplugged the cork to not be afraid to feel all types of pain and suffering around me. I had to open in feeling to it all. (it was like every kind of suffering just kept hitting me over and over till it was done) I was able to dig deeper into compassion of the whole in me more clear and open then, not letting the interference of the world in suffering, create and imbalance in me, with my own world of doing/being effortless compassion that was seeking balance. It was hard and difficult, but it showed me I had to balance it in myself if I wanted to remain open and clear in this way.

I see the importance of this to get on with things, not being contained by overwhelm and thoughts of *my part* not being enough.

Compassion is the awareness of instinct a human has. We dislike suffering that's why we possess a mind of not following others same suffering experience.

To hold our thought as calm as one can is a bliss and everyone should practice and form a good mindset of it for himself.
Old 26-06-2016, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Compassion is the awareness of instinct a human has. We dislike suffering that's why we possess a mind of not following others same suffering experience.

To hold our thought as calm as one can is a bliss and everyone should practice and form a good mindset of it for himself.

I have never thought of it as an awareness of instinct Jeremy. Thankyou for sharing.

My mind itself was holding fear of not wanting to enter into others suffering. This showed me how fear/not honouring the *true reactions* when I was open to know them, were being contained in me in some form of holding *back* from life. I wanted to live fully, this meant taking the bull by the horns in myself and pushing through these walls in myself. To soften those walls I had to see what was holding me back from being fully open to myself and life as one.

For me being calm when faced with the many arrays of suffering is what I now see as being grounded in life as it is and grounded in myself as I am.

Feeling and seeing the nature of suffering in this world was the only way I found I could truly honour my whole self. The interconnectedness of all life means if I honour myself as all that, I have to honour all aspects of life and suffering.

When the self understands this within then their is no feeling of separation with all life. That feeling is what moves me to know I am one with all life and how I respond now is how I feel in me even as I see what is happening. My response is what matters in all that, as I am being.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-06-2016, 04:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Thankyou I now see something in your expression that fits how I have been seeing this in me.

The marriage made in heaven is exactly what this is about in me.

And interestingly my own marriage that has served me in reflection all the way through my process is now shining more as two people holding their own space as their own unique selves. (so this too has become the marriage made in heaven) (as does all relationships from this point)

As you may see if you follow this in your own reality. Those seeking the twin flame are seeking the other half of themselves, which is why (and I had to walk through this attachment in me) Often you will notice the twin flame is often stirring everything within the person and they cannot be close to them in the physical. This is the nature of understanding merging closer in yourself more complete first as the whole, so you learn to move closer without the physical connection as part of building that inner awareness of you as all that.

Then what you find is the end of co dependent relationships in self and the relationship of two unique beings as the whole in themselves in shared union.

And this union goes with you everywhere you are of course. :)
Yes I can certainly relate to that in my marriage. It really is like the movie says when speaking of a partner.."you complete me"
Old 27-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
Yes I can certainly relate to that in my marriage. It really is like the movie says when speaking of a partner.."you complete me"

I have never thought of it this way.

I look at my marriage as a process of supporting each other through process to complete aspects of myself within that shared space. Much of my deeper healing work was done through many faces and life experiences to expand me beyond just having a partner alone and feeling complete. I remember that turning point in my marriage, I shared with my h, I had found myself in the marriage, now it was time to find myself outside in the greater world around me. So I ventured outward to seek out many more reflections to gain deeper growth, with his understanding of my own needs at the time. Then coming back I realized I was preparing myself for his time to do this, which followed, then when he was done we came back together and in that deeper awareness of self complete we both just be. And enjoy this time we have as a couple without seeking completion in the other nowdays, more supporting each other where we can. Feeling complete as individuals allows for the feeling of complete within the marriage I suppose I would say it this way.

Of course it fits the whole experience of completing cycles as I see it in many ways cycles show their face for completion in us.

Old 27-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Master
Quote:
I have never thought of it this way.

I look at my marriage as a process of supporting each other through process to complete aspects of myself within that shared space. Much of my deeper healing work was done through many faces and life experiences to expand me beyond just having a partner alone and feeling complete. I remember that turning point in my marriage, I shared with my h, I had found myself in the marriage, now it was time to find myself outside in the greater world around me. So I ventured outward to seek out many more reflections to gain deeper growth, with his understanding of my own needs at the time. Then coming back I realized I was preparing myself for his time to do this, which followed, then when he was done we came back together and in that deeper awareness of self complete we both just be. And enjoy this time we have as a couple without seeking completion in the other nowdays, more supporting each other where we can. Feeling complete as individuals allows for the feeling of complete within the marriage I suppose I would say it this way.

Of course it fits the whole experience of completing cycles as I see it in many ways cycles show their face for completion in us.
Yes I would agree.