Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 30-09-2006, 08:33 AM
Suspended

Talking hello peoples

hi
i am called whitewing by the healing spirits that allow me to work with them . i have popped in the room every now and then but have never introduced myself . i have been a spiritual healer for many many years , and given healing in other chatrooms .

interested in the people of turtle island ( what is now called america) before the whites landed . also in the knights templers , shaolin monks ,the samauri people , i love bird watching and being with trees and nature in general , and to top it all im a vegan
Old 30-09-2006, 08:42 AM
e-ma

Hello .. Good to meet you.. I love being outdoors in nature too, love trees and wildlife..
Old 30-09-2006, 08:47 AM
~Jay~

Hi there Whitewing, good to see you here. I would love to hear more about your healing techniques and experiences.

Love Jay xx
Old 30-09-2006, 01:59 PM
Suspended

hi jaycee

hey i pop in the chat room a lot in the day time ( my comp not up and running yet so i use a library one ) but im the only person about , but i would be happy to talk to you about healing if our path cross . when i get my comp up and running will be able to get in here a lot more so perhaps we could chat then . tho if you want you could always leave me a message say ing what time you are in here and ill see if i can join you ,
love and light to you
whitewing
Old 30-09-2006, 02:18 PM
kundalini

Hi whitewing, welcome to the forums and I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Suspended

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
Hi whitewing, welcome to the forums and I hope that you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
i would just like sombody to chat to in here lol (the chatroom) only ever see amy name in chat but then i find iut she is their in name .is the chatroom used in the day time ???? please
Old 30-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Suspended

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Hi there Whitewing, good to see you here. I would love to hear more about your healing techniques and experiences.

Love Jay xx
hi jay
at the moment i can only use a library computer while im waiting to get mine up and running , if you want to meet me in the chatroom in the day ill be happy to talk to you about healing.
love and light to you
whitewing
p s still not sure about comp uters yet how they work so i hope you get this message x x x x if you dont get it letme know please
Old 30-09-2006, 03:24 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing
i would just like sombody to chat to in here lol (the chatroom) only ever see amy name in chat but then i find iut she is their in name .is the chatroom used in the day time ???? please

Hi whitewing, the chatroom is used in the daytime or so I have observed but I personally don't use it in the day. The person called 'Amy' in the chatroom is not a real person but just something that the administrator put in there.
Old 30-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Master
Welcome to the board, whitewing! Hope you get to actually chat with someone in the chatroom soon! :) Look forward to seeing you around the board.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 09-10-2006, 07:34 PM
whitedove

Hi Whitewing :)

Hi whitewing :) long time no see :) You didnt get your pc in the end then?? Hope we can catch up on here sometime xx