Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
This reminds me of Tom Campbells My Big TOE - boy, that was ard work to read!!

I read through that one too... Never again, lol....

I have some passages saved from that book on my Kindle homepage, but I don't think anyone would understand them due to all the acronym usage.....
Old 07-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Just for you Metal (you can thank me later haha):

-AUM has evolved individuated consciousness with free will as part of its own process of evolution. Free will gives you the responsibility for your growth and enables you to evolve. Without free will, there is no way for individuated consciousness to decrease its entropy. (If your hand is in the air, hang on, a discussion of free will, determinism, uncertainty, and randomness in digital systems is coming up in Chapter 11 of this book.) AUM sets up everything to help you succeed and provides an absolutely free top-of-the-line PMR learning lab with interactive feedback. Additionally, NPMR beings are assigned to help you in every way allowed under the law. These beings are focused directly on you – to plan, encourage, and guide your spiritual growth – the growth of the quality of your consciousness.*

-Balance, humility, compassion, joy, peace, sadness, love, and caring as well as a desire to evolve, learn, and grow are the natural attributes of a highly evolved and aware consciousness. We are an individuated part of the larger consciousness that has been constrained (matter bumps on the lumps in the AUM sheet) to go through the same evolutionary process as the whole. The value of knowing and understanding the origins and processes of your existence, as well as being aware of the available options and pitfalls that lie before you, is obvious. Knowing what you are doing and why you are doing it should contribute immensely to your ability to get the job done. There is yet another reason for AUM to produce and work with individuated consciousness. As our individual consciousness evolves, we contribute to the quality of the entire consciousness system of which we are a part. Thus, we are an integral part of AUM’s evolutionary process. AUM invests in honest science, but we good-guy rats pay an additional dividend. By lowering the entropy of our individuated consciousness, we also lower the entropy of the entire larger consciousness system. Our individual growth lowers AUM’s entropy and helps push AUM along its evolutionary path.**

-Eventually, if we evolve the quality of our being sufficiently, we return to the source, reflect it, and actually become it. Each individuated fragment of AUM consciousness contains the evolutionary potential of the whole. We are not necessarily swallowed up by, or dissolved into, AUM, but become a fully enfranchised fragment of AUM – a fully developed and integrated piece of the consciousness system. One of the marvelous attributes of digital systems is that as long as memory is never purged, no information is ever lost and your individual self is always maintained. Because consciousness is implemented within a digital system, we may retain our individuality and become merged with the whole simultaneously. We, as individuated consciousness, are truly immortal unless the bits that represent us become disorganized beyond repair, irredeemably negative, or are deleted from memory.[/b]" ~ My Big TOE (Thomas Campbell)
Old 07-07-2015, 09:09 PM
Ascender

Oh yes, its a bit too technical isn't it. You've got the John Edwards fluffy books at one end and this on the other. I like things like Chris Carter or David Fontana or Julia Assante that sit in the middle.

I do like Tom campbells depictions of his OBEs, particularly the Big Cheese as he calls it who keeps us all in line on the other side.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Oh yes, its a bit too technical isn't it. You've got the John Edwards fluffy books at one end and this on the other. I like things like Chris Carter or David Fontana or Julia Assante that sit in the middle.

I do like Tom campbells depictions of his OBEs, particularly the Big Cheese as he calls it who keeps us all in line on the other side.

I totally get what you're saying... 13 years ago when my Mom passed on, I initially started out reading very elementary type books (like the John Edward types), which provided a needed but limited sense of psychological comfort during a time of feeling deep loss/grief. After a little while I was ready to move onto doing more serious investigating/exploring and I started to examine texts on Near-Death Experience accounts and alleged past-life memories. From there I became more focused on not so much the 'afterlife', but on contemplating and reflecting upon the nature of consciousness, and trying to understand the working of the physical mind. I found that quite helpful because I was exploring myself in the process. Even though I no longer relate to those early books I read when I started my spiritual journey/seeking, in hindsight I find value in having read them because they help get me going and allowed me to slowly introduce my awareness to thinking outside of the box and beyond the confines of a physical/material 'reality'.

I did read Chris Carter's book on the 'afterlife' and I enjoyed his writing & communication style - clear, articulate, and very thorough. I was curious if his book on NDE's was any good but I'm reluctant to read it only because that subject matter has been exhausted on my end by this point....

I forget how Campbell described his conceptualization of 'The Big Cheese'...
Old 08-07-2015, 03:36 AM
Suspended

Light communicates to light, which is why a scientist cannot find the communication and never will...therefore there will never be scientific evidence of a pre-existing light....as all creation came after light.

Our own evidence as a spirit consciousness is self expressed as evaluated terms of self...so we called ourselves spirit because we evaluated ourselves as spirit....which is what consciousness actually is. Therefore you cannot argue with yourself about what was pre-determined as a self review, giving the explained conditions by self review....consciousness itself.

We know by self evidence that light communicates to our own light interactions in our spiritual body of self. We are a manifested organic being who came out of a higher light body into the lower light body of the atmosphere.

Sai Baba was a spiritual Leader who demonstrated spiritual manifestation and demanifestation for a purpose of teaching us all that this is how we were created....by manifestation.

So if you want to ask yourselves where is the origin light...think about the condition which our own consciousness described is the holy act.

That the emptied out space around Earth refilled itself with spirit....oxygen and water.

Filled in space allowed a light communication between emptied out space - refilled space and origin light.

The origin light as a light sound changed in the contact communication of the Holy Heavenly spirit body around Earth. This caused spirit to be released out of the origin light as our natural creation of spirit manifestation into an organic form.

We have always known this condition and advised ourselves through our state of consciousness as self expressions.

Then there is all of the personal witness to spirit and all of the experiences of spirit interaction as personal proof.

We share our personal proof with our family as a mutual support to verify the actual condition of spirit life after organic life....only because we advised ourselves that organic life was a spiritual mistake made by the higher origin light androgynous beings.

Many humans have witnessed the manifestation of a light presence who came to assist them in times of trouble. Therefore this presence demonstrates that it is in direct contact with us to be made aware of our life condition.
Old 15-07-2015, 04:09 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I totally get what you're saying... 13 years ago when my Mom passed on, I initially started out reading very elementary type books (like the John Edward types), which provided a needed but limited sense of psychological comfort during a time of feeling deep loss/grief. After a little while I was ready to move onto doing more serious investigating/exploring and I started to examine texts on Near-Death Experience accounts and alleged past-life memories. From there I became more focused on not so much the 'afterlife', but on contemplating and reflecting upon the nature of consciousness, and trying to understand the working of the physical mind. I found that quite helpful because I was exploring myself in the process. Even though I no longer relate to those early books I read when I started my spiritual journey/seeking, in hindsight I find value in having read them because they help get me going and allowed me to slowly introduce my awareness to thinking outside of the box and beyond the confines of a physical/material 'reality'.

I did read Chris Carter's book on the 'afterlife' and I enjoyed his writing & communication style - clear, articulate, and very thorough. I was curious if his book on NDE's was any good but I'm reluctant to read it only because that subject matter has been exhausted on my end by this point....

I forget how Campbell described his conceptualization of 'The Big Cheese'...

Chris Carter's NDE book is excellent
Old 15-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Chris Carter's NDE book is excellent

Thanks for the review/feedback... I recalled reading that like half of the book was devoted to explaining quantum mechanics/theory? That interests me, and I know that Chris has an effective way of explaining things with his writing... The NDE subject matter / phenomenon I have already researched to death (no pun intended haha)....
Old 15-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Ascender

Chris Carter is an excellent writer.. And I would highly recommend David Fontana's Is There An Afterlife. I must have read 50 books on all this these past 4 months and his is head and shoulders the best
Old 15-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
And I would highly recommend David Fontana's Is There An Afterlife. I must have read 50 books on all this these past 4 months and his is head and shoulders the best

I am going to explore his Life Beyond Death book.... Thanks....
Old 15-07-2015, 05:11 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
I am going to explore his Life Beyond Death book.... Thanks....

Im waiting on that one myself, ordered it from Amazon; looking forward to it but Im still feeling very cynical on it. I wouldn't have believed any of this six months ago, its only a bereavement that has got me here otherwise I wouldn't even think about it. Well tbh, I was pretty sure that dead is dead.

Maybe im 50/50 now or on a good day 60/40 but that's at best!

I wish I had the faith some on here have.. but at least I aren't believing in nonsense with aliens & gnomes either.