Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Johanna, amazes me in a good way, how things like that happen ! I am excited for you and I look forward to your receiving your Oct. concert sign and seeing him there !
Old 20-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Johanna, amazes me in a good way, how things like that happen ! I am excited for you and I look forward to your receiving your Oct. concert sign and seeing him there !

I asked him to see his spirit if its possible. In the middle of so many people will be there. :) This concert is very important to me i have been waiting for 17 years for this. Crazy isisn't? Think i'm going to cry there like a teenager.
It will be an acoustic concert. Love this. ❤️
Old 20-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Johanna , 17 years is a long time to wait ......not crazy

I am wondering though if all the noise and the people at the concert and let us not forget the music.... if that is all too much commotion for his spirit to make an appearance ?

I have experienced that just the slightest show of emotion or movement from me and * poof ! the spirit disappears, quick as it appeared !! It takes a lot of energy on their part to appear, and this location will probably have such a high energy level on its own, I am not sure he will have enough energy .....

sorry to sound so disappointing with this .... You can still ask him , I am wondering though if you might want to give him a second option, choice, to appear sometime and somewhere a little more quiet so you can actually enjoy his presence ?

Old 20-08-2014, 05:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Johanna , 17 years is a long time to wait ......not crazy

I am wondering though if all the noise and the people at the concert and let us not forget the music.... if that is all too much commotion for his spirit to make an appearance ?

I have experienced that just the slightest show of emotion or movement from me and * poof ! the spirit disappears, quick as it appeared !! It takes a lot of energy on their part to appear, and this location will probably have such a high energy level on its own, I am not sure he will have enough energy .....

sorry to sound so disappointing with this .... You can still ask him , I am wondering though if you might want to give him a second option, choice, to appear sometime and somewhere a little more quiet so you can actually enjoy his presence ?

Thanks Adrienne,
Maybe you're right. I will keep my eye on it or i can see his name somewhere or someone mention it. I take it as a sign. :)
If that happens it will be a lot of emotion that day. So happy.
Yes 17 years. Time flies i really love that singer and his family the last time i saw them was in 99. Its an auditory so it will be more soft and familiar.
Old 20-08-2014, 05:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like a nice concert, I do hope you receive your sign and that it gives you the comfort and happiness you seek !! Maybe he will appear in a dream ? that would be very nice too !
Old 20-08-2014, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Sounds like a nice concert, I do hope you receive your sign and that it gives you the comfort and happiness you seek !! Maybe he will appear in a dream ? that would be very nice too !

Thank you. I try to seek something special in music and confort there are days that are hard to pass. Not an easy life so this small things mean the world to me. It is not very often i dream with him but when i dream its usual very intense and i receive signs in the next days too. Its really weird and conforting. Makes me feel special.
Old 20-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

You are special Johanna ! And I am very happy to hear he visits you in your dreams !
Old 21-08-2014, 08:04 AM
Experiencer
I had a sad occurrence today...I was listening to a band called "The Dandy Warhols" for the first time, spotify suggested it to me based on other bands I listen to. I had decided to listen to their first album.
As I usually do I was drawing while I was listening to it, not really paying so much attention to lyrics or song titles. Then one song started and as I heard the introduction riff I thought: this reminds me of Robin Williams, I don't know why, but I'm going to listen the lyrics to see what's about...might be a beautiful song.

It was such a sad song, I was baffled at the lyrics:
Quote:
"Genius"

I'll take the blame
If I ever want to
For what my little brain
Has been through

I know to say
Things I never meant to
To seem a little sane
'cause that's what it takes

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/dandywarhols/genius.html
I thought my mind was playing tricks with me, I had to check the words on musiXmatch app to be sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttfv84FEgyo
I don't know if this was the saddest of the coincidences or if was truly a message from him.

When the news about his death appeared all over twitter last week, I couldn't even stay reading all that, watch the video tributes and stuff...I felt like crying but I had to hide my feelings 'cause I don't feel comfortable crying when someone is around at all.
I suffer from bipolar disorder so it's not like I know exactly how he felt, but I can really relate to his condition, also I love him, as an actor and comedian even though I had never met him. I know most people don't understand but I cried that day and in some other days after.
I was trying to not think of it, but as I heard people saying in the internet, the first thought of many of us the next day was "omg I can't believe Robin died". So it was really difficult for me and I just had the courage to watch one of his movies 4 days after.
The movie was Good morning, Vietnam. At the beginning, I felt bad 'cause there was even some jokes about suicide on it that I didn't remember but as the movie kept going I could enjoy it.
I then proceeded to watch another movie(Blancanieves/2012) and after it I was going thru channels so Robin's series was airing, the Crazy Ones. And so I remembered when I first heard of the pilot, I was so happy back then. When it finally started being aired on my country everybody was pretty sure it was going to be already cancelled.
They announced a Robin special and all "Crazy Ones" episodes in the same channel and I just cried like a baby in front of the tv. I think most people would think I'm overreacting or just being stupid but...some actors and musicians died last year, this year...and although I was shocked or sad about it, I wasn't hurt, I didn't cried.
I also read somewhere his wife said he was starting to suffer(have early symptons of) from parkinson's disease but wasn't ready to talk about publicly. :/

This song make me feels really bad about it, if somehow it was a message from him saying how he felt.

Last edited by Adrienne : 21-08-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 21-08-2014, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

anditmakesmewonder

I had to edit the song lyrics due to the forum copy/paste rule. The full lyrics can be found in full in the first link you posted . A very sad song, and I can see how you feel that this was a message in the song.

I have never seen the movie, Good Morning Vietnam, but I want to see it. There is a thread in the lounge, called " Good Morning " and since his death, every time I see that thread title.... I hear his voice, with his famous line " Gooooood Morning, Viet Nam ! " .

I did enjoy his movie, Mrs. Doubtfire and I would recommend you watch that one, to perhaps help cheer you up !

Adrienne

Old 21-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Master
Me too, i never saw the movie Good morning Viethname. There are some actors that wih their dead don't shock us that much but there are others that feels like we lost a friend maybe that was what you felt, right? It happened to me with one actor. Maybe their spirit is somehow trying to connect with or belongs to our so called soul groups.
I felt so sorry for Robin too. Always adored his movies specially Dead Poets society and The Birdcage so funny that movie. I still can't believe he's gonne. There are some things that are hard to explain spirituality. Spirituality is infinite and there are bonds that can ever break even with death.

@Adrienne - I received the tickets today. But going to pick them up on the Postoffice they've let a note. I wans't at home. But tomorrow, my morning coffee will taste even better ��