Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin
Dear Sparrow,

Have you ever heard of or known anyone, or is it conceivable to you, for a being (possibly human) not to sever the chord that links the physical world with the spirit world upon death. I had the idea today. Perhaps it would not be as easy or fast to reach what we term the spirit world, however, it seems to me that in this case one could maintain the ability to interact with and manifest oneself with worlds more physical. In addition, I believe it could help beings avoid being "stuck" in one type of reality, physical or etheric, and this could help us avoid the need to commit to a full term life cycle in order to experience something unique.

Thanks again and well wishes,
Justin
Sublime peace and prosperity to you, dear friend, Justin.

The etheric thread will become detached when the human body gives out and can no longer serve as suitable host to house your consciousness counterpart (Your Self), or when the consciousness counterpart has wilfully severed its connection. There would be no purpose for the consciousness counterpart to remain attached to the human body through the etheric thread, and the moment the individual becomes aware they no longer must remain attached, they will wilfully detach thereafter by inherent nature.

Even after the etheric thread has been severed from the body, the consciousness counterpart will still retain access to the physical world as an observer. Though the observer will not be bound by the limitations of human perceptual senses through which to observe, hence, they will see things in far greater context and depth than previously known. The lines of distinction previously drawn will blur and merge. For example, day and night will become as one, and eyes will see in the darkest unlit nights all that which human eyes cannot.

Reality is what you make it, through the way in which you perceive it. If you choose to perceive yourself as being ‘stuck’, then so shall you duly feel it in every sense of the word. Yet, in truth, one can free themselves at any time, from any reality they perceive themselves to be, by teaching themselves to find the exit points which are locked within the very fabric of life; within the very structures that form its very reality. Certain shapes and symbolisms are to be found within every reality, which act as doorways, portals elsewhere, triggers and keys to new truths and perceptions. The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 11-01-2012, 01:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi Justin,

Interesting question you have for Sparrow. I always thought that upon death, the cord is always severed, or that this severing of the cord is a cause of death ?

Which leads me to another question Sparrow ~
when one Astral Projects, isn't this silver cord as I have heard it called, what brings us back to our body ? What if, during the Astral projection travels, somehow this cord detaches... do we die in midair, so to speak ? and not return to our bodies, but remain a soul floating in cyberspace ?

confused Angel xx
My blessed prayers of love and peace to you and your heart, Dream Angel.

You are generally on track with your understanding of the silver cord, as it has been called. It is the role of your doorkeeper to act as ‘doorkeeper’ between your physical counterpart and your spirit. This is to say, they will watch over the health of this tender intimate marriage of energies, and oversee the doorway; the bridge which connects your human existence to your spiritual one. There is no reason to be concerned about fears of your etheric thread, your silver cord, being detached while astral projecting. As colourful as you depict this route and cause of passing to be, it is one you are very unlikely to face if you remain respectful to your human counterpart.

It is good to speak with you again this way.
-Sparrow

Old 11-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Guide

Thanks, Sparrow. It's great to hear from you again. Your advice is helpful to me. Could you please speak more about these "exit points"?
Old 12-01-2012, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalReviver
Hi Sparrow! Loving your posts, they are very inspiring.

Several pages into the thread you wrote: "There are people who fail to realize that the spirit world has little influence on the day to day manifestations within the physical world. This is to say, the spirit world tend to leave the physical ‘stuff’ to the physical beings within it, and interfere very little. "

There are many times when I feel something should have happened to me, but didn't. For example, I'm driving and nearly get hit by another car. I should have been hit, but miraculously I was not. I cannot help but feel that there was some sort of higher intervention at that moment. Is it incorrect of me to feel that way, that the belief of higher intervention is just a human concept?

Another example, it was the middle of the night one night and I was hysterically upset, and pleading to recieve a phone call from a certain someone. Moments later, the person called me. Is it just coincidence? What can you share about "coincidence"? If I've missed it in another post somewhere, I apologize.
Greetings from Sparrow, my friend, MythicalReviver.

I trust you are finding this community resource inspiring and useful in your journey.

I have said, and will still state, the spirit world, those within the light of love, uphold certain principles which pertain to the progression of events upon planet Earth. There are things which are allowed, and things which are not, in a simple sense as you may choose to understand it. The spirit world does not exist to solve all of mankind’s problems. These problems are the result of human action and decision, and must be resolved by human action and decision. This is not to say you are, by any means, left alone to solve them, but rather nurtured to understand them in order to effectively outgrow them.

However, when it comes to your own personal individual lives, and individual safety, harmony and happiness, intervention, as you see it, exists. If it is within the awareness, and within the ability of your doorkeeper, your spirit guides and helpers to protect you from an unfortunate fatal crash, then they will do all they can, as soon as they can. If it be, your guides were unaware of such events to come, such unforeseen danger to yourself, and if they were unprepared to protect your physical counterpart from injury, then you must accept the circumstances which follow. It has nothing to do with deserving. It has nothing to do with needing to learn lessons. It has to do with the quick intuitive reactions of your spirit guides and helpers, and your own intuitive powers of response.

When we speak of coincidence, we must be careful not to systematically adopt the presumption that all things are pre-planned and orchestrated by some greater unseen power. This notion presumes you to be a puppet of the will and whim of another being in the universe. Synchronicity is the dance of energies which coexist and interlace one another within the tapestry of life. If an event or occurrence takes place in which you define to be a coincidence, it is because you have placed it there, or because the energy you have created has caused it to be there by your own participation within the orchestra of life.
Would such and such a person have sought to telephone you had you not created the energy for it to occur? On what levels of your infinite being were you participating with the delicate canvas of the universe? It matters not the names and numbers of the architects of your life who weave and sow threads of circumstance, for we are all One. The question is, how did ‘I’ participate to bring my experience into fruition. This is the key to unlock the door to your understanding of synchronicity.

-Sparrow

Old 12-01-2012, 01:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Dear Sparrow,

I am not sure if I have asked you this question before, or if anyone else has asked you, if so...please be so kind, to just refresh my memory... it is momentarily in a daze.

I have heard that after a person dies, it takes about 6 months before one can contact this person, or that it takes them about 6 months before they are " awake " and open to conversing. Is this so ? The death was not accident or trauma related, but following a short illness, still unexpected and came as a shock to me. And yes, I know there isn't really a time schedule where they are, but from here, even the 6 months seems like forever. This isn't in regards to a previous death that we have spoken about.

It was the strangest thing, in the back of my mind, I just had this feeling that something like this would happen.... not wanting to believe it , thinking there would be more time. And I had mentioned, the idea of contacting one another when the time came... do you think they will remember ?

I should probably check out your info, already posted on your site. I just thought that if by chance you are checking out the forum, you might reply ... it is about mid December , not that I am counting the days ,ok, yes I am.

with love and seasons greetings,
Dream Angel xx
My dear Dream Angel, how good to speak to you again.

Let us first begin by boldly choosing to assert ones Self into the idea that human beings have very presumptuous notions of how time exists in the spirit world, and that in fact human beings would do better simply abandoning their insistencies of trying to compose and calculate fictitious numbers from hearsay belief systems.

I will say this, and those reading this would be at an advantage to remember it. As each being, it matters not from when or from whence they came in the universe, find themselves immersed in the world of the spirit, they will, each and every one of them, perceive and experience the passage of time differently. This is to say, if you and your domestic pet passed at exactly the same time upon the Earth, you both would experience the passage of time differently, in how you perceived events to take place thereafter. This can also apply to two human beings who perceive and experience the passage of events differently, whilst in the spirit world, not because they are in different locations within the spirit world, but because they THINK differently; they DESIRE differently, they CREATE differently.

With this understanding, know that no two human beings who relay information from the spirit world, in regards to the passage of time and how long one thing or another takes to occur, will never be exactly the same, for their perception of time will differ to such effect. One being may recount reading his Akashic book for no more than what felt like 20 minutes. Yet another may recount their own experience to have taken 20 days. Time, in the spirit world, is understood by individual perception, not by external events, unless you choose to experience time this way.

Blessings in love and in joy for the person you choose yourself to be
-Sparrow

Old 12-01-2012, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie
My teenage daughter has a terminal degenerative illness.This is affecting her mental and physical state.She has already lost much of her abilities most of us take for granted.She will pass over one day and leave me and this scares me so much.I am scared to witness her moment of passing or even not being there,I do not know which would be best for us both?
I hope she will contact me after she is passed to prove of an afterlife I guess?I do not know what I am asking you here,just wanted to express my fears I guess.
Dear Blondie,

Your fears are justified and understood by all who wield the capacity for love; all those in spirit have heard and understood your secret conversations and calls for support. You are never alone.

You ask what is best for you both, yet it is clear there are no best options for either, only options which appear to facilitate the most comfort and strength to you both. It should never be about the last days of her death, but about the days of her life and those fleeting moments and opportunities that celebrate all that you hold dear. Choose to remember joy, not sorrow or fear. Create these moments of joy, as often and as creative as can be, that they may cradle her days in positive reflection and gratitude.

I ask you now, to ask yourself this question, and to answer it yourself with a clear mind and sincere heart. If I truly love my daughter without condition, do I really require proof that she will continue to exist for me?
Do not have her pass before you truly believe. Accept and know NOW; now is the only moment that matters. Do not waste another moment with a doubt, but bless each moment with the utmost confidence in yourself to truly KNOW what is SO.

-Sparrow

Old 12-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Amethyst

Old 21-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Dear Sparrow,

Wonderful to speak to you again ! Good news to hear I need have no worries about the silver cord detaching while I astral travel. Who knows where I would have drifted off to ? Sometimes I think it is merely the fear of the unknown and the darkness, which causes such worries, in this and other situations.

Continuing on ( no edits this reply , how about that, lol ! ) with your second reply about time ~
Very interesting how time is perceived differently, here and there. And so it seems that believing in thoughts of " I have heard this or that " can sometimes just lead to more confusion.
As if one is not easily enough confused at times I will just keep trying to say " hello " and when the timing is right, I will receive an answer and go from there.

Sparrow, I do appreciate how you put things in perspective, from a different angle, to help lessen the confusion that I find myself in.

In appreciation of your blessed prayers of love & peace
I wish the same for you

with love,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-01-2012, 09:22 AM
Guide

Dear Sparrow, your advice below has been making a big difference for me lately! It helps me get out of "ruts" where I feel "stuck" in negativity. Thankfully, this doesn't happen to me that much anymore, anyway, but your tip "The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually," is making a big difference too.

I was wondering, would you be comfortable sharing the name by which you know yourself? I recall you saying somewhere that it wouldn't have much meaning to us as we have not experienced the realities to which it refers. But I just want to feel that kind of connection with you. (Now that I've said that, I suppose we can have the connection without the name, if you so choose!) I'm not even sure if there is a pronunciation of your spirit's name, however, out of sheer curiosity, wonder, and brother-hood....

Love, Justin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Sublime peace and prosperity to you, dear friend, Justin.

Reality is what you make it, through the way in which you perceive it. If you choose to perceive yourself as being ‘stuck’, then so shall you duly feel it in every sense of the word. Yet, in truth, one can free themselves at any time, from any reality they perceive themselves to be, by teaching themselves to find the exit points which are locked within the very fabric of life; within the very structures that form its very reality. Certain shapes and symbolisms are to be found within every reality, which act as doorways, portals elsewhere, triggers and keys to new truths and perceptions. The moment you imagine yourself to be stuck anywhere, think differently, feel intuitively, know instinctually.

-Sparrow
Old 27-01-2012, 03:10 PM
Guide

The advice from Sparrow that I mentioned in the previous post is also helping me be open to new experiences, thoughts, and choices, avoiding repeating the same patterns in different situations.

Apologies for the double post if that bothers anyone.