Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Pinkroses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I was about 7 when my grandfather died, and I was away on a brownie thingy when he died. I sensed his presence on the night he died and felt desperately sad, it was all put down to homesickness and even at that age I was too self-conscious to mention what I had experienced.

I find it interesting that sometimes we can feel when someone dies. I had a similar experience when my aunt passed. I was a teenager at the time. I knew she had been sick and was in the hospital. One afternoon I was driving from school to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. Out of no where, I was suddenly filled with an overwhelming sense of sadness. I burst into tears and started sobbing aloud. It lasted a few minutes, and I remember looking at the clock and seeing it was around 3 p.m. Several hours later I called my mom to see how my aunt was doing. She told me my aunt had passed around 3 p.m. I got chills.