Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-01-2015, 04:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Are you that interested in human development, or is it more of a personal desire for growth?

Both. It's to help earth, but also because we have new opportunities for advancement here.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:16 PM
Master
My brother told me a story last night about just after we kids were all in school, all our clothes made and the house ship shape after arriving here in New Zealand from Canada that was Mum asking Dad if it was a good idea for her to go work at a job and Dad replied that it'd be a good idea as she could use all the money to go back to Canada and visit.

And my brother then stressed how we had no idea we were poor. That Mum and Dad had a house and we ate well everyday and had all our clothes so any extra could obviously go towards holidays.

A dense environment might have been us all thinking we didn't have enough and feeling we needed more.
Old 21-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Master
@athribiristan Nasty people trying to stop it? Like other beings from other worlds? I think I remember reading something how humanity made a mistake and formed an alliance with the rather self-serving Grays rather than a more benevolent species...do you think there's truth to that?

@Scarlett: Ahh, thank you. :)

@Mr Interesting, your posts are always so interesting to read, but I'm afraid I'm not smart enough to understand what you're trying to say. Thank you though, for visiting.
Old 21-01-2015, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
@athribiristan Nasty people trying to stop it? Like other beings from other worlds? I think I remember reading something how humanity made a mistake and formed an alliance with the rather self-serving Grays rather than a more benevolent species...do you think there's truth to that?

I have reliable information that there is at least one group of entities trying to stop humans from evolving spiritually. Whether this was an ill-conceived alliance or not I can't say. I have heard a dozen or so different theories about the reptilians and I always brushed it off as nonsense. I mentioned it offhand to my father and he said 'oh yeah, I've run into those guys. They think they run things here but they really don't run anything'. We discussed that for some time and he told me that before he gave up astral projection he had encountered them several times. He said they were always easy to get rid of and proceeded to teach me a few things he never showed in classes that would help to deal with them should I encounter them.

Since then I have done my own research and had my own encounters. From what my father told me, what I was able to sift out of the various wackjob internet theories, and my own experiences I have come to the following conclusions:

There are entities whose vibration occupies the lowest range of human emotions. I am not a visual person energetically so I cannot vouch for the reptilian form.

These entities feed on human emotion, and seek always to keep humans trapped in the lower range of the emotional spectrum

They lack the ability to take direct physical action and rely instead on influence and trickery.

They are, as best as I can tell either of two things: demons or aliens. I personally favor the demon theory.

Their ultimate goal is to imprison the majority of the human race here to suffer eternally for their sustenance. I believe this is the origin of the concept of Hell.

The Grays I believe are actual aliens.
Old 21-01-2015, 05:52 AM
Master
I suppose what I'm saying it's as dense as you make it.

I had dreams when I was younger of other places. Lighter places and even light places and it's not really that different. Okay we can't think shelters into existence by being friends with the rocks or hang out with friends on simple surfaces that are only there because we want them to be but it's still all about friends... just place just requires work that if you're stupid or unlucky can end up in pain... good training I reckon.
Old 21-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Knower

This thread is more interesting than I thought it would be.
Old 21-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Both. It's to help earth, but also because we have new opportunities for advancement here.

I can relate with this Scarlett

I will expand it a little bit:

We are here to love, to learn, to instruct, and also for a vacation and re-creation.

@Shinsoo
There are No advanced beings, all the entities in the universe, with no exceptions, are already perfect and lovely.
Old 21-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Master
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most advance of us all..? mwhaaahahahahahahahaha.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the most advance of us all..? mwhaaahahahahahahahaha.

the mirror of course
Old 22-01-2015, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I have reliable information that there is at least one group of entities trying to stop humans from evolving spiritually. Whether this was an ill-conceived alliance or not I can't say. I have heard a dozen or so different theories about the reptilians and I always brushed it off as nonsense. I mentioned it offhand to my father and he said 'oh yeah, I've run into those guys. They think they run things here but they really don't run anything'. We discussed that for some time and he told me that before he gave up astral projection he had encountered them several times. He said they were always easy to get rid of and proceeded to teach me a few things he never showed in classes that would help to deal with them should I encounter them.

Since then I have done my own research and had my own encounters. From what my father told me, what I was able to sift out of the various wackjob internet theories, and my own experiences I have come to the following conclusions:

There are entities whose vibration occupies the lowest range of human emotions. I am not a visual person energetically so I cannot vouch for the reptilian form.

These entities feed on human emotion, and seek always to keep humans trapped in the lower range of the emotional spectrum

They lack the ability to take direct physical action and rely instead on influence and trickery.

They are, as best as I can tell either of two things: demons or aliens. I personally favor the demon theory.

Their ultimate goal is to imprison the majority of the human race here to suffer eternally for their sustenance. I believe this is the origin of the concept of Hell.

The Grays I believe are actual aliens.

100% agreeing with all of this. This is why it is so essential to practice constant psychological hygiene. You do NOT want to feed the bugs.

Most starseeds (not all) are here to help humankind out of this position and reach a higher level of consciousness. It seems mankind's collective consciousness has decided that it wants this.

This place is very interesting because it seems that our much maligned Earth, is actually a place where souls can go to experience the most intense lessons that can be learned. In a way, this is a SEAL boot camp for souls.