Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Pathfinder

666 and Twin Flames

The Universe has bombarded me again with yet another series of signs.

Yesterday was an incredible day for me, as I really spent the time beginning to work on a lot of old templates from my past that I am still carrying with me. Self-doubting, intrusive and negative thoughts towards love and my twin flame, abandonment issues, anxiety—I can go on and on and on.

Within a matter of a few minutes, I saw 666 three times. Oddly enough, after leaving the coffee shop where signs always seem to hit me

I’m not incredibly big into numerology simply because I haven’t really done a lot of research on it. I also found quite a bit of conflicting messages when searching for this number sequence’s meaning, but I’ve always associated 666 with the vibration of unconditional love, which I have been struggling with lately. I know especially in my twin flame journey so far, I’ve always gravitated toward fear which I would love to work through not just for my twin, but for my own self-love.

I’m wondering if anyone else can offer their insights on this number sequence and how such messages would relate to the twin flame journey.

💜🙏🏻
Old 07-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Ultimately it means you are in good hands, though your intuition almost has you to where you need to be. The numbers, they're like a proprietary signaling system that at the very least provides course correction. I've not had 666 'pop' yet, but would agree it is of import. If any tells you it's an 'evil' number, tell them Liberty University is always looking for help.

For me...

101,909 - Bang-on/Mission is still go
999 - You're going to survive this/God is with you
1111 - We're here for you/Course correction
901 - Correct/Enjoy the peace of the moment
1010,1011,1112,1212 - No/Put it down and walk away
333, 444, 555 - Mile marker/Keep going
Old 08-02-2019, 04:04 AM
Experiencer

666 popped up for me twice today

if I remember right the original meaning from kaballah means focusing on the material aspect of life
Old 10-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Experiencer
Some say 666 means unconditional love
but I believe it means that the reality that you’re living now you created yourself if you don’t like it then create something different now for your future
Old 24-04-2019, 08:46 PM
Seeker

those number sequences have no relation to twinflames. twinflame is a false and sickening belief that you should come out of. its a hell and depressing belief for many women and nothing good came out of it. i believed it for 4 years and finally had strength to come back to my normal stuff. if the other person dont feel anything for you, it doesnt matter if you think they are u r tf or any synchs and signs showing u theyare u r tf. those patterns and syncs meant nothing in this 4 years journey. ITS A TRAP AND ITS DANGEROUS
Old 22-09-2019, 03:13 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Ultimately it means you are in good hands, though your intuition almost has you to where you need to be. The numbers, they're like a proprietary signaling system that at the very least provides course correction. I've not had 666 'pop' yet, but would agree it is of import. If any tells you it's an 'evil' number, tell them Liberty University is always looking for help.

For me...

101,909 - Bang-on/Mission is still go
999 - You're going to survive this/God is with you
1111 - We're here for you/Course correction
901 - Correct/Enjoy the peace of the moment
1010,1011,1112,1212 - No/Put it down and walk away
333, 444, 555 - Mile marker/Keep going

Wow, that's a lot to remember.
How did you come to the conclusion that these numbers meant these things?
Old 22-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosegretta
those number sequences have no relation to twinflames. twinflame is a false and sickening belief that you should come out of. its a hell and depressing belief for many women and nothing good came out of it. i believed it for 4 years and finally had strength to come back to my normal stuff. if the other person dont feel anything for you, it doesnt matter if you think they are u r tf or any synchs and signs showing u theyare u r tf. those patterns and syncs meant nothing in this 4 years journey. ITS A TRAP AND ITS DANGEROUS

I agree with you. It is a forced lable and it is about control and obsession, not love. Love just happens, and has nothing to do with numbers or magic or any pattern a human can see.
Old 22-09-2019, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am
The Universe has bombarded me again with yet another series of signs.

Yesterday was an incredible day for me, as I really spent the time beginning to work on a lot of old templates from my past that I am still carrying with me. Self-doubting, intrusive and negative thoughts towards love and my twin flame, abandonment issues, anxiety—I can go on and on and on.

Within a matter of a few minutes, I saw 666 three times. Oddly enough, after leaving the coffee shop where signs always seem to hit me

I’m not incredibly big into numerology simply because I haven’t really done a lot of research on it. I also found quite a bit of conflicting messages when searching for this number sequence’s meaning, but I’ve always associated 666 with the vibration of unconditional love, which I have been struggling with lately. I know especially in my twin flame journey so far, I’ve always gravitated toward fear which I would love to work through not just for my twin, but for my own self-love.

I’m wondering if anyone else can offer their insights on this number sequence and how such messages would relate to the twin flame journey.

💜🙏🏻

Numerologically ...
The six on it's own can symbolise love ... 6+6+6= 18 - if we were to take this just as the numbers - 1 - is about independance leadership etc, and the 8 links to material aspects such as a abundance etc - which these numbers may allude to. The 18 = 1+8 =9 I tend to liken the 9 to the trinity of the Universe because it would be 3+3+3 and three's link to source and each pair of the flames. It is long held that the twins are not in relationship with themselves they are one and in relationship with the divine.

Once this is understood by at least one of the pair then they may be able to make it to re-unification of the trinity that they encapsulate.