Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2019, 06:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
I really like you..
Old 16-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Master

you are a wonderful person.

i love your humour and smile!
Old 17-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
I'm half expecting you to be behind these last turns of events. Standing around the corner giggling, as I respond...?

Love you, please continue... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 18-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

Observation time is over. I've cleared out of MKUltraward Cafe. Truthfully, those responsible for the whole operation ought to be keel-hauled. I mean, the phone # is 5__-6__-1111. Some would call that a limited hang-out, but I'd call it stupid f_____g b_____s deliberately destroying the fabric of society while appropriating one of God's own trademarks. That's not going to work. So, Tilphousia... I mean 'Tova', yes, 'Tova' is her name, 'Tova' blew it and knows it, and her controller knows this as well (he likes my cooking:)). What about your controller? Do you know you have one? You most assuredly do. Does he know he blew it? He did, and this as truth because I know who he is.
Old 18-02-2019, 12:48 PM
Deactivated Account

(edit - double post)

Last edited by leader_of_ten : 18-02-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 18-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Look, I've no lingering beef with you, and by extension lay no claim to anything of you, for you, by you. Having said that, I do have beef with many of those around you, and while I visited their actions upon myself, they made choices in a reality where the deck is not stacked in their favor as they are accustomed to. Of you, your siblings, theirs, honestly I hope you make it okay, but the others... whatever you choose to believe you choose to believe, but please consider when I say they are not acting in your best interests. They have never acted in your best interests. In fact, they do not have it in them to act in anyones best interests, and because of this unfortunate condition they will suffer consequences for the first time in their lives. This might end up not at all fair, as you and your family have suffered enough this lifetime, and here I'm thinking of the suffering what's got nothing to do with me. Ultimately, it has nothing to do with me. It's you. You've got to save you.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Master

:) big smile......

that is all
Old 18-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
What days... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 19-02-2019, 12:12 AM
Suspended
Guide
Have a amazing night...<3....
Old 19-02-2019, 07:07 AM
Deactivated Account
Meh...

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Closed Thread