Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-02-2019, 06:01 PM
Seeker

New to sensing my aura and chakras

Hello everyone,
So very new to all of this. Meditation, learning about chakras and our higher selves, auras, etc. I have been making an effort to do this daily (meditate). I try to sense and feel my aura and chakras, but I seem to be having a difficult time. Knowing how there are so many experienced lovely beings on this site, I was hoping some of you would offer your time to perhaps guide me in the right direction of how to sense my "inner self" even more. How to become more aware of my energy flow. My mind does race at times when I meditate but instead of getting frustrated, I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath. Any thoughts and guidance would be so appreciated. I am very grateful to have found this site with all you wonderful people. Love and light.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:01 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Go to your local meditation center and talk to the staff. There are plenty of resources for you to learn about auras and chakras. My best advice would be to go to a library or buy a book on Amazon.
Old 12-02-2019, 06:37 AM
Master
Find a teqnique you like,and stick with it.Practise everyday,and be persistent.
Sooner or later,your inner self will start to open the interface.It could take days,months or years.
If i understand corectly,you want to work with your energy body,so you have to learn energy work.There are many teqniques and books to try.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:25 PM
Pathfinder
Try to spank the monkey mind by starting off by repeating a one word mantra every 3-5 seconds. I'll emphasize the word longer as I exhale. For example "siiillleennncce". Until My mind is hyper focused on one thing, then I sit in inner silence sensing my energetic sensations around me. Keep my eyes half closed to keep myself from drifting subconsciously as if I was about to enter my dreams.
Old 12-02-2019, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessVetTech
Hello everyone,
So very new to all of this. Meditation, learning about chakras and our higher selves, auras, etc. I have been making an effort to do this daily (meditate). I try to sense and feel my aura and chakras, but I seem to be having a difficult time. Knowing how there are so many experienced lovely beings on this site, I was hoping some of you would offer your time to perhaps guide me in the right direction of how to sense my "inner self" even more. How to become more aware of my energy flow.

Quote:
My mind does race at times when I meditate but instead of getting frustrated, I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath.

Excellent method.

Quote:
Any thoughts and guidance would be so appreciated.

Your way of practice is absolutely fine, so no need to change anything. Just continue as you already are.

Quote:
I am very grateful to have found this site with all you wonderful people. Love and light.

Thank you.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:06 PM
janielee

Quote:
Hello everyone,
So very new to all of this. Meditation, learning about chakras and our higher selves, auras, etc. I have been making an effort to do this daily (meditate). I try to sense and feel my aura and chakras, but I seem to be having a difficult time. Knowing how there are so many experienced lovely beings on this site, I was hoping some of you would offer your time to perhaps guide me in the right direction of how to sense my "inner self" even more. How to become more aware of my energy flow. My mind does race at times when I meditate but instead of getting frustrated, I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath. Any thoughts and guidance would be so appreciated. I am very grateful to have found this site with all you wonderful people. Love and light.

Agreeing with many points above - lomax, Gem, squadus.

The technique "I just try to observe my thoughts rather than push them away, then I try to refocus on my breath.", although simple, is effective if you stick to it over time (persistence and patience)

Thank you for your practice.

Love and light

JL
Old 15-02-2019, 06:02 PM
Seeker

All of your comments are very appreciated. Love the feedback of advice and ideas. You are all a blessing. I hope you have a great fantastic day filled with love and light.
Old 19-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Master
Hi,

For chakra energy work, you may find this information helpful.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

Best Wishes,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hello everyone,

Feeling energy in your own body has come very intiutively to me so I hope my advice helps your on your journey! From what I read I think you are 'thinking' about it too much when you meditate. For example, thinking "fall asleep now, it is already so late' on a night where you are really not falling asleep will get you nowwhere. Paradoxically it only keeps you awake. Therefor I think it is the same when you meditate with the intention to read your own energy. Try to keep focussed on it, since you are very interested in it, but dont think about it all the time. As you would when you are trying to sleep on a restless night.
For me when I sense my own energy it is not a 'thinking' process anyway but a 'feeling' process. It really is a sense as you would not think about hearing, you just hear. I also believe anyone is capable to sense their own energy as people are doing it all the time but people are just not concious about it. To incorperate this into the hearing example. Most of the people have the ability to hear, only a few are listening. Sensing your own energy is really the same thing, in my eyes.
So what I advice you is, forget all ways you are currently trying to now (they weren't much help to you as you are know anyways), dont overthink it, really feel whats inside your body and just try to relax about it. If you dont get it today you will certainly get it another time. It requires training.
Also somedays it just is not your day to do it. Even though I could sense my own energy my entire life just sometimes you are out of sync with it. Mostly related to my stress in daily life.

I hope this helps and good luck!!