Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 31-01-2014, 03:41 AM
What a story!
!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2014, 04:41 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

I understand the authorities and their decision. He was talking mostly with children and they were only out to protect us. I know he knew that this might happen (asking him to leave) he was not suprised.

What bothered me is my own reaction. I know I was young and afraid of being ridiculed if I helped him.

But there was something so sad in seeing him bending over every step he took to pick up the torn peaces of the books he was giving out spread out thrue the yard.

I wished I was stronger, I wished I didn't care what anyone tought of me helping him but I did.

And that reminded me of that time when jesus faced death and everyone that beleived in him kept silent because of fear. They were not children yet fear paralysed them nonetheless.

Going back to that time when I was a child, I still think even if I would have been an adult, I would have reacted the same way out of fear.

Religious ideas, have a way of creating what we should and should not do, but naturally occurring visions within ourselves opens up the true source of seeing fully.

Early lessons like this open us to not deny ourselves what we feel. when you let go of all else, it is about how you feel.Seeing a correlation with a vision of knowing a past situation weighing up against in the now..opens how that feels against your own feelings, its amazing what can transpire for you release in feeling afraid. Fear opens the door to face yourself, and how you will respond next time, as you show.
Old 31-01-2014, 01:30 PM
Kpastelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Religious ideas, have a way of creating what we should and should not do, but naturally occurring visions within ourselves opens up the true source of seeing fully.

Early lessons like this open us to not deny ourselves what we feel. when you let go of all else, it is about how you feel.Seeing a correlation with a vision of knowing a past situation weighing up against in the now..opens how that feels against your own feelings, its amazing what can transpire for you release in feeling afraid. Fear opens the door to face yourself, and how you will respond next time, as you show.

You have captured in your words exactly what happened. It made me realise that I want to stay true to myself in all situations no matter what anyone else could be thinking and never worrying about their judgements towards me.
It is a principle I have tried following in every situations I faced. I didn't succeed all the time but I can proudly say most of the time i remained who I am not matter what. :)
Old 31-01-2014, 01:36 PM
Kpastelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What a story!
!!

I keep looking at your picture and I wonder if that is you?

If it is, this picture of yourself really speaks to me and of who I feel you are.

Here is what I see:

You have the biggest heart of the street.

when someone crosses your path your smile is easy to come and you give it freely to others.

You have very good senses and you might even be looked upon by close ones as being a "good witch"

you are generous with your time and love.

You might have been a school teacher and if you were or are your students love and respects you (even if you can scare them sometimes)

I don't know if what I see is what represents who you are but that's what your picture inspires me :)
Old 31-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Kpastelle, I pm'd you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru