Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-12-2017, 10:05 PM
Guide

Clothes again

Another clothes related dream…..

I walked over to a man with yellow/golden big curly hair (I didn’t know him) and leaned in to kiss his cheek but he didn’t respond, as in, he stayed motionless and I felt from him it was because I wasn’t clean. Then I found myself outside walking across a road and feeling like I was close to where he was working? Then a woman who I don’t know came over and started talking and walking with me back to where I’d come from. She said ‘did you leave the door unlocked?’

At this point I realised I’d come out without locking the door and it was his home not mine which made me feel awful at the thought of leaving somebody else’s home at risk. (I look after my own things to the point that things can last me years as I keep them clean treat them with respect etc and I’d never unintentionally or intentionally leave the door of my home unlocked.)

I assured this woman that I was grateful for her unknowingly making me aware of what I’d done. The next thing I was in a huge changing room/bathroom? and I had swimming costumes tangled with each other that I tried to separate and there were numerous pairs of white knickers with large pegs on left on the floor and part of a line that was hung up. I knew the knickers were mine and had been worn and so needed washing but this man with the golden hair had not hung them on the line or washed them and I hadn’t washed them. I stood trying to untangle the swimming costumes thinking why has he put pegs on them and left them in random places on the floor when they were dirty. The knickers were pure white and didn't look dirty I just knew they had to be because I'd worn them.

In reality, I’m a clean freak, I have OCD yet not enough that I need help for it, it’s just that I like things to be straight, neat and clean. I’ve had numerous dreams now that are clothes related and have asked questions during meditation to clarify the significance but what I get in response is another dream about clothing. I’m not in a relationship, don’t want one, don’t feel attracted to anyone and have never been affectionate with a man without being clean from top to toe and that's before any clothes come into it.

Weirdly the dreams have gone from clean washing/clothes to dirty washing/underwear…..and swimming costumes
Old 31-12-2017, 05:52 AM
Guide

All my knickers fit me Perfection. They're not as big as those knickers in that pic thankfully but I did laugh when I saw those.