Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Experiencer
How do you know if you're a lightworker?

Is there any tell-tale sign? How does one know they are a Lightworker?
I have always had an interest in the metaphysical, & spiritualism as well. I enjoy giving others advice & I am good at giving advice, sometimes I will get on the topic of spirituality with some & just blurt out things that I have never even processed in my mind to understand prior to, but they make crystal-clear sense in the moment...it feels alien to me sometimes. Almost like the thoughts & words are not coming from myself personally, sometimes feels like my higher-self channeling the messages..

Ever since I reached enlightenment, I just feel the need to share it with everyone, & just have this urge to teach others & help them through their own journey, create an awareness of spirituality in hopes of others waking up..what is this? Are people born into this occupation? Is it a soul-purpose thing?

I always wanted to focus my career on helping people, maybe a therapist or psychiatrist. It can be a tough world to live in, & it makes me kind of emotional to know that there are people out there going through it alone..
Old 27-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Guide
Hi Alexa,

I came across your post, and hope that the advice I gave to someone previously - and replicated below - goes some way to helping you.

There are many concepts in Spirituality, but none are any greater than the other. My advice would be to listen to your heart.

I believe that everyone is a Lightworker to some degree. The main purpose of being a Lightworker is a compelling but selfless urge to help others and the world in general - by being connected to 'source'.

Often Lightworkers have personal traits that are different to others. This may by being over-sensitive, having issues with weight, wanting to be alone etc to name but a few. That is because they tend to put others before themselves - occasionally at their detriment. Once a Lightworker recognises this they can then learn to help themselves so they can help others. I have done this, as I had weight issues but have found real inspiration through Spirituality and other areas to really slim down so by helping myself I am now in a much better position to help others.

Lightwork goes beyond all conventional forms of help, like carrying someone's bag, pushing a car that has broken down etc. All or which are valid of course. But another aspect is also using the power of positive energy to help raise the vibration in others and make people feel better about themselves just by being in proximity of their auric field. The auric field is the projection of energy that everyone has surrounding them. This projection can be up to quite a few meters!

For example, someone who is feeling down is likely to have a lower level of vibration and may come into contact with someone who has a higher level of vibration. When their auric fields merge, it will also raise their vibration as well - making them feel better about themselves.

Another example:

Someone who is overweight may receive a lot of negative energy from others who silently criticise them. This then just keeps them in this negative cycle. A Lightworker will see beyond their physical appearance and - without judgement - radiates positive thoughts and energy towards them to help them raise their vibration to hopefully give them enough courage and confidence to change their lifestyle. Of course, it is up to that person to make the change - but sometimes as a Lightworker big things start from small positives :)

The thing is you may or not be a Lightworker - but as there is no kudos associated with it, it doesn't mean you are any greater or any less should you discover that Lightwork doesn't fully resonate with you.

The other thing to remember is our ego is keen to place 'labels' to give us 'status'. If you can calm your ego (meditation really helps!), this will help you to not get too hung up on defining yourself but allow your heart to simply recognise your belief within yourself so you are closer to 'source'. Everything else will then become clearer much more naturally :)

I hope this helps.

Paul

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 31-08-2013, 11:41 PM
res

Bunny

Hi alexa. I believe we are all light workers and all hv the ability to share our energy with others. its our natural instinct to hug someine in need or touch their shoulder when they are hurt but it is our own individual choices that determin to what extent we will share our own energy and channel the multiversal life force :) i dont get caught up in labels and we are all born more special than what most ever embrace the oportunity to understand. Have fun!
Old 31-08-2013, 11:47 PM
res

And a word to that pink bunny that keeps on showing above my posts....your are ruining my tough reputation...lol
Old 04-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Experiencer
thanks for all of your replies. They helped clarify some things for myself.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:15 PM
Saragh

I believe we are all capable of being lightworkers, if we open our eyes and plug into the collective consciousness.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Knower

Good thoughts here, and may this tribe go forth and multiply
Old 04-06-2014, 01:08 AM
Experiencer
Can someone please explain to me exactly that a "lightworker" is? :-/

Thanks in advanced!
Old 19-06-2014, 10:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botticella22
Can someone please explain to me exactly that a "lightworker" is? :-/

I dont know what the exact definition of this is but to me its a certain path Im on which Ive choosen for myself. This means I'll always be "trying and aimng "to do good". There are many different beliefs which come under it but not all lightworkers have same beliefs eg one can get christian, buddhist, wiccian or whatever lightworkers.

Lightworkers try to see the good in all and aim for oneness. Lightworkers see themselves here to do good, to help earth, to help humanity. Lightworkers no matter what their religion is, will be on a spiritual path, trying to improve themselves or gain more consciousness (enlightenment).

Lightworkers try to follow a divine flow...

Lightworkers are often sensitive to things..

The lightworker path isnt one in which rules are laid down to follow but a path in which the heart leads one on and determines direction.
Old 29-06-2014, 05:24 AM
Experiencer
To sea-dove:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I dont know what the exact definition of this is but to me its a certain path Im on which Ive choosen for myself. This means I'll always be "trying and aimng "to do good". There are many different beliefs which come under it but not all lightworkers have same beliefs eg one can get christian, buddhist, wiccian or whatever lightworkers.

Lightworkers try to see the good in all and aim for oneness. Lightworkers see themselves here to do good, to help earth, to help humanity. Lightworkers no matter what their religion is, will be on a spiritual path, trying to improve themselves or gain more consciousness (enlightenment).

Lightworkers try to follow a divine flow...

Lightworkers are often sensitive to things..

The lightworker path isnt one in which rules are laid down to follow but a path in which the heart leads one on and determines direction.

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for replying, sea-dove!

That is EXACTLY how I am, what my state of mind, and beliefs are right now!