Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 14-10-2012, 03:35 AM
RisenPhoenix

Libra Woman Gemini Man

Every compatibility reading says we are sympatico because we are air signs and then you have the duality aspect (twins and scales). I dated one in the past, well it was more of a booty call situation when I was young and not that experienced with men. It was also a situation I wanted to keep kind of secret because of some people, but I digress.. I have one in my life now. I'm seeing the possibility of us becoming more than what we are at the moment. Part of me is also enjoying what we have for what it is. It's that good -- our connection. I think we are both afraid to take it to a romantic level, for good reason.

Looking for actual experiences to be shared here. Any Libra women want to share your experiences? And Gemini men with Libra women? I know we are all different aside from our sun signs from just being individual humans to all the other planets in our chart.

Just humor me. Please. And thank-you!
Old 15-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Osian

Well congratulations on your new exciting connection I hope it works out.

I'm a libra with many many Gemini friends male and female, my over all view on geminis is narrowed down to chatty & two faced.

I've dated a lot of men but can't remember any geminis. But I have 2 geminin men after me, both married! The first One Is my farrier who I've known for a good 10 years, we chat like crazy, get on great & he is funny, I've noticed he likes a woman to look womanly as in the outside matters lol. Could never trust him though.
As for the other Gemini man he seems to like having weird mind game conversations as a method of flirting! I've noticed they don't like rejection.

Most interaction I've had with gemini men has been positive on a mental stimulation front so I imagine you'll both get on great just watch their roving eyes and make sure your impeccable goog luck.
Old 15-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Master
Oh no, he's going to be nagged to death lol.
Old 18-10-2012, 01:02 AM
RisenPhoenix

Thanks for your response horse lover!

Psychoslice. Yes, but he needs me to nag him. He even told me I have permission to. A part of me thinks he likes getting me to the point of nagging because I get slightly edit. I think it humors him.

Edit by SF Staff

Last edited by Kaere : 18-10-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 14-11-2012, 02:10 AM
RisenPhoenix

Update: I got swept off my feet by a cancer man..gemini who? I'm marrying this cancer man. Knew him for a while through work, he had a crush on me and I never knew. He made his move a few weeks ago and we've been like glue ever since. Even if we're just glued to our phones. 1st ever experience with a cancer man besides my father. He's so spiritual and compliments my Venus and mercury in Scorpio. Love swimming in his depths. Our conversations are out of this world. Hes talking marriage and I already met and got the approval of his mom and dad. It came out of no where and its a lil overwhelming but at the same time I've been ready for it.

The gemini is still in my life but I've pulled all thoughts and energy away from him concerning romance. Our professional relationship just keeps developing positively so I'm grateful for that and I'm happy! Content, fulfilled, all that good stuff. I believe achieving those states alone was a big help in attracting it to me.
Old 14-11-2012, 09:56 PM
Administrator
Hello

I am a Libra with the same and only mate 31 years now that is Gemini. Like Robert said he does get nagged to death. That is my role in his life. No all kidding aside it works out quite well. I am a very balanced personality and I like the home to run smootly. Where he was and still is the rebel role, the child at times in a man's body. Its frustrating and challenging but it works out.

I am totally spiritual and as a working medium/psychic/Reiki Master and him being with it all "hocus pocus" even though he is the most supportive man with me along those paths its just not for him. He is a closed book spirutally and that is fine as I so could not see me with one like me on that level of being. I have three kids one of which is very much me again and that is a challenge enough to keep up with. The other two kids its there but they are not wanting to explore it all as of yet.

I think what matters more is that the energy of the man and woman match not so much the signs one is, that there is that give and take on all levels of a relationship as it does take work. I know 31 year's of ups and downs and at times "why" am I doing this.

Lynn