Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-12-2016, 03:36 AM
Seeker

Question Help I'm pretty sure an evil witch is attacking me and my friends

So about two months the ago a met this woman and my life started to change. I thought she was a teacher of reiki and a spiritualist. Now as time has gone on an I learned more about all of this and understand myself and my path through self discovery it now seems she's a witch.

So let me tell u the last 4 days of my life. I believe shall explain everything. So 1st off she lives in Salem... Which is about an hour from were I live, and I go over there and stay a few nights every week or two since I met her two months ago. We hang out and work on different things and practice using energy and talking about spiritual things.

So 4 days ago at her house she found a picture of a black cat she made as a little kid and said something wierd. She said that it has been missing for a long time. Now I can read energy from everything. And anything can have positive or negative or neutral energy created by intent. This different felt bad. It hurt to hold like thorns. So as the night goes on she takes me for a ride she takes me to this lake and drives around it telling me about a experience she had there. She was drinking with a bunch of friends and two of them and her went out on a boat and one man Jason black took off all his clothes and jumped in and died ( it was winter ) I started to cry because that's such a sad thing to see. U know what should said back, actually it was very serene. This messed up my head. No one that is an empath could say or feel that way about a friend.

So as the night continues we go back to her house and she starts arguing with her boyfriend for hours in the basement and I'm seeing all these spirits up stairs like tons of them little black orbs like snow flake size.

So it's now like six I the morning and I'm in the basement with her and I see something I've never seen or felt before. It was a black and green orb, but I was like it was rolling instead of floating, and normally orbs come in and out fast. This stayed it kept rolling around us leaving this muk like trail. Then something really crazy happened she turned off the light! Which from my understanding Its how u cast black magic. She started to say stuff in Latin and I was nervous and then something awesome came to my defense. I was thrown In to a altered state when I have a past life shaman me jumped in my body. I know him from astral projections Ive had. He said that it was a demon she released to take over me to control me that she was what he calls a high priestess of the moon. He took over my body (although at anytime I could control myself if I wanted to he said) and took out the demon ( he commanded it to reveal itself and it he sealed it. She didn't like this. She asked what I did but he was still in control and didn't answer her. I went upstairs and took a shower looking in the mirror I could see the difference he stood straight at all times and had this intensity in his eyes. I could feel my body was I its highest form. It was very easy pull and use energy bend water ( I was playing with the shower water pushing the little streams together. ) And fire pulling the flame in any direction and putting it out. I went to sleep and woke up and yesterday flashed back being very hard to remember, my throat was messed up and my ears hurt and I was hard to hear. SHE asked what happened and I told her idk and she was upset. So the day slows down and we go to a friends by my house in Akron and it starts to get wierd again. She stairs at my face and says why are you looking at me that way and that very second my face started twitching and making weird movement. Then told me to get out, my friend Matt (who after this I found she's done this to him too.) Also did, but said they were talking to the demon in me not me. It didn't make sense to me when then came up to me and hugged me from the back and Matt help my hand and I started to feel sad and then passed out. Matt said I was making weird sounds as I passed out. He and I believe she's the one that made me pass out. She wouldn't talk to me after that always leaving the room when I got in there. I feel like she wanted to use me for something and now can't and gave up trying. She uses men for what she wants, like her current boyfriend I've know for 3 years and always a busy body and it feels like she hypnotized him or something. The man is unchangable and for the 1st time she's only known him for a month and made him break of his wife of 3 years who is 5 months pregnant. Everything is pointing to her being very evil although it doesn't look like it from an outside perspective. Can someone who knows about black magic help me understand this. There's alot more that is all like this over the last two months.
Old 19-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Master
What is a witch?

Black magic is not 'evil and wicked'...Witches are not 'evil and wicked'.

Anybody can be, even someone who presents as sweet as pie.

It could be that she was concerned for you. If she works with energy, then she might have had a problem with you, or rather you had a problem that she had to deal with.

If what you say is true about your experience and she was authentic, then maybe she was helping you and fighting for you.

If that was me, that is what I would do.

Were you 'evil' when you were 'possessed'? Some would say yes.
Old 19-12-2016, 07:53 PM
Master
Why don't you just cutoff all communication with this person and anything that is connected to her energy?

it seems to me like you have 1. invited some nasty energy into your life. and 2. decided to think you are powerless in this situation.

take back control over your life and your mind. Choose to sever the connection, and if it re-appears just remind yourself of your initial choice and recognize that what's being shown is not real but simply a doubt, a fear, a figment of your imagination.
Pain for you is being created when you believe what is imaginary to be true. You need to do a lot of work within your own mind to be free from these pains you've created for yourself. You have done this, you can undo it, become the master of your own mind by being in control of your thoughts. Don't force what cannot be, force your mind to examine what is real but you don't want to recognize or look at. Look past what you want to believe and perceive what reality is as it really is.