Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-03-2012, 06:46 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
How would a person know if they were an Earth Angel? First let me explain Earth Angel. Each lifetime we are given its so we can develop to achieve the highest level- Master Level which equates to Spirit Guide and Angel. I believe a person approaching that level in flesh is used to demonstrate some of the capabilites of an Angel in Flesh.. I believe Angels have free will but, they have learned all lessons of life and they have been conformed to a better way and their will is in agreement with light in all aspects.
Thanks for your info toolite, much appreciated. I can relate to your way of thinking as i studied life purpose very deeply at one stage, which is along the same lines as your way of thinking as above. The thing that keeps me grounded is that i have yet to see an angel and ask it how it went with its diploma in life studies and how many lifetimes it took to complete its masters degree. I have lived by many systems and believed in them and what i was told, which were stepping stones toward finding myself spiritually but i have reached a point now where i feel that i cant just take someones word for something that happened thousands of years ago or events at and before the beginning of time.

I encourage everyone to learn everything about different systems but follow only their own lead as you are never too old to learn something new. Without people that have 100% faith in their systems there would be no stepping stones for those that are constanly and forever researching the truth.

Thanks also tea break, i like the way you think and the earth is something that is close to my heart. Gooooooooo the Pure form of light!!! I might check out this white eagle lodge, sounds interesting.
Old 22-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Thanks for your info toolite, much appreciated. I can relate to your way of thinking as i studied life purpose very deeply at one stage, which is along the same lines as your way of thinking as above. The thing that keeps me grounded is that i have yet to see an angel and ask it how it went with its diploma in life studies and how many lifetimes it took to complete its masters degree. I have lived by many systems and believed in them and what i was told, which were stepping stones toward finding myself spiritually but i have reached a point now where i feel that i cant just take someones word for something that happened thousands of years ago or events at and before the beginning of time.

I encourage everyone to learn everything about different systems but follow only their own lead as you are never too old to learn something new. Without people that have 100% faith in their systems there would be no stepping stones for those that are constanly and forever researching the truth.

Thanks also tea break, i like the way you think and the earth is something that is close to my heart. Gooooooooo the Pure form of light!!! I might check out this white eagle lodge, sounds interesting.

I believe some Angels have lived on earth and some havent...There are so many of them. Regarding to how long it takes to reach an Angel/SG level.. Its upto the individuals will.. our ego/ crossing over- time it takes for us to do that// those are factors.. are we teachable? Has our spirit guides spent 10 years trying to give us a lesson because we were fearful and then we spent an addtl two years asking our friends if what we seen/experience was true? Our learning is based on us.. and each person is different.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 23-03-2012, 06:22 AM
res

Quote:
I believe some Angels have lived on earth and some havent...There are so many of them. Regarding to how long it takes to reach an Angel/SG level.. Its upto the individuals will.. our ego/ crossing over- time it takes for us to do that// those are factors.. are we teachable?!

Thanks Toolite I'm not sure if they were actual questions for me but ill have a go anyway. I think we are teachable providing we initiate it first and want to learn. I believe there are no teachers until the time you want to learn.

Quote:
Has our spirit guides spent 10 years trying to give us a lesson because we were fearful and then we spent an addtl two years asking our friends if what we seen/experience was true? Our learning is based on us.. and each person is different.?

Sorry i got a bit lost in this part but if i understand correctly that would depend if you believe that we are here to learn lessons and evolve spiritually. That system is really good if your in to mapping and can be really helpful if your work involves profiling and establishing areas of emotion etc to work on. Keep up the good work Toolite

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever![/quote]
Old 24-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
Thanks Toolite I'm not sure if they were actual questions for me but ill have a go anyway. I think we are teachable providing we initiate it first and want to learn. I believe there are no teachers until the time you want to learn.
when I say are we teachable? I mean sometimes we get full and we dont allow anything else to be poured in.. I wasnt talking about anyone person this can happen to anyone.. Sometimes we attach ourself to a belief system and inturn we dont allow further growth because that belief system doesnt allow for further growth

Sorry i got a bit lost in this part but if i understand correctly that would depend if you believe that we are here to learn lessons and evolve spiritually. That system is really good if your in to and can be really helpful if your work involves profiling and establishing areas of emotion etc to work on. Keep up the good work Toolite

I apologize.. I guess I just want to say that we are being instructed spiritually but, because sometimes we are afraid of what is being taught or because of our society beliefs its hard to believe the teaching from our guides so we want our friends to say its true so we can really believe. But, this process also delays our learning..

[/quote]

Old 26-03-2012, 08:23 AM
res

No need to apologise, i agree we are all being guided spiritually Im not aming this directly at you Toolite . I wonder how many people woke up one morning and said, wow i was guided by spirit last night and was told that there are beings that watch over us called angels? Id say the chances would be pretty slim and that 99.9% of people that use the term angel have either heard it, read it in a book or been taught it by humans. Wouldnt this be termed as guided by another humans perception rather than guided by spirit? Ive heard angels called invisible helpers, guides, rays etc but these are descriptive words to explain the idea not names to give them an identity and name drop by association.

If you were to give me a name what would you call me?....be niiiiiiiiiice Would you have enough confidence in your assumption to introduce me to your friends if we met at a coffee shop one day? Would it be wiser to wait until the day we met and ask me my name so that when you share it with your friends you will have confidence that you are speaking the truth?

Just something to think about
Old 26-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Toolite

I think alot of people dont understand the spiritual influence in their lives because they are too busy thinking it was them or someone else in flesh. Like last night I was some where and I heard a person say Angels didnt do this you all made it happen... I closed my eyes...Thats why we are doing this struggle because we are just as selfish as we want to be... Im learning to allow people to be who they are and still like them ...lol... so its hard...Im am so glad that God is not selfish like us.. For if he were we would all be dead because God is LIFE.

Old 27-03-2012, 09:29 AM
res

It takes time to reprogram the mind that way but a word of advice from my personal experience is to not let this compassionate understanding unbalance your ego and your self worth. I made that mistake.

Hey i was flicking through some of my books based on the teachings of Joshua emanuel the Christ and found something interesting that i had forgotten about.

" The light used by the holy ones in the worlds of existance is of seven degrees of luminosity, each degree of brightness reverberates a name. Some of the holy ones are the MahaEls, the Kar-vir-Els, The Ra-pfa-ElS and the Yio-ra-Els".

These are the sounds that are heard by those that can connect with the vibratory frequencies individually and hear the reverberation in an auditory sense. The new names given to these reverberations of the light frequencies are the Michaels, the Gabriels, the Raphaels and the Uriels.

If this is the origin of the naming of the seven degrees of luminosity then these are names of a sound wave frequency.

So when we send energy to anyone for healing purposes if we use blue we then become one of the gabriels? if we use violet we become one of the Raphaels? So this could be where the term earth angel originated but i guess i will never know for sure but it sounds good to me

I came across a term that i want to research a bit further which may give another perspective on what human angels are, seems some things have slipped out of my memory.
Old 27-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Guide
Yes to your question.

However,i am not one of them.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by res
It takes time to reprogram the mind that way but a word of advice from my personal experience is to not let this compassionate understanding unbalance your ego and your self worth. I made that mistake.

Hey i was flicking through some of my books based on the teachings of Joshua emanuel the Christ and found something interesting that i had forgotten about.

" The light used by the holy ones in the worlds of existance is of seven degrees of luminosity, each degree of brightness reverberates a name. Some of the holy ones are the MahaEls, the Kar-vir-Els, The Ra-pfa-ElS and the Yio-ra-Els".

These are the sounds that are heard by those that can connect with the vibratory frequencies individually and hear the reverberation in an auditory sense. The new names given to these reverberations of the light frequencies are the Michaels, the Gabriels, the Raphaels and the Uriels.

If this is the origin of the naming of the seven degrees of luminosity then these are names of a sound wave frequency.

So when we send energy to anyone for healing purposes if we use blue we then become one of the gabriels? if we use violet we become one of the Raphaels? So this could be where the term earth angel originated but i guess i will never know for sure but it sounds good to me

I came across a term that i want to research a bit further which may give another perspective on what human angels are, seems some things have slipped out of my memory.

The Arch Angels have areas in which the focus on..like an area expertise. So when they come or any other Angel its because its their area- their piece of the puzzle.

Old 26-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Deactivated Account

I think I am an Earth Angel, the Incarnated Elemental truly resonates, the Incarnated Angel as well but with my personality I lead more towards Elemental. I also read that some "jump" from one Realm to the other to gain diverse experiences so it's possible to be part of more than one...