Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Osian

When does Saturn leave libra and go into scorpio?

I know its coming to an end, just wondered if anyone knows when? i've really felt the lessons and they havent been easy. Also what will be moving into libra and what does this mean?

I just want to know whats in store next? Thanks.
Old 13-08-2012, 08:22 PM
Yamah

October 5th, 2012 at 18:52 GMT
Old 13-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Guide

Hi Horselover,

Just to add to what Yamah answered ...

The next planet entering Libra is Venus (yaay) on the 29th October.

Venus belongs in Libra, so this connecting with your Sun (find out what degree your Sun is at, then look on an ephemeris to see when Venus crosses that point in Libra) - will bring possibly rewards of some kind - which is a Venus specialty. Most likely, harmony and balance, love, beauty, art that type of thing.
Venus moves pretty quickly, not like slow moving outer planets. She's out of there on the 22 November.

But certainly, it will feel better than what you just got with Saturn.
Not that you probably didn't grow amazingly from it, but Saturn's an owch compared to what you get with a good Venus transit.

Edit: I'm hoping I have it right that your Sun is in Libra - I thought I remember you saying it is
Old 13-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Osian

Thank you! wow thats great to hear venus is moving in! but only for a month? :( thats a shame, especially after years of saturn.

Yes i am a libra sun, 5.41 degrees. How do i find out how and when this amazing beauty and love is going to be upon me?
Old 13-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Guide

The basic energy of the planet is coming in contact with your Sun. This particular one (I haven't seen your chart, so I can't be 100%), seems could be good.

Let yourself live it naturally.
I mean, otherwise it runs the risk of being forced and in my experience, forced things don't really feel good.

Not that you aren't, I just probably don't like making predictions, makes me nervous lol.

But in any case, how you find out, is by looking at an ephemeris - you might have to google 'ephemeris 2012'
Find Venus in the table, and scroll down until you find her entering the sign of Libra. (very end October).
Then, you can find the date of exact contact with your natal Sun, which you know the degree of.

Last edited by Avilucis : 14-08-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-11-2012, 02:31 AM
Guide

Horselover ....
Transiting Venus is now on your natal Sun in Libra
Old 03-11-2012, 12:03 PM
Osian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilucis
Horselover ....
Transiting Venus is now on your natal Sun in Libra

Thank you! does this explain why I got a phone call from a young dark handsome man requesting my company? And why I'm invited to dinner and cocktails tonight? Hmmmmm?? Lol

Just how long is the lovely Venus here?
Old 05-11-2012, 04:44 AM
Guide

Nice, Horselover!
Can't wait till it hits mine, later in the month :-)

But yes, unfortunately, it's not around for long, Venus is fast moving, she leaves Libra on 22nd November.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Zen Knightly

Then it will enter my sign!!!!

Woo!!Ha!!Ha!!Ha!!Ha!!ha!ha!ha!!!

Sorry, I just wanted to do that!