Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-08-2016, 06:32 AM
Guide
When reiki did in the light of remembering God for 60 seconds before performing reiki exercise, its not dangerous at all. Even though you feel it dangerous, remember God after the exercise for 60 seconds or channel bad energies from your own body to drainage 50 meter away from your body exist.

Reiki is not dangerous at all.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Anytime you raise your vibration with any form of spiritual work, you run the risk of attracting negative energy. Dark energy, or dark spirits (whatever you personally believe) do not wish for us to raise our vibrations and attempt to steer us from embracing the light by means of the ego. Ego is where fear lies. Reiki and other light work not only raises your vibration, but the Earth's vibration. Ego is fed by negativity, negative energy and deters you from your path. Ego creates also doubts. You were drawn to reiki for whatever reason, now the fear of the Ego is creating doubts about practicing it. If you believe that Reiki can attract negative energy, then you must also embrace that Reiki can attract light energies, this is where your trust must lay. Shed your fears about the dark and embrace the light. Believe that you will be protected from the dark energy, envision your protection, ask your spirit for protection and you will be. Believe that you only transmit light, loving healing energy to help your clients for their highest good and you will. Reiki is not dangerous, I am certain your master explained this during the attunement, it is a pure connection with the source energy. Ego is dangerous, as it steers you from the path of helping and healing others.

Try using a crystal grid in the room that you practice. I chose to use selenite at the four corners of my room, and place a sachet of it above both the entrance of my doorway leading in and out. I envision the selenite peeling the negative energy off the individual Upon entrance to my room, and I believe and I trust it works. Bless the room before you begin a Reiki session, and believe that the energy will protect both you and you're client. Cast the clients negative energy to the universe and believe that the universe accepts it and recycles it. Break the energy connection with your client. Notice I keep saying "believe". Belief or faith breaks down the ego. It is faith that then protects you from the negativity that you fear, and keeps you on the path of helping and healing others.
Many Blessings!
Old 04-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Master

reiki by itself isnt dangerous at all, its a positive healing energy This is also an energy which seems well balanced so shouldnt unground people either (ungrounded people can attract things).

Ive never heard of anyone getting entities from doing reiki healing as long as the energy they are using is actually reiki.

The only warning I have over reiki is if its mixed with other healing energy of a different kind so I warn never to experimenting with that. I once tried that with disasterous results as it then made the other energy I was using way too strong and I almost killed someone due to this (he ended up having to rushed to hospital due the results of mixing the reiki with a different energy).

Reiki by itself is safe.