Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 10-08-2015, 09:52 AM
10SkyBlue12

Cat Time manipulation?

I have a friend who could manipulate how one feels about time?

Sometimes when he is having a bad day the time seems to pass so fast. And i noticed it was him who was doing it.

Or sometimes when we are doing something really fun like going some where. Usually at places like this where time pass very fast it feels like the time is passing extremely slow. It felt like hours yet it was only an hour or two.

I was wondering how is this possible and the theory in this. And he is kind of my Spirit twin so i was wondering if i could learn to do this too.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Guide
There's a few different ways of achieving this. By increasing the awareness of the experience, time passes much more slowly (An example is watching a clock)

When a person has fun, their awareness is centered on the feelings they are having (the fun), not time. This is why time seems to pass so quickly. By manipulating the awareness of this relationship (Say, having a lot of fun but intentionally tracking time closely and/or involving your awareness more greatly in the present experience) One can create the experience of slowing down time while having fun. It would work the opposite way if you're having a bad day. You would just withdraw your awareness elsewhere. This does take some mental discipline and practice.

There are many levels on which this can be done, but it's not hard to put into practice. Give it a try.
Old 11-08-2015, 03:54 PM
10SkyBlue12

But this was different though. It was as if everyone at the place felt the same. everyone was surprised that the time seems to barely pass when everyone was having fun. It almost felt as if it was altered.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10SkyBlue12
But this was different though. It was as if everyone at the place felt the same. everyone was surprised that the time seems to barely pass when everyone was having fun. It almost felt as if it was altered.
I am not really sure you would call this time manipulation. This happens to me and one of my family members often. With the same daily routine, it just happens. Doesn't matter if I am having fun or being mellow in my chair...time will speed by or take forever to pass.
When time slows down, I have a long day even while being busy. My children and grandson all notice that time, years, flies by very quickly. I am not sure that they have noticed the time slow down..haven't ask them. lol
Old 13-08-2015, 03:55 AM
10SkyBlue12

I forgot the term but i heard there was an ability that could do this. Perhaps you have it too? I dont remember the term. But it is an ability to speed up or slow down time.