Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-08-2015, 09:50 PM
Master

Hi dear Samara, what a beautiful name, you are a beautiful soul, and your struggles are well known. Be at peace. It's gonna be ok.
Know that you are dearly loved.

How to win the battle.. Control your thoughts. Thoughts leads to words. Control your words. Words and thoughts leads to feelings. Control your thoughts.
Watch your actions. Your actions will become habits.
Watch your habits. Your habits will become your character.
Watch your caracter. It becomes your destiny.
Quoting brother Lau Tzu a great man. You can find a lot of wisdom and solace in his work. And, the road.

I find it true to control your thoughts and what he's saying. Fully. Totally. I have seen my tf go from no control to a changed man, coming from huge negativity and evil. He did it. He changed. He's a changed man.
I control my thoughts, without suppression of thoughts and feelings either, just acknowledge and find the root, find the core, to WHY you're feeling this way! Take it from there. Your feelings and your thoughts are messengers.
They are there to teach you what you need to know.
Then, stay in the feeling, find the core root, release it, and let it go. Can't stress the last. It is a process.
Many people are put in mental wards, when they are actually having experiences of spiritual nature, that the doctors and others will not recognise. You need to acknowledge and see and accept what comes up, and know, you don't have to be "normal". Actually, you have gifts that can show others the way.
Just accept yourself.

Understand, that everything we feed into our minds from small child, and from our parents to friends,will effect either positive, or, negative. I think you've found that out. TV is full of negativity, so is many things online, understand that anything that are not in balance will poison the mind leading to bad thoughts etc. it works with your mind, wether you ow it or acknowledge it,
So try to avoid violence, crime, drugs, bad sex, bad friends, in TV, online and in real life and you'll start to see an improvement, my tf did this. It can be hard, but realise it's an addiction, many times. It has no good for your mind.its created to keep you from raising up. It's created for you to be controlled by your thoughts.

If you want to change your life, control your thoughts. Lau Tzu

Keep a high standard for your thoughts, choose positive in every way and positive actions,
Treat yourself like your very best friend.
Understand that talk about a thing over and over for years or fill yourself with medicine won't cure you. It is going to the core, the root, and feel the feelings, and release it. And, replace, with positive.

Yes, you have to be determined, and strong, because everyone will test you. Note, that those not choosing the light, and they are many, are by their own mind, their own thoughts, a willing tool of the negative, the adversary og Godness. I mean it! It's real.
That s why, it's so hard. They in many cases don't even know what they're doing. Like Master teacher Sananda say.
But, it's the only way forward. To refuse to back down. Bit by bit, you will then win the battle. Of your mind. Of your thoughts. Of your actions. Keep away from everything, that stops you, that weakens your intent. It's crucial.

You will have to meet yourself and your own fears and thoughts, bit by bit. Some can be sudden. But, isn't that why you are still in it.
No one have known so they could've helped either. And if they did, they didn't want you to know. Or, pawns and tools of the adversary.

If you wish to know more, see www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Journal number 9. Also see journal 27, you're gonna need it.
Remember. Balance is the key. It IS the KEY!
Old 30-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Master

I am Ixchel, high priestss of Atlantis, the law of ONE. I've come to show you the way of balance. Peace!
Old 30-08-2015, 10:19 PM
Master

Holly, (beautiful name) as an answer to your post, I think that just burying yourself in the negative, in drugs, alcohol, medicine, negativity whatever be, is not doing any good. I will keep the person in those things and state, and make it ev harder to let go of. It is in no manner balanced. What is not balance, will destroy in so many ways it's impossible to count. But destroy it will, in different ways. Even more so, keep one hooked, addicted. Like, being addicted to sex, drugs, cigarets and alcohol. All those things are addictions, the light wouldn't choose it. That itself proves it. And, if it was good, you would've risen up and shine in your cosmic consciousness by now, then why haven't you,

It's important to accept and acknowledge your feelings and your addictions and inclinations, yes. Naturellement.
But we're not supposed to stay in them. To be here, were supposed to conquer them. To learn the lesson, it's of course ok to learn the lesson when your own unique time is. But same time it's true, you're not going anywhere, until you do.
Anything out of balance is distortion, it's important to acknowledge, see, understand, and Let go of it. Not just stay in it.
And yes, any negative especially have big lessons and respect it and such. But, respect it is not to stay in it. Keep doing evil and it'll take you further down and ultimately destroy you. There comes a point, a breaking point, where each soul must choose. Eventually.
Balance is they key to everything. Not loosely dive into evil.
Q
I am Ixchel, high priestess of Atlantis, law of ONE. The moment you're going out of balance, you're going down.
Old 04-11-2015, 10:02 PM
Suspended

that we are all critter like. 'that the idea others got to go on and get like a critter passed on, shocks, morty-fys, pai-ns, stres-slees, the state of mind. 'that we do agraba soothed' note that us humans stretch out like a critter how about'- 'and that you do outsmart all that persons fuss ups information and relever dominate all that from that binding cryee of cycle, like that' and that release you, like a be finer off, that to yours truly come on better stand up than before. 'that we are all critters like and generous yourself accept.'

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
- - - - - - - - - - -
'evul be( s ) / / evul situation / doesn't count for you, lets get it right.'

Last edited by yeshee camar : 05-11-2015 at 01:50 AM.
Old 04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
And, if it was good, you would've risen up and shine in your cosmic consciousness by now, then why haven't you,

I just found this thread again. Didn't even see your post.

I'm sure I didn't say 'do negativity exclusively.' I advised the OP to learn to understand negativity by not resisting it, and to trust that self acceptance makes you stronger. It does. But first you have to be brave enough to walk into the "fire" so it can burn you, which means you have to allow yourself to be negative...AKA evil.

That doesn't mean 'go and do crimes.' It means allow your mind and heart to be evil without fear of Gods judgement and without any of your own, and without allowing others to cause feelings of judgement within you. Wise seekers don't commit crimes. They realise that most crimes are just actions done based on fear, and instead of doing the crimes when the urge arises, they take the awareness of the urge and explore it safely and constructively by delving into their inner darkness, and grow from what they learn.

We have to learn to love and accept both our private light and darkness. In practical terms that means if you have the urge to kill someone in anger, you must learn to love yourself for that urge.

We can visit darkness FROM the standpoint of love and light, as an exercise in self development, but never try to remain indefinitely in the light and avoid the darkness.

I found that once I'd bested the darkness once, I had to remain fearless enough to walk into it again with impunity, with faith in self and God as one organism, accepting that the darkness and evil in the world is mine and only mine, and aware of my own light. At first the darkness held me down for days or weeks or months. For some people it's years. I prayed to God to teach me what I needed to know to change how I react to my fear, and he always did, until I got to the point I could stroll through the worst of negativity and the things that live there shrink in terror at the light inside me, which is the light of God.

That light was always there – hidden under my own darkness, which is synonymous with my own fear. It's there in everyone. I'm just suggesting, by telling this tale, that others might benefit from the same practise of constructive self acceptance, even for the worst thoughts and feelings they have.

Why haven't I risen up to shine my cosmic consciousness by now? Are you psychic? You're welcome to read me and judge for yourself, I'm certain my guide will assist in relaying the pertinent information about my soul path and choices.

The short answer is; because I chose to come back. And because Rome wasn't built in a day, and I'm a happy little builder, who enjoys meditating on her work. It's not all about the conclusion.
Old 14-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder
I think we learn to interact with the world through negativity and anger. This is because early in our lives we can't have achieved "gnosis"; if you have the transformative knowledge or insight into yourself, you can act according to that and not according to anger.
Old 04-04-2016, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

learn about the high arch angels such as raphael for healing uriel and micheal for protection against demonic attacks and metatron to help raphael in healing you from this. have a strong relationship with jesus and ask him for strength and insight in what you need to do to be able to heal from all that you have suffered it is not easy at all used to do that all the time and now i just drink occasionally but even then i have moderated thanks to my overseers and team in which i serve with. with my case i was suicidal for the most part until i asked azrael raphael jophiniel and rochel to help me change that. mine was caused by too much pain and abuse from non angels from past lives and the nature of my past lives as well as damage i went through fighting demons in the astral realm in my present one and not having the memories of past lives come back until much later as micheal and other angels revealed it to me. i hope you are able to get past this soon its not easy for any of us almost been to a psych ward myself
Old 04-04-2016, 05:06 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

when it comes to negative emotions what helped me more than anything was enochian words of healing as well as meditation and principles i learned from the kyballion about balancing onesself and ones life by knowing the balance of things and how to use the natural balance of the flow of life to shape yourself for the better. like transmutation. the other ways were what i learned from mystics and mind focusing techniques. the secret to the power of the mind is channeling the mind and using the will to make forth the reality in which you desire within yourself through channeling energy within yourself and allowing that energy to heal you and gain you better insight through internal introspection and then transmuting the desired qualities within yourself through visualized focus turned into a spiritual one. as spirit is over matter so is mind over matter. thats what i try to look at we have a human body but seperating the two but still maintaining the balance of the two is what many of us have to learn and once learned becomes easier and easier with time and practice but you will get there. never become fallen i did for a while and i can tell you its the worst thing you can possibly do it will make you go crazy and make you totally evil for a long while which i am still learning how not to be corrupted from being fallen i can still feel some of the evil at times and it is totally heart breaking each and every time i am reminded of that but with my life here this life of mine is a redemption primarily since i fell a long time ago with the third of heaven that fell a long time ago. our biggest test before being awakened is not being fallen and after being awakened staying pure in an impure world that is becoming more and more impure each and every year with the greatest test being not becoming fallen and completing the mission assigned to us or the tasks assigned depending on why we are here but regardless god has a plan for us so we have to find out that plan then go by it because its the reason we are here. not falling is the hardest thing to do but it gets easier with time and practice have a good team and stick with them without my team i would have fallen back to hell a long time ago despite what good has been done in my time here. they were always the ones who kept and still keep me straight though i am nomad at this time with the exception of yeshua rochel micheal metatron and azrael
Old 12-05-2017, 02:42 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

do not worry on the state of your mind
just relax , focus on your breath energy and ,accept every one is different

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 15-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Master
yes sothn i need 2 stp havin neg thrts i do
me 2 not keen on hum nams

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔