Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Knower

How can I cleanse my house?

I'm moving soon. I still live with my parents, so I don't have a choice where I move. Since they're not good at reading energy they always pick houses with extremely dense energy. This causes depression and health problems for me. I'm guessing some of this dense energy is caused by the previous owners. Some of it is also caused by my family. I've tried burning sage. It works for a bit, but the dense energy always returns. How can I clean baggage from the previous owners and how can I make sure my space has no dense energy?
Old 06-07-2016, 01:39 AM
Seeker

You are probably a sensitive. I am too so all of this will effect you more strongly. I regularly burn sage and also use oil diffusers with essential oils. Prayer also works well when burning the sage. Unfortunately, you will need to do cleansing of the house frequently particularly if you are a sensitive.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Master

If others are creating negative energy around you, you need to burn that sage more frequently.

Just with living alone when I was more sensitive to energy, I used to like to clear the energies of my home once a week with white sage (make sure its white sage, the others dont work as well) and essential oils in the burner or incense.

If the house energy is dense, I make like a cleansing ceremony out of the process and will burn a candle in each room, smudge the whole house with sage and burn incense in all the rooms and also do prayers throu the house and a visualisation in each room of it being cleansed with divine white light. I also imagine like a vortex sucking up any negative energy and taking it away to be neutralised.

I always ask my angels and higher guides to join me in this house clearing. I probably spend around 2 hours on this when moved into a new home (and then redo this whole thing if the energies there ever get too bad to the point where just burning some incense wont help enough).