Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Master

Which one

One site says i am Sag rising
another site says Cap

at one point in my earlier years i thought i was aqaurius rising for the longest time.
adusted to sag rising. and now cap!

which one would be really real?

I feel more sag as a rising. my moon is cap and that def resonates. but not as a rising cap does not resonate.

i think my rising sign is a personality disorder.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Fish

You def feel like a Sagittarius rising to me. You got a lot of fire in your spirit. I feel Cap is way too structured and conservative with presentation. They are the kid that has mastered coloring inside the lines..

My Mercury is in Sag, I believe that area is how you deliver your presentation with words.. I am like, oh ok, that is why I got a colorful/foul mouth that I cant control sometimes

My rising is in Pisces tho. I color all over the place, but at least Its pretty
Old 21-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Master

yeah i do resonate as sag more for rising.

my cap in moon and venus is very disciplined. my mercury is in pisces so it works out where i can communicate dreamy and romantic via poetry, songs, writings (love letters) but when it comes to showing emotions and my value in love and beauty...its serious and not something to make a spectical out of, as in, no displays where others caan see we look like stupid silly love fools all immature and all over each other. its embarassing. we're more serious and that takes privacy for such sacred personal stuff. if they're a casual attraction,sure i can flirt. but anything serious is not for public show nor is my personal intimate life a performance for others to judge.
i lack 'showing' affection and need more support and guidance on how to from my loved ones rather than critisim and mirrored non-affections. it confuses my pisces mind lol
Old 21-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Experiencer

You can try to pin point your AC more accurately by watching transits of slower planets. Or think back - Pluto was in Sag until 2008, did a a major change occur prior to that, or afterwards (or not yet)? Saturn also left Sag just recently, if you have Sag rising you should have felt it when he went over your AC.
Old 21-06-2018, 07:46 PM
Master

2008 i met my now ex husband.

recent has been major changes in work, love and family
Old 22-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Master
When in doubt, try a third site.

Maybe your a caprittarius.
Old 22-06-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
Inika,

Have you looked at the degree in which your ascendant seems to be, at both sites, between each sign?

Pin pointing the degree of the sign in which your ascendant lies may be more helpful.

Example would be my mercury in the 29th degree of Capricorn- almost makes my Mercury in Aquarius- meaning with the way I think, with my Mercury in the very last-late degrees of Capricorn and entering Aquarius, would lend a touch of Uranian thinking to my thoughts. Meaning my thoughts would have more of an Aquarian nature as opposed to the typical Capricornian nature of Mercury in Capricorn.

Thought I would offer you this suggestion.

Take care.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
When in doubt, try a third site.

Maybe your a caprittarius.

haha. I did try three other sites that all say Sag
Old 23-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

i think my rising sign is a personality disorder.

Definitely keeps things interesting for sure. With Pisces sun and Capricorn moon, nice to have some fire to create some smoke between water and earth. Actually quite an exciting combination
Old 23-06-2018, 04:46 AM
Master
I find having water sign with saggi as a rising sign conflicts at times for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My rising is in Pisces tho. I color all over the place, but at least Its pretty

LOL!