Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-06-2018, 11:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Posted by Morpheus
Because the Revelator used language popular of the day, involving regional location, by no means indicates that the "Bible is based in other religions." ?

Meanwhile, again? I asked Tirisilex about the Revelation scriptures I cited, prior, where the Master shares identification with the Almighty.
Which we read in chapter 1 verse 8, and in 22 of Revelation.
In 22, note the description. That, He is not merely the offspring of King David, but also, "the root".
--------------
Regarding my response prior: St. Paul -
" That He had made Him to be sin for us, Who knew no sin, that we might become the righteousness of God, in Him."
1 Corinthians 5:21

The Revelator- in this particular book- revelations- Is John revealing the message Jesus had given him to give to others: Is not just using descriptive words of the time, though, you see? Abaddon was never an Angel. It was a place found in Judaism in the Torah Morpheus- the Book of Revelation takes it and personifies it. I've posted a topic here in this forum in line with this asking whom it is that holds the keys to the bottomless pit. What I have read one source says an angel, one says Jesus and it always has been Jesus- a member here stated it at first was held by an evil angel- whom releases locusts, and later on they are held by a good angel that binds Satan, if you read revelations, it appears very much to my eye this angel that releases the demonic upon the request of God himself, also is the very same which Binds Satan.

These are not mere irrelevant words for description. Abaddon is a place. And suddenly when the book of Revelations comes it is then personified. See? An angel appears from mere dust. Verily in the mind's of men.

You did ask Tirisilex and it is on him now to answer you. My response was in regards to your refusal to accept that yes, Jewish and Greek beliefs are evident in places in the bible. I am curious as to why this is surprising to you? Also, I did not mean to say I believe in any way Christianity is at all based entirely off of either Judaism or Greek Mythology, I apologize I did not mean to imply that, I simply meant it did have influence from these faiths in certain areas evident in the bible. Influence- not basis necessarily. But there are such many faiths that have such influence from others as well. Like I had said, there is not one that currently comes to mind.

As far as the response you had given spoken by St. Paul, I found this a wonderful response. I never questioned this response.
Old 05-06-2018, 06:21 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I'm thinking that Jesus Christ is not God.

He asked on the cross: "My God, My God - have your left me?" that makes me think he just lived his human destiny like the rest of us.

I believe though that he died on the cross and were brought back to life. I believe he did miracles. I believe he is a way to heaven - but not the only one.

I believe he was son of God - but so am I too.

Jesus taught--MANY- think they are Gods sons, but the opposite is actually the truth( Matt 7:21-23)--1John 3= a mirror for all to peer into--It teaches who are Gods children or the devils children.
Old 05-06-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Question... How is the devil presented to us in illustration?

What does this tell us about him?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 07-06-2018, 04:38 AM
Master
Jesus was the union of the divine and human. The name for that union is the Christ

So in sense Jesus is God but not in way people tend to think

Jesus was still a soul, an entity with his own free will and sojourn.

I feel it took Jesus much quicker than most highly evolved spiritual teachers to reach the level he did. And so when he came into his Incarnation as the Messiah, his potential to go further and beyond was possible. He broke the matrix while in human form. He showed One could be completely one and the same as God but also incarnate. But this isn't going to be possible for most of humanity since our world doesn't have an unlimted amount of time. Souls can only get to what they can and another thing is Jesus was destined from the moment he began his journey as what some call a bodhisattva, a very compassion soul-being who doesn't stop helping others and towards the end achieves his own enlightenment.

In Jesus, the Universal Christ found a perfect vessel, a sinless enfleshment and could interact with humanity on our level. In Jesus, Christ became human, whereas before Christ was always purely spirit and all matter. It is Man who can and does defy the oneness with his Creator in the Earth. Man is stubborn and unevolved due to constantly being distracted by selfishness. In Jesus the Divine Pefection was made possible for a human being.

The Incarnation of God in Jesus divides history in ancient times as BC and AD. Think about what God was bestowing upon one human being, trusting Jesus with all That he Is , but while as a Man. And Jesus was tempted to misuse the gifts, abilities, powers, and manifestations that could flow through him. But he never gave in those temptations for they were not of his own, but the demonic trying to constantly destroy his ministry. Jesus was God's Anointed, which was witnessed and proclaimed by John the Baptist. Jesus didn't always speak from his Divinity. When he was living his everyday regular life he spoke like everyone else, but when he was in the state of the divine Christ Consciousness, completely consumed in that energy and vibration he always spoke in I AMs, "I am the Way to the Father!", "I and the Father are One" "Before Abraham was, I Am". He wasn't the only one who experienced and manifested that consciousness in history, but Jesus was the one and only who had that connection and divinity at THAT level, the level of God while physically alive as a Man.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:10 AM
boshy b. good

when jesus speaks the words he
do before up at the cross, those
sins ahead of their time hurt he
has got on, god left jesus out
well then. he was constructfully
wounded, he was drugged right
there from command.

i don't see it as a dumb. but just
a question that feel greater to
throw when out of off. he was