Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-03-2019, 07:31 PM
janielee

Ditto to iamthat! Amen.
Old 02-03-2019, 07:44 PM
ant

Freedom i've found is to be me and to do as i please and not be enslaved in this capitalist system.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Ahhh, the freedom of no-thought.

Peace.
Yes ... freedom knows no bounds ...
Old 03-03-2019, 03:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Freedom i've found is to be me and to do as i please and not be enslaved in this capitalist system.

And what is the nature of this "me" which you want to free to be?

Can we really do as we please, irrespective of those around us? Are we free to have perfect health, free to buy whatever we want, free from suffering, pain and death?

Can we really avoid participating in whatever system we happen to live in?

I suggest that freedom is found in what we are, not what we can or cannot do.

Peace.
Old 03-03-2019, 03:33 AM
Master
Freedom,

Seeing a familiar face and saying Hi.

Nice to see ya Sound.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Freedom,

Seeing a familiar face and saying Hi.

Nice to see ya Sound.
Awe, a familiar glow ... same same Moon it’s been a while between visits ... I do appreciate that I wasn’t suspended back in the day ... how wonderful would it be if all those original members were able to frequent these corridors and start contributing/sharing again ... how ‘liberating’ and energising would that be for this space!
Old 03-03-2019, 02:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Awe, a familiar glow ... same same Moon it’s been a while between visits ... I do appreciate that I wasn’t suspended back in the day ... how wonderful would it be if all those original members were able to frequent these corridors and start contributing/sharing again ... how ‘liberating’ and energising would that be for this space!

Hey Sound,

These forums seem to fluctuate at times.

I remember back when it got pretty lively.

It is amazing that this site is still buzzing. Seems many Spiritual forums fade away or members are sporadic when it comes to posting.

I still pop in now and then. It would be interesting to see what some of the older members think today.

Well that's life, things change and some hang around, while others move on.

I feel it can be liberating when able to go with the changes. It is also liberating to meet up with those from the past and see how each have progressed, yet still hold the energy one has become fond of.

Take care and blessings.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:07 PM
ImthatIm

A path to Free-Dom
Seems you take a journey of Free-From
Free-From snares,stumbling blocks,fears,of Ego and duality
Learning truths of our combined Real-ity
But the journey has laws its not Free-Forall
A journey to eternal Oneness in infinite awareness in BEing
Old 03-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Hello,

Some thoughts.

What creates the sense of freedom?

Is it following a well traveled path or going solo?
Still in this can one get caught up in what is told it ( whatever it may be ) should be, instead of realizing or becoming aware of what is being?

One may find comfort in the crowd. Feeling accepted, feeling a part of, yet without the crowd may feel lost. No one directing where to go, no pat on the back. Is this being free?

Others may find comfort with being alone. Solitude bringing its own kind of peace. No one directing where to go, yet find direction with in ones own guidance. Yet, in a crowd may feel uncomfortable, out of place. Is this being free?

So, ask what is being free? May be the ability to flow both with the crowd and on ones own. But what creates this ability/comfort? That I feel one can only answer for oneself.

Freedom the comfort found in oneself to be One-Self. With in and with out.

Just sharing some thoughts.
Old 04-03-2019, 04:27 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound

Hi sound

Nice to meet you. I have noticed that too...

JL