Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 13-03-2019, 06:54 AM
Pathfinder

Unhappy May I ask for a reading, please??

Hello, I haven't had a chance to log in since back in October. I've been dealing with a lot and it feels like it is just getting worse. I don't know what to do, could someone here please help me?? Your help would be greatly appreciated, bless all of you.
Old 13-03-2019, 11:56 AM
Administrator
Sorry you have to have 25 posts before you ask for a reading

Namaste
Old 14-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

Unhappy Hello Native Spirit

Thank you for getting back to me. I am really disappointed that I would have to make 25 posts before I could ask for a reading. What would I have to post that many times before I could ask for help? I thought that this being a spiritual forum that everyone here would like to reach out and be there for anyone that is in need. I don't understand this at all, I will have to look over the posts here very thoroughly. I have looked over them before so I will have a look around again. I really do appreciate you letting me know, I do. I hope you have a wonderful day, blessings.
Old 15-03-2019, 01:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi LilyTeal,

What Native Spirit was referring to was our reading section in our 'members only' forum. In order to view and have access to the reading section, you need 25 posts, and two weeks membership ( its an automatic forum function).It was set up this way for new members to engage on the forum, as SF is designed to be a dialogue/discussion forum.

Readings are for entertainment purposes and serves more as a side perk for the forum. In the reading section, there are a number of people who have practice reading threads. You may also ask for a reading in that section, however, no guarantee someone will pick it up. I am certain you will be able to see this area once you get the requirements in!

Kindest,
CLover
Old 16-03-2019, 01:50 AM
Pathfinder

Hi Clover

Hello, it is nice to meet you. Thank you so very much for responding to my post and explaining all of this to me in detail. I will have a look around the forum and participate in posts that I like. I hope you have a great Friday evening!

Blessings,
LilyTeal16
Old 17-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Suspended
Please check out the poetry section and give them some compliments, to gather posts.
Old 16-11-2021, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder

I started this thread in 2019 about receiving a reading???

Good evening everyone, I remember being told that everyone here has to have 25 posts in order to ask for a reading. I asked for one in 2019 and I have been a member here past 2 years. As of right now I have 25 posts total, I really have become more involved here on the forum. I have had no problems contributing to the posts and threads. And I will continue to do so. I would be very, very grateful if I could ask and hopefully receive a reading from someone here that could help me, please?? I hope to hear from you and I thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
LilyTeal16
Old 16-11-2021, 06:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTeal16
And I will continue to do so. I would be very, very grateful if I could ask and hopefully receive a reading from someone here that could help me, please?? I hope to hear from you and I thank you for your time.
You're lovely :)
I don't do readings but I can write what I feel when I read you. I hear a tiny little voice, high pitch. I see you in some kind of Alice in wonderland, that's probably where you hide, because you seem to be scared. A butterfly or dragonfly, although I don't see you flying. I don't know, in nature, that's for sure. On a branch of a tree maybe?
Anyways, you need to build up confidence in yourself. But I only see good energy surrounding you, no worries to have.
Hugs to you :)
Old 16-11-2021, 11:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTeal16
Good evening everyone, I remember being told that everyone here has to have 25 posts in order to ask for a reading. I asked for one in 2019 and I have been a member here past 2 years. As of right now I have 25 posts total, I really have become more involved here on the forum.

As you appear to have the number of postings required before requesting a reading, the following link will take you to the relevant forum page: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/f...splay.php?f=45

Post your request there and you may get more responses.

Last edited by bobjob : 17-11-2021 at 08:56 AM. Reason: opinion+shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-11-2021, 12:51 PM
Reminder: The Administration has asked to quote only 2-3 sentences when quoting other members.
Any opinions of policies here can be said in a pm to the Admin.
Thanks a lot.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru