Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
LOL Indeed!
Actually Sci-Fi movies continue to astound me or the writers of them do. How wormholes are often depicted is exactly how I see it when in one! Only I did it before seeing the movie! LOL I could swear they are channeling.
They've also helped me with visualizing effective shielding - Thank you StarTrek and Star Wars! We all need a good visual sometimes :)
It sounds like you're having a lot of fun! I haven't gone to space yet with my OBE's, I also don't do them intentionally. I probably could if I wanted to, I know what to look for and have a stack of books on the subject, but when I head in that direction my intuition says "don't" so I relinquish to it's wisdom.

I'm still finding that the spontaneous occurring obe's have kept me pretty busy. It's like I'm being schooled on that delicate connection between body and soul. That, mixed with the manor in which myself and others influence/construct our realities. I seemed to have signed up for the grass roots study-class centered mostly on physical themes. While each out of body experience appears to be extra credit classes for the sake of a more deeper perspective.

Have you gone out of body while you were fully awake yet? It's truly the darnest thing. When I've projected while asleep I had to orient and calm down each time. But while doing so when awake the experience was seamless. I didn't go far, just leaned forward for a short spell. But the exposure was profound in it's simplicity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
I wonder when and why we decide to reincarnate to another world? I know I've been on this one more incarnations than I can count, it must be a lot of fun coming back time after time and exploring and being a part of it's development.
Or do we maybe in body go to another world and based on experiences there decide to re-incarnate there instead?
Maybe we have to clear karma here from decisions we made which effected this worlds development before we can change worlds?
Just mental mumblings :)
It certainly is hard to get answers to those questions from here! Having to run everything through senses and a brain seem to set boundaries that are very limited to very specific earthy themes. While on earth it's clearly all earthy stuff. I can remember a few basics from past incarnations but beyond that it's notably foggy. I know for certain I'll be very busy after I transition to the other side! I feel certain I'm laying the ground work for what's to come when I pass on.